5 hours ago, Phil said:

To transmute, put the sadness into creating something. Anything at all, big or small. To no longer ‘spin the wheels’, keep going prior to the one the thoughts are about. Question who the thoughts are about. Not in any deep contemplative way, in a lighthearted ‘try to point to that one’ way. Also consider, if the thought ‘good feeling is inconsistent’ wasn’t believed, would it still be true? 

Wonderful! Also that is a very good question. I genuinely don’t know but it would seem like an assumption that isn’t helping me, regardless of whether it’s true or not.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

When you realize what You really are, you will realize that knowing is the biggest illusion. 

Because,  you haven’t realize what You really are. 

I have many questions about what’s going on here. Questions about life, self and other, the nature of things, etc. if knowing is an illusion then there aren’t answers to these questions? Is it that in realization you realize you don’t need to know or maybe you stop caring about the answers?

8 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I have many questions about what’s going on here. Questions about life, self and other, the nature of things, etc. if knowing is an illusion then there aren’t answers to these questions? Is it that in realization you realize you don’t need to know or maybe you stop caring about the answers?

This is the realization of what is "life, answer, self", what is "is". If knowing is illusion, answer or question is an illusion itself.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

Wonderful! Also that is a very good question. I genuinely don’t know but it would seem like an assumption that isn’t helping me, regardless of whether it’s true or not.

The same can be applied here. 🙂

If there wan’t the thought of one which is or isn’t helped, would it still be true?

In terms of how good can it get… if there never actually was the one every single discordant feeling thought seemed to be about… that’d be pretty good. 

5 hours ago, Phil said:

The same can be applied here. 🙂

If there wan’t the thought of one which is or isn’t helped, would it still be true?

In terms of how good can it get… if there never actually was the one every single discordant feeling thought seemed to be about… that’d be pretty good. 

Another good question. And that would be amazing if realized.