2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Serenity For sure, I'm not saying it does. But the attitude of suffering "until you give me what I want" doesn't feel good and isn't going to get anyone anywhere. It's not that men will be giving their power over to women, or giving up the lion's share so that it's equal, there's no giving because they never possessed it to begin with. That's real empowerment. Not saying that you have those misunderstandings but that I sure did and they still come up and get in the way sometimes. 

I am, do my things, express my personality, thoughts, realizations, center of interests etc. Yet as I do it, various displays of rejections (sexism) occur in my experience. I don't wish to take power from men and I do not feel disempowered. From a relative perspective, the fact I value both polarity and direct myself every other day towards more integration makes me feel empowered. Yin stuff feel good to me, as well as yang stuff. 

Talking about Yin openly, accepting it's resisted, that I resist it myself is part of what I enjoy. What I do not enjoy is being told it's invalid, doesn't have value, or it shouldn't be done or that my understanding of it is incorrect. I love my Yin, my Yang and I spend a lot of time getting insights thanks to that framework. So I talk about it, celebrate it and never stop doing it. It's not a defiance thing.  It's just part of my expression and I'm not interested in repressing it to please people. 😙

Integrating the divine feminine, shifting more towards the Yin value is a great guidance map when it comes to the relative. And when it comes to the absolute, well, the answer is that there is no need for a framework and that the map isn't the territory, I suppose. 🙂

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

9 hours ago, Mandy said:

It also happened to be a pillar of the teachings of actualized. 😐 That duality isn't really there, ain't really a "thing" and thinking there is often results in inhibitions, judgements and feeling separate.

Truely, when I speak of the duality it is usually about how it isn’t really there 😂 I do enjoy using it artistic way sometimes as well. I never had anything to do with pick-up stuff going on at actualized, was always repulsed by it. 

I don’t consider yin to just be feminine and yang to just be masculine. 

Within each is the other, loops around into the spectrum of Sound. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

9 hours ago, Serenity said:

I thought it might be Tai Chi!😃

Yes, I think this makes it mysterious and powerful too. 

It seems like it's a great form of martial arts for grounding and learning how to navigate as well.

It really is, I got into it well on the journey to healing myself from a server spinal injury. I was bed ridden for awhile, then was walking around but would stumble into walls. Now I do martial arts in the gym with my friends, feels pretty good and I have to thank Tai Chi for the foundation of the healing. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

5 minutes ago, Loop said:

Truely, when I speak of the duality it is usually about how it isn’t really there 😂 I do enjoy using it artistic way sometimes as well. I never had anything to do with pick-up stuff going on at actualized, was always repulsed by it. 

I don’t consider yin to just be feminine and yang to just be masculine. 

Within each is the other, loops around into the spectrum of Sound. 

I really resonate with that take. ^

And on top of that, yin not just being feminine and yang not just being masculine is an important feature of the traditional yin yang sign.  There is a dot of the other polarity in each of them.

5 minutes ago, Loop said:

It really is, I got into it well on the journey to healing myself from a server spinal injury. I was bed ridden for awhile, then was walking around but would stumble into walls. Now I do martial arts in the gym with my friends, feels pretty good and I have to thank Tai Chi for the foundation of the healing. 

I'm gonna look into it.  Maybe I should start a practice.

Sorry to hear you had a sever spiral injury. Hope all is fine now. 🤍

@SerenityYou weren't watching closely enough. It's spinach. Kale isn't shaped like that. If you grew kale you would know. I grow kale every year. I know my kale. I'm about to eat some spinach now. Raises your vibration. Maybe if you bought some too, you'd feel better.  🙂 

6 minutes ago, Serenity said:

The T-shit with the cat is sooooooooooooo epic. I didn't notice how lit it was at the first watch. 😂

It really is. 😂

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

@SerenityYou weren't watching closely enough. It's spinach. Kale isn't shaped like that. If you grew kale you would know. I grow kale every year. I know my kale. I'm about to eat some spinach now. Raises your vibration. Maybe if you bought some too, you'd feel better.  🙂 

But they say its kale in the video? Did I miss something? I see it as what triggered the whole drama.

We don't have much Kale here in Europe.  I used to eat it much more when I was located in the Bay area.

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

It really is. 😂

Would you make a jewel for me inspired from that T-shirt? Especially the cat... 🐱

😉