What is God? God realization?

I have not had the experience that I was the entire soup - just an extension of the soup, like so, like a tendril or a bubble in carbonation:

FoYEaff.jpg

^ The whole soup is what the "souls" are resting on, all connected through the soup - but a partition is there - I can personally "feel" souls on the off occasion, but it isn't like a specific soul, usually just me going back to the tendril to feel the interconnected nature of everything - I believe that humans used to be connected to this all the time.

It felt like this - like realizing that God was there and watching me the whole time, but that God was a feedback loop of actions that it put in place to get me to the point where it could reveal itself to me, and it felt like the "life force of everything" and it felt like evolution was put in place for it to simply witness itself through us.

sKr36tw.jpg

It's like... "in between" but always there in everything, thus everything is alive.  Sometimes when the right feedback loops align, you can see God within nature.  You get there by doing very, very honest self inquiry, going through the fear of death.  And then, all the junk that you've accumulated will dissipate and "in between" or "right there" God will appear, just like...

bHJ7K42.jpg

Like that.  Once you find God, or consciousness, you can "key" its energy by collecting what you fancy that reminds you of it.
It's like a mixture of interconnectedness, love, gratitude, no fear of death, satisfaction, and it feels like you always were and always will be.  It's such a warm feeling, to find God.

^  God works through these loops, observe nature without touching it for hours, days, weeks and you will start to see God and understand it.  It's like a play, a musical, all happening at once but with the illusion of moving forward - I don't know how to explain it, but that's what I experienced.

Consciousness without an object, this is my favorite teaching of all time, and explains those feedback loops so well.  You find God through Being as much as you can, through knowing your shadow as much as you can, for accepting death as much as you can, for loving and feeling gratitude for your life as much as you can because the hints are everywhere.  And then it just happens spontaneously, the right set of actions allows God to come through and you will see it.  Suddenly what you're looking at becomes illuminated with life.  You see that your senses are creating this life, in everything, everything you experience.

@Zeroguy - Thanks Zero!  I think I'm getting better at matching the pictures with what the experience is like, but I'll need a few more awakenings to really be proficient at it, there's still a lot of questions I have not gotten the answers to.  I hope that it helps other people kind of get it, a picture really does a much better job than words do.  I could write and write, but the picture literally holds all the info needed for someone to gain an intuitive understanding of the divine.  This is why I am such an advocate for the arts, it is all a great medium to express God and God's Will. 

Edited by Annie

17 hours ago, Forza21 said:

@Phil @Zeroguy @Loop

How after "God realization/experience" you didn't come up to conclusion, that you create your whole reality, alone as God, and everything  and everyone is your dream?

Sorry for questions, but i'm looking for different perspective than i was sucked into, lol.

I never really thought about it that way, to me it was always a co-creating, as in we are all the Source, Unity, Love. The Soul with its many souls, I am just as much the Dream as everyone else is. 

During my NDE I was shown a place were souls come together, unite in body-less conciousness. That place I don't really see any different than what is Now. We all come together in Presence. We are all What Is. 

I had to go threw a lot of Healing to understand what I went threw in my NDE, took up meditation, started reading more, and have done some psychedelics, and now the realizations are much more grounded then it was the few years after the NDE. I don't really feel done with the Healing, but have come a long way. The creative power of Love's Light is the greatest healer. 

You'll find your way out of the perspectives you feel sucked into, after all it is just perspective, not the Love that Is. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

22 hours ago, Annie said:

I have not had the experience that I was the entire soup - just an extension of the soup, like so, like a tendril or a bubble in carbonation:

FoYEaff.jpg

^ The whole soup is what the "souls" are resting on, all connected through the soup - but a partition is there - I can personally "feel" souls on the off occasion, but it isn't like a specific soul, usually just me going back to the tendril to feel the interconnected nature of everything - I believe that humans used to be connected to this all the time.

