Let's clear this up

4D Mayonaise

18 hours ago, Phil said:

Users denotes forum members on a forum.

What do you mean by that?

18 hours ago, Phil said:

There was no contacting of users. An email was sent to email addresses entered into my website. I did ask a mod to ask two mods if they’d also like to be mods on this forum.

I did recieve a PM about this forum. I was not a mod. It was from Ananta / @Faith.

Not being a dick, I'm just pointing this out for the sake of openness.  🙂✌️

There must be an effortless way.

49 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I did recieve a PM about this forum. I was not a mod. It was from Ananta / @Faith.

For full transparency. I reread the demote threads (there were 2 discussing it) and I messaged a couple ppl that seemed in support of or said they were going to miss Nahm/Phil to let them know about the forum. I did this of my own accord and not because someone else told me to.

The intention was not for you or anyone else to leave that forum for this one. Just for others to know it was here, if you wanted to participate in both forums. 

Actualized.org has become a place where Leo's beliefs are shoved down your throat (spiritual, political and otherwise). If you don't agree, then you're walking a tightrope to possibly being banned. I just got tired of it, as it's gotten worse over the 5 years I was a member there. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Not being a dick, I'm just pointing this out for the sake of openness.  🙂✌️

It looks like your question was answered, but just wanted to add I couldn’t agree more on openness and questioning everything. It doesn’t feel the least bit discordant. In fact, it really resonates & is very much appreciated. 

@Faith Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Faith said:

Actualized.org has become a place where Leo's beliefs are shoved down your throat (spiritual, political and otherwise). If you don't agree, then you're walking a tightrope to possibly being banned. I just got tired of it, as it's gotten worse over the 5 years I was a member there. 

I left the Actualized forum some months ago partly because of this. I just started to get this feeling that it has been becoming an ecco chamber for Leo's way of explaining things. It did feel like walking on a tightrope to be possibly banned, and it seems it got even worse after I left. 

Everyone has their own way of talking about spirituality, or anything for that matter. I don't see why Leo can't accept/ see that... 

Oh well, awesome that you started your own forum@Phil now I have a place I can talk to people about spirtuality again, thank you! 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

It taught me to fully realize that the words "truth" and "God" can cause a lot of problems in certain people -- not every person though, I want to make that clear.  But I think in Leo's case, somehow he thought he was finding the "one right black-and-white answer" that was true for everyone with himself as the supreme teacher.  That's a tough sell.  He banned me in 2019 because I was challenging this stuff 3 years ago, all the stuff everyone is talking about now.

53 minutes ago, Loop said:

awesome that you started your own forum@Phil now I have a place I can talk to people about spirtuality again, thank you! 

Exactly! It's amazing woop-woop 👏 🥳

@Joseph Maynor Well, here we all are now. Let's rock this place! 

We would like it to be a place ppl can come and support each other, instead of tearing each other apart. Also, let the good vibes flow. 💙

1 minute ago, Faith said:

Also, let the good vibes flow. 💙

I was just walking outside and felt this kind of collective awareness / energetics of this forum. Almost like telepathic communion or something, though not as crazy as it may sound like. It was very pleasant and uplifting. 💙💙 So happy to be here.

There must be an effortless way.

4 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I was just walking outside and felt this kind of collective awareness / energetics of this forum. Almost like telepathic communion or something, though not as crazy as it may sound like. It was very pleasant and uplifting. 💙💙 So happy to be here.

I have felt it also.🥰

25 minutes ago, Faith said:

@Joseph Maynor Well, here we all are now. Let's rock this place! 

We would like it to be a place ppl can come and support each other, instead of tearing each other apart. Also, let the good vibes flow. 💙

Agreed.  I'm so happy to be allowed to speak again.  There is an aspect of me that wants to trauma bond with Leo and I'm working on that.  ❤️

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Agreed.  I'm so happy to be allowed to speak again

Awe, I'm happy that your allowed to speak also and you ARE allowed. So, no worries. Everyone just play nice and all is good 👍

27 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Faith @blessed2 

This forum is a big tree, and all the flowers are blossoming together 🙂

Come to think of it... spring is coming!

Yes, it's day 1 of spring tomorrow!😁flowers-bloom.thumb.gif.58df4da0847c4eeb9a2292f44800fa0e.gif

@Mandy I am no female, but yeah... good point. 
I do think that a group of people carry a collective ego that makes them behave and think a certain way. Of course all of this can be dealt with with a strong sense of responsibility and a strong vision, but that must include how to 'deal' with everything that feels out of alignment. That requires a lot of self-awareness. Few people have that.

