Reality is a Sphere and I'm Here

Orb

Doing some laundry and cooking right now. 

Im learning that the "right" thing to do is always what feels just a lil better than where im at now, just reaching out a little bit. 

For example studying real estate and going super hustle mode feels like a wide stretch, yet cleaning my room, doing laundry, etc. feels much closer. 

Just moving "up" little by little, each step is good.

♾️

Im filled with lots of skepticism, this shit has to be fake. 

I need to figure out how to really succeed in life, and stop using LOA to escape, its all just an escape. 

When I see someone who came from nothing and had no work ethic, motives, etc. and then wants to teach LOA, then ill listen!

♾️

I keep going in circles, I dont think I resonate with Abraham, she feeds of the money from poor desperate people and has the audacity to say everyone can succeed. Its all bullshit!

Im so mad ive fallen for this scam! I dont want any belief systems, I want No-Mind, I never cared about thinking positively.

♾️

Ive felt fucked up today, the drugs are fucking with my mood, im finally done with drugs.

Im finally drug-free, finally over drugs, finally grown up and fully burnt through the drugs phase. 

Nothing special about it, only found the magic went away more and more. 

I want full sobriety from every substance, I have it already pretty much, feels much calmer, way more collected. 

I cherish this calmer feeling, perhaps I will actually be feeling way better tomorrow than the way I felt today. 

I had a messed up day today, I know now what made this day feel so fucked up, I hit such a low point that honestly sobriety feels way better than taking any substances. 

It feels so nice to just....be calm and "normal". Focusing on it feels so nice, and the best part is....I dont have to do anything. 

The sobriety desired already IS right now, its already in operation, Im feeling calmer. 

Deleted instagram off my phone and destroyed my main account, done with that life. I like knowing that I can live the rest of my life in the zone, the issue with instagram in my opinion is that it can get people addicted to constantly paying attention to other peoples lives, fucking weird. Crazy how we can get addicted to paying more attention to someone elses life than our own. 

I feel a slight sting from basically destroying my instagram account, but I know for a fact it feels so much better being free of that. I dont give a shit about what hundreds of people are doing! lol! 

It feels nice not having the "clutter" mentally of so many comparative thoughts. I think instagram can be great for those who enjoy posting pictures, but for me I much prefer expression in the flesh. I am not photogenic, yet in real life I am spontaneous and fresh, shining with life. 

I can feel it now, WOAH! Huge UPGRADE! MASSIVE BELIEF DETOX WTF! 

When something is wanted, the key is to feel it NOW, one can feel what is wanted right now, even if its just little bits of it, this is the beginning of momentum. 

I can already feel the peace of being sober right now! I can already feel the peace of being in the flesh! 

Why was there discord with the thought of having a girlfriend? 

Well theres a belief that I MUST have a girlfriend, but I really dont need one, like I can want one...but it isnt needed. 

♾️

Most of the people on social media werent even really friends, I never cared about popularity really, its all about just having good connections with people in general, not having 1000s of friends who you barely know. 

I want to live MY fucking life, I want to wake up in my life, and go to sleep in my life. 

And that I already have.

Edited by Orb

♾️

I am filled with hope that tonight I will have better sleep and not get any of those headaches, perhaps expression will help. 

I completed my real estate course, feels like the ball is rolling once again, it feels good to have that momentum set up, im ready to do everything now!!

Although I must admit I am feeling exhausted right now. I am 6 days clean from nicotine and kratom. 

I am gonna start drinking black tea on a daily basis instead of coffee, some caffeine throughout the day keeps the gears grinding yet im much calmer.

Im also ready to embark on nofap once again and this time stick to it, I wanna put all the sexual energy into my real estate sales journey and "go out" into the world and have an awesome life, today will be the last day of fap. 

Each night theres been headaches on the left side of the head, some numbness in my left leg too, deep breathing helped a lot last night though. 

I have no idea what it is, I dont want to go to the doctor as they may just give me some medication to lessen the headache pain but not treat the root cause, whatever it is I hope it is either completely gone tonight or at least its no where as intense as its been these last few nights. 

♾️

IM studying, im actually doing it!

Im getting questions right on my practice test, im feeling amazing working these long hours. Ive studied for 3 hours in a row today, now I feel like I put my gifts to good use today and can rest easy!

♾️

Im gonna do this no matter what! I will do this! Its happening no matter what!

Been waking up feeling like im making six figures, feeling like a rich guy already, started working out twice a day, cardio early in the morning, weights in the evening, feels good to keep the body engaged, keeping it sharp and stimulating to evolve, nothing is excluded, all is shifting into more and more greatness. 

