Guidance on The Guidance | How to stop suppressing and start expressing

Inno

@PhilHonestly, when I'm at my lowest I can not identify the exact thoughts that feel discordant. It simply feels like a ball of negative energy is coming up and out and literally feels like it wants to be let go, purged, puked, idk. I experience severe headaches, it just drains my energy and I find it really difficult to focus, as everything feels forced. 

On 4/19/2022 at 2:35 PM, Phil said:

Are the discordant thoughts about a past, or a person?

When considering an answer… how much discord or relief or clarity is felt, when the answer is ‘a past’?

How much discord or relief or clarity is felt when the answer is ‘a person’?

Is any relief felt when bringing forgiveness of self to mind?

Likewise, when bringing forgiveness of other to mind? 

Which do you figure comes first in terms of healing and moving forward… understanding, or forgiveness?

I'd say that the majority of discord is felt when thinking about a person and when thinking self-referential thoughts.
Not much is felt when considering "past" and I think that most of the "past" is related to a person, myself and this emotional problem or situation that i have, which feels really discordant at times, to the point of helplessness.
Forgiveness is something I find hard considering when feeling low. I'd say it feels a tiny tiny bit better.
In terms of healing I think understanding comes first, way before forgiveness.

On 4/19/2022 at 2:35 PM, Phil said:

If psycho-emotional phenomenon is not physical…. What is ‘physical’?  Essentially, is ‘physical’ a belief, an illusion, an appearance, a concept, etc…?  

What is an example of what (anything)  is physical?  

Put another way, has ‘physical’ been inspected in the light of, is physical a belief (which perhaps plays a role in perpetuating suffering)? Has this been inspected to see if it’s a belief? What if reality is vibrational? What difference would this make, what comes to mind as potential changes in view, as to what’s relevant and what’s not relevant?

Also along the lines of relevance… in looking at the emotional scale… what is the relevance of expressing the self referential concept of helplessness (not on the scale)… vs expressing the next emotion on the scale, which is jealousy (on the scale)? 

Physical is a thought or a label, pointing towards a part of reality in order to draw a contrast between or differentiate from non-physical (i.e. my phone that I hold in my hand vs. thought). 
In the context of physical being a belief  I see the pointing, as actually in direct experience there is no real separation between anything.
Considering reality might be vibrational, what comes to mind is that my vibration or emotional state would be reflected upon reality as well. So I'd experience as I feel. So the most relevant thing would be indeed how I feel. (and sometimes  I feel helpless to change that)

The relevance in expressing helplessness... I've tried sitting with the feeling of helplessness and imagining a little child inside of me that I hold, care for, protect and it felt a bit better.
My first reaction when thinking about expressing jealousy is that I'm skipping over and not giving attention to something that has to be seen.
Might be overthinking the scale too though. 

Thank you. 🙏

On 4/20/2022 at 9:47 AM, Inno said:

emotional problem

Guidance. 

In terms of healing I think understanding comes first, way before forgiveness.

It comes after. Reality is love, and therein is intrinsically is for giving. 

The relevance in expressing helplessness... I've tried sitting with the feeling of helplessness and imagining a little child inside of me that I hold, care for, protect and it felt a bit better.
My first reaction when thinking about expressing jealousy is that I'm skipping over and not giving attention to something that has to be seen.
Might be overthinking the scale too though. 

The ‘skipping over’ might be fear, guilt, etc, the grey & black bars… but also might be that helplessness isn’t on the scale, and why that is. 

Sorry for the extremely delayed reply btw. 

🙏 

@Phil no worries at all!

I've had some time to reflect and reading through my entries in this topic I have a weird aftertaste so to speak. 

So just wanted to thank you and everybody that took their time to respond here and give a hand:) 

Just finished watching Groundhog day btw, no wonder why you promote the movie. (Except the guy is too named Phil, lol)