@WhiteOwl @Nowt @Serenity and others
Your reactions were helpful. I agree. 

@Phil
I do think calling you a teacher is a sane thing to do. Denying you are a teacher in the conventional sense of the word seems inauthentic and it's unrealistic of you to think most people can hold that as true while simultaneously seeing you 'preach' the way you do. It reminds me a bit of Bentinho Massaro. I do very much appreciate how you, unlike Leo and Bentinho, don't act or speak like you are fundamentally more special or superior. 

It bothers me that you are not sharing your side of the story. Like I said, I understand the general motivation to create a new forum but this, in itself, doesn't undermine the validity of some of Leo's allegations. I don't want to be pushy, but, even whilst I bear in mind Leo is far from perfect, I don't think it's a stretch to think that the ways you acted are dubious as well. But then again, I haven't heard your side of the story. 

Some suggestions:

what made you respond so unskillfully in your PM's with Leo? here it is: https://i.imgur.com/3WKAELm.jpeg

How do you think this forum won't derail as well? Maybe in a different way than Leo's forum? For example, this forum being a case of 'the grass is always greener on the other side'? 

What about clearly parroting Leo's forum in style and functionality?

Recognizing Leo's annoyance with regards to you gathering most (?) of your forum members from his forum. Could you do that?

If I seem pushy, please tell me so. I just get annoyed with how people gloss over things like they are no big deal. 

3 minutes ago, Loop said:

spent a few hours meditating in a park.

Well, that sounds lovely. It's rainy here today, but rain showers bring beautiful flowers. 💐

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

The ego is an illusion. Therefore there is no identity to have.  And there is no teacher.

I agree.

The PM with Leo to an external eye look insane, because it point to the deepest truth there is: no self

Never said it was insane. The deepest truth cannot be spoken, therefore, verbal communication happens within a context. This context, as far as I can tell, didn't call for 'pointing to the deepest truth'.

Phil tried to help Leo see through the limitations of his own ego

Whose ego?

it takes deep effort to "see" and realize what's being said there

effort? By who?

The few times Phil has responded when I asked for advice, he was helpful every time. 

On 3/19/2022 at 3:25 PM, 4D Mayonaise said:

@Phil
I do think calling you a teacher is a sane thing to do. Denying you are a teacher in the conventional sense of the word seems inauthentic and it's unrealistic of you to think most people can hold that as true while simultaneously seeing you 'preach' the way you do. It reminds me a bit of Bentinho Massaro. I do very much appreciate how you, unlike Leo and Bentinho, don't act or speak like you are fundamentally more special or superior. 

I’m not asking anyone to hold / believe that I am not a teacher. That I am a teacher is a belief. That I am not a teacher is not a belief. Truly, I’m nothing and therein, think of me however you like if at all. 

It bothers me that you are not sharing your side of the story. Like I said, I understand the general motivation to create a new forum but this, in itself, doesn't undermine the validity of some of Leo's allegations. I don't want to be pushy, but, even whilst I bear in mind Leo is far from perfect, I don't think it's a stretch to think that the ways you acted are dubious as well. But then again, I haven't heard your side of the story. 

I don’t mind answering your questions, but I don’t really have a side of the story. If we met and hung out, I think you’d be like, oh, he’s just really… simple. 

Some suggestions:

what made you respond so unskillfully in your PM's with Leo? here it is: https://i.imgur.com/3WKAELm.jpeg

The responses were honest. Some responses may seem skillful to you and some may seem unskillful. 

How do you think this forum won't derail as well? Maybe in a different way than Leo's forum? For example, this forum being a case of 'the grass is always greener on the other side'? 

I didn’t know the act.org forum derailed. I’m not really sure what that means tbh. 

What about clearly parroting Leo's forum in style and functionality?

I looked at a few. I liked Invision. I wrote down topics I liked. If it seems like parroting, that’s ok with me. 

Recognizing Leo's annoyance with regards to you gathering most (?) of your forum members from his forum. Could you do that?

I think that question was already answered. I sent an email to people through a Squarespace generated list of people who entered their email addresses into my website. 

If I seem pushy, please tell me so. I just get annoyed with how people gloss over things like they are no big deal. 

I don’t mind. I do think however, that you’re in large part asking me, about things that other people said. You’d probably find more satisfying answers if you asked those about what they said. 

If you speak the truth round here you’re likely to get “promoted”. 

Actuality of Being Vision
Supporting and serving a community of conscious creators mindful of the following outlined principles.

Forum Orientation
Nonduality, self-realization, well being alignment & conscious creation, sharing of best practices & insights, creating the life you dream of and spreading the Message therein.