Ive been studying for the real estate exam for the past few days, been tough, but getting easier. I got shit coming at me from all angles, my cars battery died, my hospital bill is big, but im not fooled! Thats not gonna bring me down, nothing can bring me down, ill keep feeling like a six-figure earner, Ill keep feeling like im already free, like im already living in abundance. 

Come on Orb, just a few more days of studying, you just want that fucking license! 

Once I have that license I can jump straight into the field! Im in predator mode and this is a jungle! No choice but to get my shit sorted out and make moves out here, feels very empowering! 

My work contract ends in a few months and then Im jobless, but I know within these next few months I can transition to full-time real estate sales and make a shitload of money, I can also experience the joy of being out in the world, helping people in a more direct way, and sharing presence/passion with my brothers and sisters. 

Lately the pieces have been coming together, Ive been seeing the abundance coming, how can I convey this magic to people! Its excrutiating! I cant goddamn it! People just gotta experience this for themselves! 

The fucking magic of seeing something inspiring arise, then ooo another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and ANOTHER ONE!!!!! Just more pieces coming together goddamn it, we're going lightspeed here, everything is moving faster and faster AAAHHHHH!!!

Is this direct experience of Vibration increasing? Everything feels faster, I feel way more "on" than I used to, theres no more childishness left in me, now its like I want to hustle, I want to spend HOURS studying every single day, I like the pain!!! I like feeling drained after studying for 3 hours straight! 

Im riding this bitch till the wheels fall off!!

♾️

I think the very idea of family is the source of trauma for so many human beings. 

First of all, we brainwash young kids into thinking that mom and dad are the source of love, we brainwash them into thinking that they must receive love from an outside source. 

Secondly, for kids who dont receive the love that they were fooled into believing they needed, they see other families which creates this sense that theres something wrong with them for not having the right family. 

Then those "abandoned" people grow up using religion/spirituality to find that parental love and they call it God. 

I think we should all take care of each other and bring an end to the nuclear family, its so stupid in my opinion. 

We should treat every human being as a powerful individual!!!!!! Not like property, no more "my son/daughter/mother" no one belongs to anyone, why not just unique human beings and everyone chips in to raise them. Thats real love!

Families are just mini-kingdoms and the weddings are like mini political ceremonies, its all a stupid show. 

Of course im gonna do it too.

♾️

Im gonna take my real estate exam 3 weeks from now, I think that may work. 

3 Weeks is 21 days, im gonna study my ass off! 

Im gunning for 4 hours a day of studying (with breaks of course). This is for all the marbles, lets get this license!!!

Once I have the license im ready to learn and go out into the field!

♾️

I want to pass my exam, find a mentor and work for him, learn the ropes and start going out into the field and getting leads. 

This is exciting, I wanna make 6 figures and move into my own house, holy shit if I can buy a property and house hack it that would be insane. 

Like if I made a shitload of money, bought a duplex and stayed in one of the units, or hell even triplex. My monthly payments would be paid for me!

I think its a great start, dont know much about all this, but my gut tells me investing in ANYTHING is all about exponential growth, im not fooled by the starting numbers, its all about the exponential growth. 

The earlier I start, the more exponential momentum will develop, if im owning properties in my early twenties by the time im in my mid 30s ill be more than just a millionaire, in my 40s ill be swimming in money. 

One thing im seeing is that one key to wealth is to never actually live at the level of the money being made. For example, if im making six figures sure I can buy a nice house and up my standards, but for the most part, when it comes to groceries/insurance/fun I will be spending money as if I was making five figures. 

And when im making 7 figures ill spend my money as if im making 6 figures, and so on, thats one intuitive lesson thats come up. 

From the examples of people whove blown away all their money, the common mistake I saw was that they were spending money at the same level as the money being made. 

For me the joy of making six figures is all about having the "space" to not feel any immediate sting from any bill that comes up, its also nice because making six figures is a guarantee that I can buy/rent a property anywhere no matter what, theres less shakiness in that regard. 

Of course I will up my spending on everything else slightly, like I may add 100-200 bucks to my monthly grocery budget for the sake of higher quality food. 

I also want a girlfriend, I want the girl of my dreams, when I find the girl that I am a vibrational match to I will stay with her forever (shes gonna be Bi!!) and work with her, I want us to be a team, yet we can both respect each other as purely independent entities just vibing in life. 

This is what I want! I want to Love another woman, I want to feel the Love of being a human who loves another human! This is what I want! 

I want to find a woman whos willing to join me on my quest, the quest for nothing LOL! Yet the quest is always fun because we both enjoy the endless pursuit of perfection, and basking in the knowing that that itself is perfection. We will be forever In-Complete as my friend Abraham says. 

♾️