Pure hell of solipsism. I need help.

Forza21

10 hours ago, Serenity said:

Solipsism boils down to a separate self thinking it imagine others, when the truth is that there is no separate self and everything is one.

Instead of being afraid of it, you should rejoice. 🙂 

That's your mind making this up, because it doesn't understand you are not a separate self.

From your POV, you are a separate self projecting that nothing but this separate self exist. What you are is the contrary, everything, everyone. Your self doesn't separate, it includes. In this context, love is the dominant factor. Not fear.

❤️

This gives a lot of clarity ❤️  Thank you so much. 

Edited by Forza21

11 hours ago, bardh said:

Yes, you are yourself. The "feeling" of being myself - just that. Solipsism or w/e disconnect exp will not feel good if lasts for a long time. You cannot create awareness, though we have an ability to create illusions and make them part of who we are. Like when you get tired you can feel the seperate self more strongly and it can comes in different shapes or w/e. With our practice we than try to make smth out of that and so on. But there is a way to get back: for me the best way to connect back is this "feeling" of being myself. 

Its not a feeling its just your Self.

That's interesting. During last meditation, i tried to experienece, what's that sense of "I'am?" Why i feel like "It's me?" . Yeah there's a sense of "myself". I can't find it, or know it. Why do i think "it's me?" It's good question to contemplate on.

A meditation technique of enlightenment, i.e. "self realization". By realizing ‘who’ you are, the bonds of suffering are broken. Besides realization, self-inquiry delivers many of the same benefits as other meditation techniques, such as relaxation, enhanced experience of life, greater openness to change, greater creativity, and a sense of joy and fulfillment.

Focus on the feeling of being "me," to the exclusion of all arising thoughts…”

Self Inquiry 

🤍