"I'm not sure if i'm doing this right..."
"I don't know what to do... "
"I'm angry!"

etc.

Those are just thoughts. 

This. ⬆️

Youtube Channel  

5 hours ago, fopylo said:

It seems like you've been experiencing a lot of this Feeling, abiding in this awareness quite a lot and have found yourself in it.

Might seem, but who are You? What am I?

I still really like to believe that meditation is done in order to achieve something. I used to think of it as though it would make me more relaxed, powerful, aware. Now it is more subtle, believing it will help me understand more, find my true self... Conditions, fuck.

Why do then meditation for the sake of it? Why do people then suggest (almost preach) about doing meditation?

It really isn’t done, it is just giving space to noticing what is the case, the dots connect more the more space you give. The more you can step back and see the big picture, noticing what is thought and what is not. 

It won’t make you more anything, it might however bring you to realize how awesome, powerful, relaxed, totally unlimited you already are. 

Nobody does meditation. The meditation becomes the Flow of Feeling, the self floats back to Source. Every time you meditate that is a commitment to more allowing of Feeling, getting closer to the Sun until you melt in with Love, though nothing is really lost, just realized to not be that separate thing you thought it was.

When I exercise, whistle, hum, or sing there is that great feeling; but something tells me that meditation is like a "next level" thing, as though through meditation you also gain understanding, and seeing how everything works...

With the examples above I feel great, though it's usually spontaneous but it's not as though it makes me understand myself better and helping me dissolve my "problems" and inner conflicts/resistance. Meditation seems to be more focused on being still and seeing how all of this is happening.

However, during those examples it is much easier to get out of my head and focus on the flow, while during sitting still it is more difficult and the potential for getting caught in belief cycles is bigger

At first it seems like meditation is a thing as you try to understand it, but then it swallows what you thought it was, and what you thought you were whole, and leaves you with Actuality, and it is realized the Meditation was always just This. 
Everything is.

I would suggest you are actually just noticing the cycles more because you are giving more space, which at first can defiantly be a weird feeling, but you’ll get yur sea legs in no time, or realize how steady You Already Are. 😉 
Awareness is immovable. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop

47 minutes ago, Loop said:

it is just giving space to noticing what is the case, the dots connect more the more space you give.

What do you mean by 'giving space'?

49 minutes ago, Loop said:

Every time you meditate that is a commitment to more allowing of Feeling, getting closer to the Sun until you melt in with Love

This is what I meant by the subtle condition I have and you just said it.

51 minutes ago, Loop said:

The meditation becomes the Flow of Feeling, the self floats back to Source.

Could you explain? It's starting to sound pretty vague when you say Feeling + it isn't something you can see and is boundless.

53 minutes ago, Loop said:

At first it seems like meditation is a thing as you try to understand it, but then it swallows what you thought it was, and what you thought you were whole, and leaves you with Actuality, and it is realized the Meditation was always just This.

Didn't quite experience this... yet.

54 minutes ago, Loop said:

I would suggest you are actually just noticing the cycles more because you are giving more space, which at first can defiantly be a weird feeling, but you’ll get yur sea legs in no time, or realize how steady You Already Are. 😉 

Mannnnn trust me I'm begging already to get to these same realizations as you and I'm even not embarrassed to say that. The way you write sometimes clicks in ways as though there were times I thought like that (or had those insights) and you just tell me them when I need to hear them. But still, not fully understanding, but I can tell you know what you're talking about by the way you confidently (out of love) describe and elaborate, in an artistic way that I like 

42 minutes ago, fopylo said:

What do you mean by 'giving space'?

Settling. Letting the dirt in the water calm down so the already so clarity is unveiled. This isn’t a doing, it is just Being. 
You don’t sit to become  ‘enlightened’, you sit to be It.

This is what I meant by the subtle condition I have and you just said it.

The Lasso gets wrapped around and around. Language dances around in circles.

It might seem we are getting closer to It, or straying away, but Awareness is always there. There is the Way, there is no road Home. There isn’t a way it is always Home.

