Temporary journal (will delete later)

Just to keep a fast record of stuff and then delete it when I don't need it. Streak journaling basically.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)

Today is Saturday

I need to work extra hard on the farm as well as other stuff. I will not have any time at all

8i8xdc.gif

I slept and for a bit longer. 12. Morning.

I need to clean up stuff. I came back from a housep  party.

I want to eat lots of chicken to feel energy. The tangiest softest chicken. I'm lacking in protein.

8i8xdc.gif

8i8xdc.gif

8i8xdc.gif

8fmy9u.gif

8fmy9u.gif

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

This relates so much 

I hate how people always associate bpd with narcissism. 

I have been told that I'm narcissist or I am manipulative or liar or macho or whatever. My reality always denied. It's just judgement and gaslighting. 

"I'm not good" or "I'm crazy" or something else. 

Doubting my competence. In this case doubting my vulnerability. 

You are insane 

You are crazy 

You act like a victim 

You are a narcissist

People don't like you 

You are a bad woman 

You are masculine 

You are insane 

You are crazy 

You act like a victim 

You are a narcissist

People don't like you 

You are a bad woman 

You are masculine 

You are fake

You are too sensitive. You are hurt by everything. 

Yes yes yes. I'm FUCKING SENSITIVE. BUT I'M HURT BY THE RIGHT THINGS THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS AWARE AND THEY KNOW HOW TO HURT.

Be with SAFE PEOPLE.

Not people who exploit your vulnerability.