What are the Pillars of Success?

The only struggle I have is that assholes want to tell me all the time what I am, what I should do, what I am good at etc. Almost all the time it is bs what they are saying and I contemplated a lot.

And it turns out it is because they want to be right. And actually only care about their worries etc.

Edited by BlendingInfinite

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

On 7/12/2022 at 2:55 PM, Orb said:

For those who've experienced the classic financial/career success (Financial Independence, Satisfaction from your work, a Sense of "Direction" with your career), what would you say are the fundamental pillars/attitudes/principles for success?

I try to find something I'm either passionate about or think I'd be good at, and that pays well. 

Also, a good educational foundation has played a role in the careers I've had. Meaning I've gone to college or trade school to build the foundation. 

I tend to have the attitude that I'll be successful at whatever it is and I've found that helpful. 

Let's see, in order,  I've been a cosmetologist, EMT, nurse and now nurse/coder/QA reviewer. 

Good luck!

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

33 minutes ago, Orb said:

Thats amazing that you have a nice career.

It's not without its challenges, like most things, but I'm now working remote and that was one one my goals last year. 

36 minutes ago, Orb said:

I am actually the opposite, I dont have much of a education background, which is why im gonna be a real estate agent. 

Well, I did cosmetology as part of 11-12 th grade in  high school. I wasn't satisfied doing it, so I got a 6 month college certification to become an EMT, then worked on an ambulance for awhile. Then in an emergency department. I didn't go to college to be an RN until I was 34, graduated at 37. 

I thought about selling Real estate at one point, but decided not to. It's a good plan though, many ppl are successful at it.

Good luck with it! 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

On 8/17/2022 at 3:41 PM, Mandy said:

Believing that you are worthy to do what you love and that what you love will be valued by others. Being open to fulfillment and compensation coming through all kinds of different forms, appreciating it when it does and not just limiting it to monetary compensation. 

🙏

Animals are good people

20 of my favorites from the book "The Top 10 Rules of Success" by Evan Carmichael

Work hard
Build a team
Believe you can create anything you want
Overcome your fear of risk or failure
Solve problems
Have a vision
Master your internal world
Take responsibility
Don't sell crap
Now is the time
Know your business
Dreams need goals