It is more of an art, the Art, then it is any kind of understanding. 

Could you explain? It's starting to sound pretty vague when you say Feeling + it isn't something you can see and is boundless.

“…it isn't something you can see and is boundless.”

You can’t see it, because it is what is looking. 

Mannnnn trust me I'm begging already to get to these same realizations as you and I'm even not embarrassed to say that. The way you write sometimes clicks in ways as though there were times I thought like that (or had those insights) and you just tell me them when I need to hear them. But still, not fully understanding, but I can tell you know what you're talking about by the way you confidently (out of love) describe and elaborate, in an artistic way that I like 

I never realized anything, it just seems, the life of chasing realizations is an illusion that gets dispelled. Just keep settling into Aware, you are enough.
I know it seems like I talk in circles sometimes, which I do, because It Is Right There In You. ❤️
I really don’t know what I am talking about, it just comes out of me from the Unknown. 
Appreciate your appreciation of this art 🙏🏼 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop

Sorry for the long response😅

Did today another morning meditation (now it's night though lol), and it didn't go so well.... but I think I have learned something:

The main suffering that I had was caused (I believe) by 2 major factors:

• Trying to understand. As curious as a person that I am, it is just so natural for me to try to dig deep and really want to know why things are happening the way they are, and what's the reason and the purpose of doing such thing. I try to follow through with my understanding mind so that I don't miss a thing, an insight, something I could learn and know that could be useful for my journey.
  • Feeling the breath. Now this is something interesting...
    I always have a hard time focusing on it. I turn my attention towards what I think is the breath, but I do focus on vague images of the breath kinda mixed in with what I'm already thinking - kinda ruining the flow, creating more resistance, and hence - suffering.
    It almost feels off... So OFF - to say "Feel the breath", as though "feel" and "breath" are separate (are they?)
    I wish it could be easier. It is easy to take a sigh and feel relaxation, but I wouldn't really consider that "focusing on the breath".
    The thing is that I don't want you to recommend me a different type of meditation. I don't feel like giving up on that one until I fully understand it and master it. (Although at the same time I am probably building attachment to it).

With all that said I must also add that the way I discovered the first point was that I was that some time during the meditation I was like "let's just have fun", without trying to understand anything. I was then bamboozled because I was doing something (just for the sake of it? What?) without trying to understand.. unusual..... "OHHH, Now I get it! Ngl it actually doesn't feel that bad.. I have been all the time trying to dig deep and now I am not and perhaps when I let go of trying to understand I feel good".
But this lasted for some short time and then back again into this mid-struggle. Though it didn't seem to me like I was really trying to understand something, or chase some conclusion. This is where the second point (about the breath) comes.

21 hours ago, Loop said:

You don’t sit to become  ‘enlightened’, you sit to be It.

Sick. More thoughts arose... We try to become what we already are, believing it is an achievement, there's this image, which actually doesn't represent anything real that exists. It is found right here - You are it.

21 hours ago, Loop said:

It might seem we are getting closer to It, or straying away, but Awareness is always there.

Oh I think I see what you meant. You meant to say it from the perspective of the human who is starting to let go of beliefs, finding more of the awareness?

21 hours ago, Loop said:

There isn’t a way it is always Home.

Saying there is always Home doesn't mean anything to the human who sees Home to be across the mountains. Perspective is everything damn.

21 hours ago, Loop said:

It is more of an art, the Art, then it is any kind of understanding.

What do you then mean by "it is any kind of understanding"?

21 hours ago, Loop said:

“…it isn't something you can see and is boundless.”

You can’t see it, because it is what is looking.

Ok, so basically I am awareness, is what you're saying.

21 hours ago, Loop said:

Just keep settling into Aware, you are enough.

What do you mean?

21 hours ago, Loop said:

I really don’t know what I am talking about, it just comes out of me from the Unknown.

But you're making sense though. You are speaking facts here.

Edited by fopylo

@fopylo

Not recommending a different kind of meditation. 

18 minutes ago, fopylo said:

What do you mean?

