Female empowerment mode

Reena

Female empowerment tips 

Own your own sexuality. 

Don't trust people easily 

Don't let someone dictate you things. When you see that attitude, immediately get up and walk away from it. It's harmful to womanhood. 

Invest in creativity 

Don't let someone tell you that your emotions are wrong 

A lot of things can be very toxic to women. 

Be surrounded by supportive people. 

Be around kind men. 

Immediately walk away from anything toxic 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

People will shame you for being a woman. But remember to tell yourself that it's their biases and prejudice. It has nothing to do with you. Don't let your self esteem be destroyed by someone else. You be you. You have to believe in yourself to find healing. The healing needs to come from within. Nobody will do this job for you. 

Eat healthy. Sleep well. As a woman don't be hard on yourself. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

You have to bypass anything that takes away your power. 

You have to find comfort wherever you find it. I find comfort in sex. Big time. 

The most important is to keep a check on your emotional vulnerability. Is someone or something weaponizing it? 

Don't be into anything that attacks your expression and emotional vulnerability. It's not worth your time.. 

Remember that divine masculinity is not the patriarchal system. 

You have to crystallize all your strength. Your highest power as a woman lies in fighting emotional abuse and finding liberation. 

We as women have made great strides in beating physical abuse. There was a time in history where physical abuse was normalized. 

My grandmother used to be beaten up everyday. 

Now we have a world where we have better laws to protect women from violence. 

Yet we are still far behind our most important goal - liberation. 

This liberation will come from through freedom, space and healing. 

Don't settle for anything less. 

The problem with generational trauma is that it creates a prison where a woman thinks there's no way out. 

No. It's not like that. If you slowly build yourself up then it's possible to escape the prison. The prison of being unaccepted, unloved, judged, shamed, humiliation and un-spaceness. 

What do I mean by "un-spaceness"? 

Un-spaceness means a state where you have been denied and invaded. Not allowed to be you. Where you are told to dress a certain way, to look a certain way, to be a certain way and anything that doesn't conform to it is punishable. 

Don't give into this un-spaceness. 

Un-spaceness is the most dangerous thing. When you are removed from a space. Your expression vilified and abolished. 

It's a huge downgrade for most women. 

Imagine being fired from a job because you couldn't compete with a man. How does that feel? 

Being judged for not being good enough when you know deep inside that you are already working very hard side by side to a man. 

And still judged? 

When a person is judging you and they remove you, that's when un-spaceness happens. 

Women should develop better intuition to detect chances of "un-spaceness. 

A lot of what women can achieve independently will squarely come from a better healthier functional intuition. 

Another woman business owner (competitor from one perspective, but fellow artist friend)  just reached out to me with a bunch of awesome feedback which was a little 😬 to take at first since I have more "years of experience" and put hundreds of dollars into a setup that she's suggesting I ditch for my phone, but it's in its' essence exactly the breakthrough I was looking for. She's looking out for people to encourage them to truly value their work and show  it off properly, not to overwork themselves and undercut prices, which helps everyone in the business. 

Youtube Channel  

5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Another woman business owner (competitor from one perspective, but fellow artist friend)  just reached out to me with a bunch of awesome feedback which was a little 😬 to take at first since I have more "years of experience" and put hundreds of dollars into a setup that she's suggesting I ditch for my phone, but it's in its' essence exactly the breakthrough I was looking for. She's looking out for people to encourage them to truly value their work and show  it off properly, not to overwork themselves and undercut prices, which helps everyone in the business. 

That's awesome. When I build myself up financially I plan to bring more women into my life, especially underprivileged women. Right now I can't help them because I'm myself struggling.. But once I'm financially doing better, I will want to help other women find their financial independence. Also I wish to work in the sector of female sexuality because some women don't know how to explore that and they are dissatisfied their entire lives. I can't believe that we still live in a world where we are told how to dress.. Or how to be a woman. 

Edited by Reena

Some women are deeply attached to men. That's okay too. In that respect, try to use the man in your life as your inspiration. 

How we develop as women is very unique to us.. In essence there should be coaching classes for women at a young age to teach them tools of empowerment. 

Navigating the whole space as a woman is incredibly difficult. 

As women we are very different from men. This is just undeniable. We feel emotions quite deeply. We may not show it all the time though. But women on average are more likely to suffer from mental illnesses. If you are a woman, I suggest that you make your womanhood your greatest priority in life, because nobody else will. 

One of the most common problems that you will come across as a woman in social circles, spaces and workplaces is the denial of your womanhood. You'll always be made to step up instead of being given a leg up. You will always be expected to be better than you already are. It can be heavy sometimes and can feel sexist but like I said, these are the societal aspects that sort of bring you down as a woman and you have to be able to bypass these aspects. 

As a woman.... You must not feel ashamed to express your weaknesses. Let's say if I'm not able to pick up a heavy box. It's completely okay if I'm not able to do it. 

But some people will expect more out of you. They might vilify you for it. Shame you because you can't do what a man can do. Yet you shouldn't internalize any guilt or shame.

You're special and unique as a woman and it's not your job or responsibility to constantly defend yourself to an ignorant world. Your job is to seek your good and safety. 

Seek your comfort. If you feel weak inside it's fine. There is no need to justify that you are a woman. It's already understood that you feel the way you feel and that shouldn't be denied. 

If someone doesn't have the capacity to love you or understand you, again this is not your fault as a woman. You gotta have that confidence as a wall where you are able to say that it's not your fault. 

I have to sufficiently remind myself that I'm a woman because I take it so much for granted. 

I used to act like a tomboy in my teenage years. 

Now in adulthood my womanhood has become increasingly apparent to me. Hormonal changes? I really don't know. 

Knowing that I feel like a woman is both a fact and a challenge.