My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

6 minutes ago, Ges said:

Many would agree with you in theory, but how many have the balls to actually apply that in practice? I got banned several times for not believing in the power hierarchy and you know it, so I think you're teaching the wrong person.

Ok, I get where you're coming from better now. Energy is usually better spent creating what we want rather than fighting against anything we don't want.  Which is why this forum is.

Youtube Channel  

.org’s:

Amnesty International, The United Way, The Red Cross, Feed The Children, Gifts in Kind, The Mayo Foundation, Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity,  Boys and Girls Club of America, Children’s Hospital, Planned Parenthood, The YMCA, The Arc of The United States, The Salvation Army, Mt. Sinai, UNESCO, SOS Children’s Village, World Wide Fund for Nature, Feeding America, Shriner’s Hospital for Children, The Children’s Hospital, The American Cancer Society, Actualized. 

It is really not about picking sides or anything for me... Joining this community is somewhat of a 'fresh start'. It just seems right/relevant for now.

Never was a hardcore follower of Leo's, and I expressed my disagreements many times, from day one on actualized.org. I did enjoy using the platform, and I still might say a thing or two over there, but to me it always seemed like actualized.org lacked heart and warmth. Too much mind-fuckery, confusion and delusion. 

It was tricky to navigate at times and I ended up falling into a few major traps - which is, of course, all part of the journey. So again, I am grateful for the ride and the lessons, but it's not really 'my cup of tea'.

Curious to test these new waters.

Just now, Phil said:

.org’s: Amnesty International, The United Way, The Red Cross, Feed The Children, Gifts in Kind, The Mayo Foundation, Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity,  Boys and Girls Club of America, Children’s Hospital, Planned Parenthood, The Salvation Army, UNESCO, SOS Children’s Village, World Wide Fund for Nature, Actualized. 

Actually, I think Actualized is the least toxic of them all. As far as my experience goes, the rest are mostly pyramid scheme organizations used as a smokescreen to whitewash dirty money.

Have faith.

2 hours ago, Ges said:

All I'm saying is that not many here seemed to mind Leo's "hang-ups" when they were there. But here suddenly, Leo is not infallible anymore. Suddenly, he has hang-ups.

I called him a sexist pig about a month ago.😂

He told me sexist pigs are God too. 🙄

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

22 minutes ago, Faith said:

I called him a sexist pig about a month ago.😂

He told me sexist pigs are God too. 🙄

I'm not sure what username you had there, but if you're Ananta, then I didn't mean to include you in that statement. As far as I know, Ananta gave up the moderation rather voluntarily and long ago, so I highly respect her.

Edited by Ges

Have faith.

@Ges I'm Ananta.  I did step down from being a mod there. 

Thanks for the respect. 👊

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.