The Breath. 

15 minutes ago, fopylo said:

What do you then mean by "it is any kind of understanding"?

It seems there are seams yet everything is Seamless. 
Cannot be contained to facts, all I can do is spin in circles. 🥴

Drunk on Awareness.
Breathe out the joy you want to feel,

The power of visualization is quite insane when you seemingly get into a rhythm with it. 

26 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Oh I think I see what you meant. You meant to say it from the perspective of the human who is starting to let go of beliefs, finding more of the awareness?

It really does seem like you find more awareness doesn’t it? But are you finding it, or is it finding you? 

Be & Breathe 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop

5 minutes ago, Loop said:
44 minutes ago, fopylo said:

What do you mean?

The Breath. 

7 minutes ago, Loop said:

Be & Breathe

45 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Feeling the breath. Now this is something interesting...
I always have a hard time focusing on it. I turn my attention towards what I think is the breath, but I do focus on vague images of the breath kinda mixed in with what I'm already thinking - kinda ruining the flow, creating more resistance, and hence - suffering.
It almost feels off... So OFF - to say "Feel the breath", as though "feel" and "breath" are separate (are they?)
I wish it could be easier. It is easy to take a sigh and feel relaxation, but I wouldn't really consider that "focusing on the breath".
The thing is that I don't want you to recommend me a different type of meditation. I don't feel like giving up on that one until I fully understand it and master it. (Although at the same time I am probably building attachment to it).

@fopylo 

You are noticing when you are focused on a perception, rather then direct experience. So then Focus reorientates, to find the Breath again. Just let it do it its thing. When a sigh/ yawn happens by itself, you’ll know your getting traction. Those are signs of relaxation. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop

45 minutes ago, Loop said:

You are noticing when you are focused on a perception, rather then direct experience. So then Focus reorientates, to find the Breath again.

You say focus on the breath (perception), but isn't that also direct experience, of perceiving?

What is the difference between the two?

I'm a little confused because it sounds like you're saying the breath is perception but then you say the breath is direct experience, as though that will make the difference in my approach.

A good meditation session! Yes!

Man...@Loop ... I just had a good session🥺.

Filled with understanding❤️

I think I got the simplicity of meditation, thanks to this gem:

Key insights I'm taking from it:

• Meditation is all about just sitting, closing your eyes, and focus on nothing. Focusing on nothing = being in a state of being, of flow, clarity.
  • No matter what happens during the meditation (anger, frustration, sleepiness, distraction), as long as you're sitting and trying you are doing the meditation and it is good.

I've just done a 30 minute meditation and all I did was tried to get to a state of being, didn't give a fuck about the breath. This feeling.... It literally felt like those peaks I had during meditation - just stretched out for most of the meditation.

It got me thinking a bit about what you said here:

21 hours ago, Loop said:

The Focus is the Breath.

Vs 

A thought about the breath.

An illusion is never really experienced, only perceived as being experienced.

I might have thoughts about the breath while 'trying' to focus on the breath, and then it clicks what you said - an illusion (the image of the breath) is never really experienced, only perceived as being experienced (maybe the second half I might've gotten the wrong idea but) - this image is believed to be what I'm experiencing.

But then "The Focus is the Breath" is what I didn't quite understand, but really wasn't thinking about it much during the meditation. Thinking about it just took me out of clarity and being, so I just got back to it because I know my priorities. By the way, a small insight also came as to what it's all about once I understood that the Being state is the natural state, yet oddly the so believed 'goal' this whole time, and so I understood that from this state you could only fall into discord. The insight was more the understanding now of what Leo means by "increase your consciousness", however, it can only happen from the place of discord/attachment to "get back to the natural". The Being place is Feeling, right? I think I'm getting it. The space in which everything that comes up is allowed.

I must thank Leo for this video because watching it now I am realizing what a gem it is and that Leo was spitting facts. I watched it in the past but thought he is cold hearted and too rational to understand all of this but I guess I was wrong. I've ditched actualized.org thinking they are all stuck and clowns... Guess it's time to give Leo more chances and be humble. Perhaps it's because I'm starting to 'get it' and therefore appreciate more perspectives I haven't considered beforehand to be useful.

