Pure hell of solipsism. I need help.

Forza21

19 minutes ago, Indisguise said:

YES! You're "I"all the time. You're always "I". It doesn't matter who you are. Don't you see that this "I" is the same? There are no two "I". There are no others, dude. 

Now, once you realize that this "I" isn't inside your body, but that your body is inside you, and that the same applies to literally everything and everyone, then there's no more Solipsism.

The question of "do they have their own internal world" becomes meaningless because "I" is not something inside the body, not something inside "you" (ego). 

This isn't so clear for me. 
Maybe i'm not ready for it yet, because it's still a fresh "wound" and after reading this i become anxious. I don't quite get it yet.  I still wonder if people around "me" have experience of their own".  😞

my ego interpretation: 

"so is it all inside my head? all the world around me? I imagine my grilfriend body? she doesn't have experience? because everything i see is "i"?"  

I know it's wrong, but i don't get it, that i'm not quite the body/mind/ego, i interprete it as such. 

Sorry. 😞 

Edited by Forza21

1 minute ago, Nowt said:

@Forza21  I'd really recommend the following for you. If you can get the audiobook rather than the paperback I think it would be much more helpful. Audible let you download a book for free if you just try it out. I found it so insightful.

https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Consciousness-Is-All-Audiobook/B00MNMX0O6

i'll try it, thanks!:)

8 hours ago, Nowt said:

@Forza21 Someone has pointed out that the link I posted doesn't go anywhere. Sorry about that. It works fine in my computer!?!?

It was supposed to be a link to the audiobook on Audible called Consciousness Is All by Peter Francis Dziuban. ❤️

yes it works 🙂 is it on consciousness in general, or some info how to deal with solipsism also? i'm very fragile lately to any spiritual concept, i get anxious easily 😞

29 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

yes it works 🙂 is it on consciousness in general, or some info how to deal with solipsism also? i'm very fragile lately to any spiritual concept, i get anxious easily 😞

It's nothing to do with solipsism. Its a really gentle book but beautifully written with incredible pointers. Make sure you get the audiobook though because he narrates it.  It's not like a book, it's like a discussion between you and a good friend over a beer or a coffee. It's not remotely frightening. It's delivered lovingly. He keeps stopping the text and talking through what he's pointing to. 

If you're getting anxious, then before listening to it, why not think about leaving all of your preconceptions about what Consciousness, God or Truth is behind for the times you sit down with it. Imagine locking them in a cupboard or something similar. Imagine you never heard of non duality and let him ease you back into it gently. 

If it's not working for you, you can always just turn it off. To be honest though, I highly doubt you'll have to do that.

Remember it's our preconceptions and ideas about what "we're" looking for that keeps "it" hidden! ❤️

I hear you. Years of listening to all that ism stuff has really screwed with my mind in strange ways. Sometimes I’ll have a convo with my mom and a sudden vortex of despair, grief, and even a hint of nostalgia will arise because my mind projects the solipsism stuff into the situation. It gives me a lot of anxiety and makes me wonder why I got into this path in the first place. 

Edited by Rounak

2 hours ago, Nowt said:

It's nothing to do with solipsism. Its a really gentle book but beautifully written with incredible pointers. Make sure you get the audiobook though because he narrates it.  It's not like a book, it's like a discussion between you and a good friend over a beer or a coffee. It's not remotely frightening. It's delivered lovingly. He keeps stopping the text and talking through what he's pointing to. 

If you're getting anxious, then before listening to it, why not think about leaving all of your preconceptions about what Consciousness, God or Truth is behind for the times you sit down with it. Imagine locking them in a cupboard or something similar. Imagine you never heard of non duality and let him ease you back into it gently. 

If it's not working for you, you can always just turn it off. To be honest though, I highly doubt you'll have to do that.

Remember it's our preconceptions and ideas about what "we're" looking for that keeps "it" hidden! ❤️

I shall listen to it then! ❤️ thank you so much!

1 hour ago, Rounak said:

I hear you. Years of listening to all that ism stuff has really screwed with my mind in strange ways. Sometimes I’ll have a convo with my mom and a sudden vortex of despair, grief, and even a hint of nostalgia will arise because my mind projects the solipsism stuff into the situation. It gives me a lot of anxiety and makes me wonder why I got into this path in the first place. 

If you notice it, just give your mom as much love as you can.  From what i've already noticed, LOVE is the cure. ❤️ 

Sounds like you brainwashed yourself conceptually.

