Are you up for a skype/zoom meeting to share our stories and discuss ideas about The path?

nurthur11

Sounds great. 

How’s the week of July 17 - 23 sound? 

I’m in eastern US time, and can more or less do any day that week & any time, morning - evening. 

Hoping you guys might use this thread to figure out what time works for everyone, given work, family, different time zones, etc. 

I’m thinkin a group Zoom call, more or less q&a / discussion. Also thinking about recording it, and anyone who wouldn’t want their voice and or image recorded could type questions / comments.

What yall think?

On 7/4/2022 at 8:11 PM, Phil said:

Sounds great. 

How’s the week of July 17 - 23 sound? 

I’m in eastern US time, and can more or less do any day that week & any time, morning - evening. 

Hoping you guys might use this thread to figure out what time works for everyone, given work, family, different time zones, etc. 

I’m thinkin a group Zoom call, more or less q&a / discussion. Also thinking about recording it, and anyone who wouldn’t want their voice and or image recorded could type questions / comments.

What yall think?

@Phil

yes! i think it will work, when you drop the straightforward time of meeting, here, or on website/youtube 🙂 i'm in!

On 7/15/2022 at 9:44 PM, Phil said:

July 19th at 7pm eastern US it is…

Looking forward to it!

Please send me a private message through the forum with the email address to send the Zoom invite to (even if I likely already have your email address).

Thanks!

@nurthur11

@Forza21

@fopylo

@Orb

@Kevin

In my Europe time is midnight, and i cant this time, this late. Hope to catch you next time 🙂