4 hours ago, BlendingInfinite said:

@PhilNow it is about you being accused.

Not over here it isn’t.

I responded  by asking what the belief system of “your belief system” is.

The pertinent aspects seem to be….

On 6/25/2022 at 6:08 PM, BlendingInfinite said:

And you cannot say 'believe thought stories, but put feeling first'.

This is contraditory and the reason why you want to be right and deflect it on me.

And all your advice you have written above is clear to me and was before. Currently, it is not about me but the subject.

And

On 6/25/2022 at 6:02 PM, BlendingInfinite said:

and are invited to do so by Abe's language.

Neither me nor Abe are saying “believe thought stories, but put feeling first”.  So there isn’t a contraction, and so there isn’t actually anything to deflect or be ‘right or wrong’ about in the first place. 

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

Neither me nor Abe are saying “believe thought stories, but put feeling first”.  So there isn’t a contraction, and so there isn’t actually anything to deflect or be ‘right or wrong’ about in the first place. 

This is the message Abe is delivering. On the one hand she talks about believing a story (and this is real - you haven't watched this video and others) and on the other she says 'put feeling first'.

I get what she may delivering and what you want to say. And many people, too. As well as many not. And this can be avoided.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

However, it doesn't matter that much.

I have seen so much shit going on in people and experienced it myself that I somehow start to care about society, the world etc.

But I work on myself to give a shit on society and others and only focus on what I can get.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right