Funny Forum Posts

@Phil You deny your ego which will not lead you to self-acceptance.  You deny your ego but you exhibit your ego.  That's a game.  And it is funny.  It's not something I would poke fun at you about though.  Keep believing in magic or using that as an excuse to trample your ego underfoot in the eyes of others only.  Some people can see through this and have been through this blockage too.  Go ahead and laugh at me.  I was where you're currently at years ago.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

13 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Phil You deny your ego which will not lead you to self-acceptance.  You deny your ego but you exhibit your ego.  That's a game.  And it is funny.  It's not something I would poke fun at you about though.  Keep believing in magic or using that as an excuse to trample your ego underfoot in the eyes of others only.  Some people can see through this and have been through this blockage too.  Go ahead and laugh at me.  I was where you're currently at years ago.

excellent post for the category 😂

39 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It’s Funny Forum Posts not Funny Forum People.