LSD can also led to manic and deluded ideas...if the dose is not enough for a breakthrough/ego death/release dose, the ego might "kidnap" the trip and make It theirs... Very dangerous thing.

Next time you trip remember the point of tripping is to get out of your head, breath/feel/Consciousness...etc. there shouldnt be any conceptualizations or ideas of being Alone.

Dont worry, Love does not feel bad for Gods sake's 😄

20 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Sounds like you brainwashed yourself conceptually.

LSD can also led to manic and deluded ideas...if the dose is not enough for a breakthrough/ego death/release dose, the ego might "kidnap" the trip and make It theirs... Very dangerous thing.

Next time you trip remember the point of tripping is to get out of your head, breath/feel/Consciousness...etc. there shouldnt be any conceptualizations or ideas of being Alone.

Dont worry, Love does not feel bad for Gods sake's 😄

Yes it might be the case. It' been 3 weeks, and i still can't get over it. Hopefully,  😞

43 minutes ago, Phil said:

Most often it’s (relief) not a getting over or a hanging on, but a letting go, and no longer feeding attention. 

@Forza21 This ^^^

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

14 hours ago, Phil said:

Most often it’s (relief) not a getting over or a hanging on, but a letting go, and no longer feeding attention. 

I try, but the terror comes back at night, and i panic 😞 i can't sleep, i'm always tired. But there are some days in which it's much better, so there's always hope! (for anyone who's strugglin) 

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Forza21

Hope… for what?

To get through this. Maybe this will take some time to digest, and i'll return to normal?🙂  But yes, i remember you said that "hope" indicates that's something is wrong NOW. AND IT'S actually not - 

So the only way is to completely surrender, and completely accept whatever is arising?

Edited by Forza21

1 minute ago, Phil said:

@Forza21

If you’re comfortable with the question, the change in orientation from aversion to inspection…. to get through, what?

The period of "getting through this" doesn't exist, it's a thought. There's only now.

Right now i'm anxious, and there are many thoughts like "i'm so alone" " what if i imagine all this, and this forum?" I also feel tired, because i can't sleep, i can't focus for more than 5 min,so i don't even work.  There are questioning thoughts on everything, and everyone, and it puts me into the panic attack. I feel so out of love.  I cry right now.

@Forza21

Sorry… but if you meant that as an answer to ‘get through what’, I’m not understanding what that answer is. If you could clue me in that would be appreciated. I am sorry to hear you’re feeling that way, I just don’t understand the answer. 

Feel it out and if you want to, let me know what you find (cause I don’t know)… maybe this has less to do with a belief / ism, and maybe more to do with people taking responsibility for their words, action and responsibilities..?  Dishonestly, manipulation, not following through, not actually caring…? Being “fake” / insincere? Being taken advantage of / neglected / used…? And how that relates, to upbringing, and love…?

A little sentiment on the approach, or ‘where I’m coming from’ in asking this. Analogously, consistent discord is a lot like fear of a monster in a closet. Inspecting, as applied to aversion; hoping, hanging on, making it through, etc… is ‘shining the light of awareness’ into the closet and thus onto the “monster”, or, illuminating the closet if you will, the space.. and always results in there not being, and never having been a monster in the closet. So to speak, illuminating the closet entirely could look like expression, helpful conversation, meditation, yoga, breath-work, understanding and expression vs suppressing of emotions, healing modalities, time & healing, allowing, receiving, therapy, counseling, medication, all of the above or a mixture of any. There is a lot to be said for the ‘move’ or ‘reorientation’, from discordant rumination, to the direct experience of these methods of healing. There is no way for me to know what will be what liberates, so I’m inquiring, and hopefully not provoking / triggering. 

When ‘let it go’ isn’t cutting it, there’s typically a belief about oneself which isn’t true, but seems very true due to past experience, namely experiences at sensitive innocent ages in our upbringing & relationships. What resonates more than other inquiries?…. forgiveness… acceptance… apology…? 

On 3/18/2022 at 8:03 PM, Forza21 said:

I'm me, i'm myself 😄 ?

Everyone call themselves "I". 

Yes, you are yourself. The "feeling" of being myself - just that. Solipsism or w/e disconnect exp will not feel good if lasts for a long time. You cannot create awareness, though we have an ability to create illusions and make them part of who we are. Like when you get tired you can feel the seperate self more strongly and it can comes in different shapes or w/e. With our practice we than try to make smth out of that and so on. But there is a way to get back: for me the best way to connect back is this "feeling" of being myself. 

Its not a feeling its just your Self.