How to Negotiate the Truth vs./and Magic Duality As a Creator

Joseph Maynor

The inclusion of ‘negotiate’ seems to imply a separate finite self, separate of truth-magic-creator, as perhaps ‘the one who negotiates’ or ‘the negotiator’, and that might be a presumed duality. If so, debunking this might look like scrutiny of nuanced aspects like  ‘I prefer’, as compared to ‘preferences appear’. 

I kind of feel like people are so beholden to truth that they don't let magic be a factor.  The future doesn't exist.  Whatever truth you think you have stops right now in the present.  You don't have to perpetuate it.  Be open to being able to do things that right now that you don't think you can do or that can happen.  You have to empty your cup too and realize these thoughts you have don't necessarily extend into the future unless you do that, which in that case is you creating a future that always has those talking points that you think are so important but maybe are hindering your life.  Don't limit yourself and others with your thoughts.  Use thoughts.  But also leave a space or surprise for deviation of chaos or magic - the nonlinear, The Feminine.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

When a lingo forms in some artform other artists can work together with the tropes that are agreed are the available palate or truth to work with.  If you go too outside the rules, you lose the social right to say you belong to some group as a creator, and we all want to belong.  Knowing the rules allows us to practice to live into the rules, integrate what has come before, and to transcend the rules and pass the baton to the future.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 11/25/2023 at 8:48 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

I rather prefer to things undefined sometimes. That way magic has a chance to prove truth wrong. It just depends. When it comes to identity though, defining has pros and cons.

Replace "a creator" with "the creator" as you see fit, or maybe you appreciate the wobble in that duality and the transcendence thereof too.  

I was always told Truth was self evident. Negotiations were treaties between ideologies trying to figure out what was self evidently true for everything present.

That one whole is equal to total sum of all its parts existing at the same time occupying space same way as individually here all the time each gets adapting to space one at a time since born to replace previous generations experienced living so far.

Evolving is a constant change scenario never being the same total sum twice equally proportionately alive now.  What is that point of balancing everything is equally here?  NOW. Natural Original Whole universally left in plain sight any lifetime is witnessing how eternally separated happens personally here one's own body never stays same form as arrived a fertilized cell created by compounded conception since inception of their ancestral lineage became native in this atmosphere.

Edited by solereproduction
adding equal to any specificity to the general everything existing.