8bgsa1.gif

8bguly.gif

Took out trash. 

Assembling farm machine parts. 

8bfcdi.gif

Woke up super early today. 

8bdcnk.gif      8bdbbg.gif     8bdbii.gif

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

8bgxl1.gif

8c2g9m.gif

8c2gvh.gif

8bgupe.gif

8bgut8.gif

Right now it's 5.47 am Indian Standard Time on my watch and farm work will begin.

Use this link in the future. 

https://community.actualityofbeing.com/topic/2568-2024-responsibility-and-fun-things/?do=findComment&comment=52291

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I need some karak/kadak Chai to begin my day. 

8bguzs.gif

Didn't do anything. Just rested. 

8ai1w9.gif

8bgqat.gif

Time to begin work again. 

I'm having neck pain. 

8c2g9m.gif

8c2gvh.gif

8bgupe.gif

8bgut8.gif

It's 5.40 am. Astro twilight dawn time. 

Night has ended. Although I don't see sunlight yet. So I went to the other part of the farm to put potatoes in a basket. I felt confident to go there even if it's dark. Which is good. Usually I don't feel confident to go out at this time. 

8bgqg5.gif

It's 8 am now and I woke up late with a backache. I'm feeling intensely uncomfortable. I don't know if I can do work today because I'm exhausted and feeling weak. Totally zero energy today. 

I have been a bit paranoid for the last couple of days with Joseph (my ex) gone from my life. 

Start keeping a time table again..