There’s something to like about everyone.

I used to always have people I didn’t like in my life and I would often meet people I didn’t like. It just hit me the other day that I don’t experience that anymore and I haven’t experienced anything like that at least a month. in some way I like everyone I know. It’s cool that everyone has something likable about them. 

Edited by Kevin

Yes, that's one of the most amazing and rewarding things to realize. It's also like taking a kind of responsibility for what we attract and yet also not taking the weight of it on ourselves or making it personal. I think that a lot of what we react to in others has to do with beliefs around fault and blame and ideas about how we should be or need to be projected out onto others. 

Youtube Channel  

On 6/7/2022 at 5:14 AM, Mandy said:

Yes, that's one of the most amazing and rewarding things to realize. It's also like taking a kind of responsibility for what we attract and yet also not taking the weight of it on ourselves or making it personal. I think that a lot of what we react to in others has to do with beliefs around fault and blame and ideas about how we should be or need to be projected out onto others. 

Yes striking the balance between taking responsibility for what we create while not hating on ourselves is an important balance to strike. At least for me it is.❤️