On 8/12/2022 at 2:05 PM, Someone here said:

@Phil so in the end I should be realistic and approach this whole thing (dating and sexuality ) with a litte bit more common sense?..I ain't gonna get super models to sleep with Me magically while lying on my bed all day.  And even then maybe once I achieve it I will be dissatisfied and disillusioned  that it didn't actually make me  happy.

No one is suggesting you lie in bed all day… yes, apply common sense. 

Happiness isn’t an it, and therein ‘once I achieve it’ is the dissatisfaction. 

It simply isn’t possible for anything to make you happy, because there are no things… that is the belief which veils happiness. 

Happiness is not found in a future, relationship, object or experience. Happiness is the presence which is unwrapped & unfettered. 

Although the human race has evolved to “belong” , so we do fare better when we have interactions and belonging. But it doesn’t necessarily have to be a romantic relationship. Mankind evolved to work together and contribute, and that is why modern psychology finds that the more we focus on ourselves, the more neurotic and unhappy we become … but the more we discover the pleasure of sharing with and caring about others, the happier we become. That is how we are hardwired, but it doesn’t have to be romance? 

By sharing the happiness you are, experienced is filled with the happiness you are. 

Also one thing I want to ask for your opinion on is hookers  and prostitutes?  Have you had any interaction with them prior to your marriage? 

No. 

Do you suggest to me to go down this route if I'm desperate for sex as @ivankiss is suggesting to me? 

No. 

I wanna know what are all the pros and cons and approach the situation mindfully. Yeah I'm a horny boy but I don't wanna catch a STD lol

If you would like the zen slap, let me know. 🙂 

@Someone hereYou are always attracting, whether attempting to or not. Your thread title is profane as you say, you wrote it this way in order to attract attention? Is that the kind of attention that you want? If you were a woman reading this, would you be attracted or turned off? Do you see how the very motivation/neediness in trying to get attention for this thread is exactly why you aren't attracting the attention from those you want to? Instead make a normal thread title, or maybe make it clever or funny, so that people enjoy it rather than are repulsed by it. Then have faith that it will attract the responses you are looking for. 

If you would please edit the title as well as the specific teenager comment below (since that's sort of a legal gray area) that would be appreciated. 👍

Youtube Channel