Human Harvesting - reptilians exist

I believe reptilians exist and live among us, many times when I walk in the streets there is someone who keeps his eye on me in a weird way and keeps looking at me until I disappear from their line of sight also in transportation many times there is always this reptilian weirdly looking at me as if I am candy or something 

:IMG_0991:

@Isagi Yoichi yep, I’ve had them appear in full in front of me, face to face. I was like whatever and didn’t flinch. I’ve since moved beyond that and them, but i think a lot of people going through a spiritual awakening process are going to see things in the dream. It’s just an appearance. Anything can appear. I used to have to clear the supermarket before i could enter, I did that for a few years, then got past it. Just keep moving forward. The dream is a head fuck. Real Awakening is a headfuck too. So you are just being primed for that insanity.. lol.

You need to be bold and fearless and quick on your feet.. it’s good training dealing with that spirit world. Everything is training in a way, for the reveal. 

Edited by Cooper Swam

8 hours ago, Cooper Swam said:

@Isagi Yoichi yep, I’ve had them appear in full in front of me, face to face. I was like whatever and didn’t flinch. I’ve since moved beyond that and them, but i think a lot of people going through a spiritual awakening process are going to see things in the dream. It’s just an appearance. Anything can appear. I used to have to clear the supermarket before i could enter, I did that for a few years, then got past it. Just keep moving forward. The dream is a head fuck. Real Awakening is a headfuck too. So you are just being primed for that insanity.. lol.

You need to be bold and fearless and quick on your feet.. it’s good training dealing with that spirit world. Everything is training in a way, for the reveal. 

Yeah, can u tell me some similarities u saw when encountering them? 

I want to check for something 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Cooper Swam said:

No idea, have never given that any thought. I would be guessing if i gave you an age. 

From what I saw they're in the late 50s and 60s they look so fucking weird

Height like u said they are not tall 

Edited by Isagi Yoichi