It felt like this - like realizing that God was there and watching me the whole time, but that God was a feedback loop of actions that it put in place to get me to the point where it could reveal itself to me, and it felt like the "life force of everything" and it felt like evolution was put in place for it to simply witness itself through us.

sKr36tw.jpg

It's like... "in between" but always there in everything, thus everything is alive.  Sometimes when the right feedback loops align, you can see God within nature.  You get there by doing very, very honest self inquiry, going through the fear of death.  And then, all the junk that you've accumulated will dissipate and "in between" or "right there" God will appear, just like...

bHJ7K42.jpg

Like that.  Once you find God, or consciousness, you can "key" its energy by collecting what you fancy that reminds you of it.
It's like a mixture of interconnectedness, love, gratitude, no fear of death, satisfaction, and it feels like you always were and always will be.  It's such a warm feeling, to find God.

^  God works through these loops, observe nature without touching it for hours, days, weeks and you will start to see God and understand it.  It's like a play, a musical, all happening at once but with the illusion of moving forward - I don't know how to explain it, but that's what I experienced.

Consciousness without an object, this is my favorite teaching of all time, and explains those feedback loops so well.  You find God through Being as much as you can, through knowing your shadow as much as you can, for accepting death as much as you can, for loving and feeling gratitude for your life as much as you can because the hints are everywhere.  And then it just happens spontaneously, the right set of actions allows God to come through and you will see it.  Suddenly what you're looking at becomes illuminated with life.  You see that your senses are creating this life, in everything, everything you experience.

@Zeroguy - Thanks Zero!  I think I'm getting better at matching the pictures with what the experience is like, but I'll need a few more awakenings to really be proficient at it, there's still a lot of questions I have not gotten the answers to.  I hope that it helps other people kind of get it, a picture really does a much better job than words do.  I could write and write, but the picture literally holds all the info needed for someone to gain an intuitive understanding of the divine.  This is why I am such an advocate for the arts, it is all a great medium to express God and God's Will. 

Great ❤️ it really gives very good feelig and insight ❤️ Thank you!

5 hours ago, Loop said:

I never really thought about it that way, to me it was always a co-creating, as in we are all the Source, Unity, Love. The Soul with its many souls, I am just as much the Dream as everyone else is. 

During my NDE I was shown a place were souls come together, unite in body-less conciousness. That place I don't really see any different than what is Now. We all come together in Presence. We are all What Is. 

I had to go threw a lot of Healing to understand what I went threw in my NDE, took up meditation, started reading more, and have done some psychedelics, and now the realizations are much more grounded then it was the few years after the NDE. I don't really feel done with the Healing, but have come a long way. The creative power of Love's Light is the greatest healer. 

You'll find your way out of the perspectives you feel sucked into, after all it is just perspective, not the Love that Is. 

Thank you!
Can you tell  a little bit more about NDE ? what's that ?

5 hours ago, Loop said:

Same here with my NDE.  I think the solipsists get stuck at feeling their own bubble, but don't know you can feel other bubbles, too, especially when you get close to death those souls will make themselves known.  It feels more like carbonation, a bunch of bubbles all moving towards a singularity, but all the souls are united in the Now.  We can reconnect to everyone through Now, it becomes like a siddhi.

12 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Thank you!
Can you tell  a little bit more about NDE ? what's that ?

NDE "Near Death Expirence", for me I was severely injured, doctors told my parents I was probably gonna die. Ended up waking up in the hospital bed laughing about Death, or so I thought at the time. Went threw a depression for awhile about wanting to go back to the Unity, the Bliss, of being Nothing. Until I had a deeper realization after going threw much healing in which I realized no difference between Life & Death, that place became this place, every place was revealed to be Home. 

17 minutes ago, Annie said:

Same here with my NDE.  I think the solipsists get stuck at feeling their own bubble, but don't know you can feel other bubbles, too, especially when you get close to death those souls will make themselves known.  It feels more like carbonation, a bunch of bubbles all moving towards a singularity, but all the souls are united in the Now.  We can reconnect to everyone through Now, it becomes like a siddhi.

I feel solipsism is a trap that happens when one is attached to the idea of identity, possibly attempting to make everything about your identity, rather then realizing what identity is, thought. When you can clear away the belief structures and identity then you can expirence the Soul(s).

Trying to build an identity is a survival strategy in today's world. Understandable that it is a very popular trap. 😄

Bubbles & Waves, 

Tumbled into a haze,

Life is a maze,

Filled with unquestioned craze.  

The ocean twirls,

The earth swirls,

But the people walking by,

All talk of their own worlds. 