By the way, another thing that I feel like saying about meditation:

So I mean, right now as I'm writing this I'm Being.

When I'm exercising and enjoying it I'm Being.

When playing the piano beautifully expressing ,I'm Being.

Flow can appear in many aspects of life.

Now the interesting thing about meditation...

When I sit still, and simply being - then thoughts arise as always, however, I am more aware of them, meaning they come and I am still here - fully experiencing this space I believe. Don't you think like that as well? @Loop

Btw I really thank you for all the help you've been bringing me💚

Who knows if I'll get stuck again. Maybe. But I believe I've just hit something, so I'm probably good for now.

11 hours ago, fopylo said:

By the way, another thing that I feel like saying about meditation:

So I mean, right now as I'm writing this I'm Being.

When I'm exercising and enjoying it I'm Being.

When playing the piano beautifully expressing ,I'm Being.

Flow can appear in many aspects of life.

Now the interesting thing about meditation...

When I sit still, and simply being - then thoughts arise as always, however, I am more aware of them, meaning they come and I am still here - fully experiencing this space I believe. Don't you think like that as well? @Loop

Wonderful.

“fully experiencing this space I believe.” 

Can you find the seam between the space and the one who seems to be expirencing it?

I don’t think, there isn’t a one who does. Just the Immovable Aware.

Btw I really thank you for all the help you've been bringing me💚

Who knows if I'll get stuck again. Maybe. But I believe I've just hit something, so I'm probably good for now.

You bring to yourself, when you Remain. Not that there is a bringing, just Being.

You aren’t the rocks you are standing by a stream. 
☺️

I might have thoughts about the breath while 'trying' to focus on the breath, and then it clicks what you said - an illusion (the image of the breath) is never really experienced, only perceived as being experienced (maybe the second half I might've gotten the wrong idea but) - this image is believed to be what I'm experiencing.

But then "The Focus is the Breath" is what I didn't quite understand, but really wasn't thinking about it much during the meditation. Thinking about it just took me out of clarity and being, so I just got back to it because I know my priorities. By the way, a small insight also came as to what it's all about once I understood that the Being state is the natural state, yet oddly the so believed 'goal' this whole time, and so I understood that from this state you could only fall into discord. The insight was more the understanding now of what Leo means by "increase your consciousness", however, it can only happen from the place of discord/attachment to "get back to the natural". The Being place is Feeling, right? I think I'm getting it. The space in which everything that comes up is allowed.

Yes, the image is believed, over the joy of just Being. 

It might seem as if it is a place you go, or a state you have to do something to achieve, but it isn’t, and there isn’t 
You are Seamless Feeling. 

Consciousness cannot be increased, you are Boundless, it just seems when you believe seams.  

Key insights I'm taking from it:

• Meditation is all about just sitting, closing your eyes, and focus on nothing. Focusing on nothing = being in a state of being, of flow, clarity.
  • No matter what happens during the meditation (anger, frustration, sleepiness, distraction), as long as you're sitting and trying you are doing the meditation and it is good.

I've just done a 30 minute meditation and all I did was tried to get to a state of being, didn't give a fuck about the breath. This feeling.... It literally felt like those peaks I had during meditation - just stretched out for most of the meditation.

Focus into yourself, nobody is in a state, you are enough as you are. 

Close your eyes if it feels right, 

Open them when it feels right. 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop

5 hours ago, Loop said:

Can you find the seam between the space and the one who seems to be expirencing it?

I don’t think, there isn’t a one who does. Just the Immovable Aware.

What I meant to say is that everything is appearing and in sitting still you are kinda forced to face everything that comes. While exercising or playing the piano you are focused on something, but also sometimes distracted. In meditation you are focused on nothing, aka being yourself.

5 hours ago, Loop said:

It might seem as if it is a place you go, or a state you have to do something to achieve, but it isn’t, and there isn’t 
You are Seamless Feeling.

