Peeks and Peaks (realizations, a ha moments and letting go)

Mandy

The fulfillment of life is always here, we feel "stuck" when we rely on old things to give that feeling of novelty. Keep looking for the new stuff! 

What is it in my day that has new opportunities for me 🤔

I've checked my social media and phone a few times and I'm satisfied with that, oh shit! My job! So many new opportunities to make people's lives easier and make em smile! 

Oh shit! I can exercise today and strengthen my body more! 

Oh shit! I can just read a few more pages of that helpful book! 

There's always that "new stuff", just find it! 

♾️

On 5/9/2022 at 8:17 PM, Mandy said:

People have a habit of looking for love from the last place/person they'll ever get it from. It's always the last place you look. 😂 

Dang, does that mean we'll forever be stuck looking at places for it? 😁

Edited by Winter

4201 is my number

There's no such thing as "assuming", there is only acting in accordance to assumption.

Are you assuming the floor is lava? or are you not? We'll only know when you walk accross the room. 

People may say "stop assuming X" or "stop thinking Y" but what they really mean is to stop behaving like X or Y are true.

Right now you don't need to do anything to "get rid of your bad beliefs". "Getting rid of your bad beliefs" is an act, which assumes there is bad beliefs.

Right you may act in accordance to your true desires and independently of any assumptions.

4201 is my number

10 hours ago, Winter said:

Dang, does that mean we'll forever be stuck looking at places for it? 😁

😂 It just means it's only wherever you are. You can't lose. 

9 hours ago, Winter said:

There's no such thing as "assuming", there is only acting in accordance to assumption.

Are you assuming the floor is lava? or are you not? We'll only know when you walk accross the room. 

People may say "stop assuming X" or "stop thinking Y" but what they really mean is to stop behaving like X or Y are true.

Right now you don't need to do anything to "get rid of your bad beliefs". "Getting rid of your bad beliefs" is an act, which assumes there is bad beliefs.

Right you may act in accordance to your true desires and independently of any assumptions.

👍❤️

Youtube Channel  

I think I’m getting this Peaks and Peeks theme. Idk though 😂 

As a kid I pushed buttons on my grandma’s microwave without knowing what the buttons do. I felt bad for doing it and she said “it’s ok, the devil made you do it”. I took that too seriously and it stuck. I wondered often “what else might the devil make me do!?”. 

Later I realized there’s no ‘real’ devil. 

Later I realized there is and I’m the freakin devil. 

Later I went back and read from the Bible and realized there aren’t angels and a devil, that the devil is an angel. A ‘fallen’ angel, with ‘fallen’ meaning, the angel which refuses to acknowledge it is equal to mankind. 

Later I realized ‘equal to mankind’ means there’s no such thing as mankind, it was saying more so angels is / are “mankind”… that there’s just angels, and the occasional veiling ‘men-tality’, or, ‘falling’. 

Then it really hit ‘me’… man-ipulation… man-ifestation. 

“Oh… ok… wow”

And of course, not even. 

Was in the supermarket, there was only feeling, mind completely unfocused yet absorbed in the world completely. 

Had a moment of amazingness, you've heard this a million times but I'll say it anyways....words cannot explain it 😄.

"Spirit" was remembered, in that moment, felt like bowing down before it all. 

Appearing as all things yet unmoved by the movement.

The source shining! You all shining! 

♾️

47 minutes ago, Orb said:

The source shining! You all shining! 

This is how I typically look at the supermarket. Just sayin' 

updating-light-body-by-gill-rickelsford-300.jpg.df2615f3013b7f18350134fe359de818.jpg

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

A bit over the top,don't ya think?Just sayin'.

I do. It was a joke my dear. I guess you didn't get it. 😕 

I'm not a pompous ass. Well, not the last time I checked at least. 😆

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.