I want to be Single and Happy

@ELove had a feeling you wouldn't have liked that 😅

It goes both ways, women have sexual energy too, and a unique way of channeling it to other areas of life. 

The sexual energy may operate differently in both sexes, like from what I've witnessed, after orgasm my vibration dips for 30 minutes to an hour maybe. 

Does this happen in women? I genuinely don't know, if you witness the aftermath of the orgasm, how do you feel vibrationally?

♾️

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

@ELove had a feeling you wouldn't have liked that 😅

It goes both ways, women have sexual energy too, and a unique way of channeling it to other areas of life. 

The sexual energy may operate differently in both sexes, like from what I've witnessed, after orgasm my vibration dips for 30 minutes to an hour maybe. 

Does this happen in women? I genuinely don't know, if you witness the aftermath of the orgasm, how do you feel vibrationally?

Women have no sexual energy lol just kidding of course 😆

We have way, way different hormonal cycles, checkout a book on it ❤️

It depends on the orgasm really, sort of like kundalini, yeah that can happen. Am I really connected to the person? That really matters ❤️

@Orb @ELove

Mantak Chia has books about how to use the Taoest energy system for harnessing sexual energy, a book for woman and one for men. I found some of his books really useful for understanding how to use visualization to integrate and heal the body. Would highly recommend looking into if you are interested in transforming your inner energies.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.