If I could explain,

To every part of my Brain,

The Whole Thing.

Would it ring?

True,

It is a Zoo. 

The Ocean's stew. 

🌊

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 minute ago, Loop said:

I feel solipsism is a trap that happens when one is attached to the idea of identity, possibly attempting to make everything about your identity, rather then realizing what identity is, thought. When you can clear away the belief structures and identity then you can expirence the Soul(s).

Trying to build an identity is a survival strategy in today's world. Understandable that it is a very popular trap. 😄

Yeah you know, I actually agree - because when I get into a solipsistic state I can manifest things more - or rather I notice things that coincide with my identity much more.  I've felt that state, where everyone and everything becomes "you" - but I was also at my most manic and in my worst place in life where the inner was spilling out into the outer, but not in a grounded way.  It felt like a bubble, for sure, and maybe it was just me experiencing my soul creating the physical senses, not sure...

I also agree that having an identity is very helpful in today's world - not having one feels very "floaty" and unnatural - yet I remember what it was like as a child not to have any identity.

But when I felt the souls - there was no identity - no mania, it felt very natural and loving.  Like I had returned home.

I love that poem, it really resonates.

10 hours ago, Annie said:

Yeah you know, I actually agree - because when I get into a solipsistic state I can manifest things more - or rather I notice things that coincide with my identity much more.  I've felt that state, where everyone and everything becomes "you" - but I was also at my most manic and in my worst place in life where the inner was spilling out into the outer, but not in a grounded way.  It felt like a bubble, for sure, and maybe it was just me experiencing my soul creating the physical senses, not sure...

I also agree that having an identity is very helpful in today's world - not having one feels very "floaty" and unnatural - yet I remember what it was like as a child not to have any identity.

But when I felt the souls - there was no identity - no mania, it felt very natural and loving.  Like I had returned home.

I love that poem, it really resonates.

Let the floaty feeling fall down into the legs & feet, can feel more like actual surfing then being washed away by the ocean. Surfin on earth's gravity, the body dances itself effortlessly.

Growing from the planet, conditioning from one entity to another, influence. We all grew from the planet, we all grew from and still grow off of each other. All the trees are of the same forest, all growing in their unique ways together, growing off decomposed older plants. We are all one big movement. I don't really see Us as individual identities, more so the Ocean Dream, the Movement. 

I find I used to feel very floaty when I was constantly trying to let go of stuff, but not focusing at all at welcoming the arising in. Identity is always stuck in past realizations, then can create this solipsistic bubble. 

Let's the waves of identify come and go, no need to be anything in particular. 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 4/16/2022 at 2:15 PM, Forza21 said:

What's your definition of God? 

Is there such thing as "God realization?"

In my head, because of years of Christianity indoctrination, i still have this mental image of God as a person.

If God is pure consciousness, nothingness, love...

God realization would mean, that you become fully selfless. Like waveless existence, all-pervasive and formless, kinda like space. 

So there's none to get "God realization".  There's also none to reincarnate, to be trapped, or whatever.  

Are those all stories? Imaginary levels of imaginary path?

You ask the greatest questions one can ask in life.   I can say this - they are not stories.   God does indeed exist.  But you will need to look deep within yourself to discover it.   Until then, they are merely stories of God and nothing more.

Edited by Robed Mystic

11 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

You ask the greatest questions one can ask in life.   I can say this - they are not stories.   God does indeed exist.  But you will need to look deep within yourself to discover it.   Until then, they are merely stories of God and nothing more.

💖

it is something quite simple. it is the disappearance of the limits of your mind. many want to glamorize it and make themselves special. it's nothing special. everything is unlimited. a spit on the ground is unlimited. reality has no limits, and obviously reality is you. we are all the complete and unlimited reality, aka god, and this is nothing special. It has always been like this and it is the only thing there is, but it is not unique because it is unlimited, so unique and multiple are the same. you just have to dissolve all the shitty barriers that limit your mind, and that's it. really, there's nothing special about it, it's more common than make shit. when they say that: it's amazing, I fell on my knees crying, etc, it's that they want to make it special. It's business as usual. what it is, the only thing there is: infinity.  wonderfully infinite. free.