Yeah exactly, it is just a way to put it with words. It is from this certain perspective, and Leo uses it a lot. Of course there's no space between you and Being because you are Being, but it could seem like that from the perspective of getting attached to thoughts.

5 hours ago, Loop said:

Focus into yourself, nobody is in a state, you are enough as you are. 

Sometimes though I don't know how to get back to Being when I find myself drifting with the thoughts...

5 hours ago, Loop said:

Close your easy if it feels right,

Open them when it feels right. 

All while sitting still I believe.

3 hours ago, fopylo said:

Sometimes though I don't know how to get back to Being when I find myself drifting with the thoughts...

It seems like there is a you that could drift with something, a perspective can never be Being, it is always being it all, just needs to be dropped back into in a sense. Don’t ever let yourself cling to what you feel is the “correct” perspective, that is when thought attachment occurs. 

3 hours ago, fopylo said:

All while sitting still I believe.

It can be, I mostly walk lately, but switch in between.  

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop

2 hours ago, Loop said:

a perspective can never be Being, it is always being it all, just needs to be dropped back into in a sense. Don’t ever let yourself cling to what you feel is the “correct” perspective, that is when thought attachment occurs. 

Damn bro.... You are waking me up.

I now realize how I try to frame Being into a perspective...

But then, how do I 'drop' it? How do I be in the midst of thought/perspective attachment?

@Loop

Just now, Loop said:

Noticing that you are not in thought, not in a perspective.

So you say that we tend to experience thought/perspective attachment for the whole purpose/believe of finding ourselves in them?

Aren't I the tranquility experienced when imagining fantasies about having a fun time at the beach with the sunset?

2 minutes ago, Loop said:

‘How’ is a relative creative process, there is no process to drop something that already isn’t. 

Alright, be there no process, but sometimes I do get caught up in thought attachment...

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

So you say that we tend to experience thought/perspective attachment for the whole purpose/believe of finding ourselves in them?

Aren't I the tranquility experienced when imagining fantasies about having a fun time at the beach with the sunset?

No, we experience thought attachment when we believe we are a person or a thing going through something. Don’t go into thought to find yourself in them, go into whatever sense you have of ‘I am’ . Going into thoughts is reaching out, but there is no outside to Boundlessness, you move inwards to allow the reaching out of yourself to settle so you can just be.

You are not an experience, but by experiencing thought you can come to realize what you really are. The Unmoving Joy is not bound to any experience, just enjoying things as they are, appreciating what you really are. Not chasing after the 10 000 desires, things, or experiences, and not chasing after a seeming self, just Being. Looking into Awareness, until the I-thought doesn’t rise again. 

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

Alright, be there no process, but sometimes I do get caught up in thought attachment...

And that is the process, noticing when you do,

Every time you get better,

At just being You.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop

5 hours ago, Loop said:

No, we experience thought attachment when we believe we are a person or a thing going through something.

So we do try to find ourselves in thought, which creates the attachment and suffering.....?

5 hours ago, Loop said:

Looking into Awareness, until the I-thought doesn’t rise again.

I believe that this is because you abide in this being (flow) and thus don't really experience a strong attachment to a set of beliefs that build your ego.

5 hours ago, Loop said:

go into whatever sense you have of ‘I am’

5 hours ago, Loop said:

you move inwards

Isn't that sense a thought as well? "I am", "inwards"?

5 hours ago, Loop said:

The Unmoving Joy is not bound to any experience, just enjoying things as they are, appreciating what you really are.

But you aren't always experiencing Joy. Sometimes Being can simply be being with frustration, no? Can tranquility occur in every emotion?

5 hours ago, Loop said:

Not chasing after the 10 000 desires

How would you go about desires then?

5 hours ago, Loop said:

And that is the process, noticing when you do,

Every time you get better,

At just being You.

🥺

You are attacking me in a good way😂 - This is because I've really felt a little bit that I'm becoming more 'me'.

💛