Borderline Personality Disorder Workbook

My personal journey with borderline personality disorder and healing through it. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Yea I can feel her pain. The way she describes. 

Any form of abuse can cause borderline personality disorder. So theres a link.. 

She explains really well.. 

This is a very informative video on borderline disorder. He talks a lot about the internal and remedial aspects of borderline disorder, how it impacted him and how he struggled as well as recovered probably.

Take home message - Success is being here, living here. 

1 in 10 people with bpd kill themselves every year and I have known a couple of people who killed themselves. It's so hard I know. 

A change of perspective definitely helps. 

I like how he reframes success as- "Success as simply still being here and still breathing." 

Just 1% feeling better across the spectrum, and there I have it, success is falling down many times and still trying to get up. Yes. One step forward everyday. Creating the energy I need. I know I haven't been super creative but I try. 

Things that help me. 

Aroma 

Music. 

Food 

Good conversations 

Enjoying leisure time is important in borderline personality disorder. 

I forgot rewarding myself. Rewarding myself 2 rubies for coming this far and actually wanting to start my recovery again. 

I know I fell off the wagon somewhere in between. 

8lnr56.gif

I'm looking for a solution that's multi pronged.

- I don't want to feel guilty

- I want to reserve my authenticity. I don't want to be diplomatic or tactful. I don't want to compromise my authentic emotion. I don't want to be pretentious. The solution should not make me feel like I have to pretend for a favorable outcome.

- I want a solution that is meaningful, resonating, emotionally substantial and has substance to it.. Like a powerful idea.

- it should kill two birds with one stone. That is, it should deal with two contrasting situations at the same time and serve as a dual solution

- it should be an  unobvious solution.

- it is sensitive to my honesty rather than judgemental.

- it should take into consideration that I'm neurodivergent. 

My current mentors

Mary Bryant Shrader

Dr Eric Berg 

Dr Alan Mandell

Patrick Teahan

Goatis

Irene Lyon 

Posted (edited)

He said in the video that INFJs are into scents. That hit me like a brick. Because I literally spent all the money I earned on the farm in buying fragrances of all kinds. Right now I have a 1000 bottles of fragrances in my room and not just that, I got all kinds of waxes, gels, incense sticks, candles and all kinds of fragrant soaps and oils lying around everywhere. My room smells like a perfume store literally. 

So i guess he is a 100% right on the money about that. 

8spy1r.gif

What will improve the quality of my life? 

- having  more free time 

- better health 

- a sound spiritual practice

- a steady paying job 

8spxfq.gif

Edited by Reena

On 4/23/2024 at 11:57 PM, Reena said:

Things that are required to heal mental illness.

8bj8bw.gif Music

8bj8bw.gif Balanced diet

8bj8bw.gif Exercise

8bj8bw.gif Good sleep

8bj8bw.gif Intellectual stimulation and engagement

8bj8bw.gif Supportive environment

8bj8bw.gifFamily support

8bj8bw.gifSense of achievement

8bj8bw.gifSupplements

8bj8bw.gifCutting off a toxic environment

8bj8bw.gifMeditation

8bj8bw.gifCalm mind and clarity

8bj8bw.gifSelf awareness

On 4/24/2024 at 3:37 AM, Reena said:

8nm0y2.gif    Autism special diet 

. .    .                                        

8nm0y2.gif      Herbal supplements like tea. Research on Amazon for supplements for autism.             

8nm0y2.gif   massage therapy              

8nm0y2.gif     animal therapy. This is to boost endorphins. I noticed that my brain fog significantly declines whenever I'm happy and less spaced out.              

8nm0y2.gif     Arts therapy. This is to boost creativity.                            

8nm0y2.gif     mindfulness. This is to increase self awareness. 

8nm0y2.gif   Relaxation therapy. This induces mental clarity. 

On 4/24/2024 at 6:07 AM, Reena said:

Positive mental engagement.

Positive attitude

Happiness is a major key

Reduction of stress

Stress management

Do not let mental health degrade

Positive environment

Supportive environment

Music training

Brain entrainment

Acute intellectual growth

8nm0y2.gif

I have a mind racing hyperactivity hypereactivity instability issues. Spend time outdoors whenever I'm hyper on thoughts or mind racing.

Observations I made about my autism -

My mind can suddenly and abruptly go blank. 

My mind can go racing with 20 Thoughts in 20 separate lanes which is a autistic hyperactivity. 

My brain can develop Dysregulation and brain fog. 

I suffer the following symptoms

- discombobulation 

- disorientation

- Dysregulation

- dissociation

I also suffer the following symptoms - 

- sensory overload

- brain zapping due to anxiety 

- nightmares 

- mind numbing and mind blank 

- brain fog and sleepwalking, dissociation

- freeze response 

- autistic hyperactivity 

- mind racing 

- anger issues, irritability, agitation and aggression 

- sleep paralysis once a year 

What would I want out of my life? 

- I want to start a morning vision board. 

- I want to my life to be full of color, creativity, passion, music, art and insane levels of imagination and hyper creativity. 

- I want my life to be serene and  calm. 

- I want romance and beauty. 

- I want my life to be deeply intuitive 

- I want my life to be highly enthusiastic

- I want my life to be a healing journey 

- I want my life to be deeply spiritual 

- I want my life to be exciting and ecstatic

- at the end of my life I wish to age gracefully