Impulsivity

Orb

@Mandy it doesn't resonate. But I have so many bills stacked up that I can't pay them all anymore. 

Tell me, how am I supposed to pay them? I'm already paying nearly a 1000 for my car and insurance. My totaled car will cost me 380 a month. I owe 600-700 to the tow company that's holding the car. I owe more than 1000 to the hospital. I also have nearly 4k in credit card debt.

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Orb Disclaimer, I'm not a financial advisor, this is just "what I would do in the situation" advice. I'd call the hospital about payment plans, they sometimes give interest free or extremely low interest loans. Why is the tow company still holding the car? The car was totaled, so if you sell for scrap, you could get around $500 or more. I'd call the tow company to work that out with them. 

I'd cut all monthly service fees/plans, entertainment, etc, that aren't really adding to the quality of your life. Do the math, and find out what interest rates you're paying and pay the loans or credit cards with the highest rates down first, use all the extra money for that. Just a little intention and an "I CAN do this" attitude will go a long way. It's easy. You don't even have that much debt at all. 

For $1000 in medical bills and $380 a month I would NOT EVER consider taking that hit to my credit or defaulting on loans. No way. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy I'm fine, I've just had to explain this complicated situation so many times I'm sick of it lol.

My job situation is also a lil shaky and my contracts almost over. Idk what's gonna happen but yea.

I check the hospital bill and it's actually nearly 2k that I owe. And that's after insurance paid the first 2800 dollars!!!

The total cost is 5832 dollars, to get an mri scan of my head and to lay down for a few hours.

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Orb What I mean is that your vibration is not great about it, don't believe anything/any thinking that comes out of that. Just chill and take the pressure off, change the subject then where you're feeling great, make some phone calls and listen openly to what's said. You can call the same company and get nowhere sometimes and other times someone really helps out, just depends on timing. Nothing is going to improve until your vibration does, because that's the essence of the situation anyway. 

Things can and do come together really fast. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy I called them and they are sending me a financial aid application that I can fill out and email it back to them. Fucking robbers, these piece of shit hospital peeps, charging me nearly 6000 dollars to lay down on a hospital bed and get an mri scan done on my head once. If it was 1000 dollars I'd be like okay fuck it but 5832?! I swear I wanna strangle the finance people in the health industry.

♾️

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Mandy I called them and they are sending me a financial aid application that I can fill out and email it back to them. Fucking robbers, these piece of shit hospital peeps, charging me nearly 6000 dollars to lay down on a hospital bed and get an mri scan done on my head once. If it was 1000 dollars I'd be like okay fuck it but 5832?! I swear I wanna strangle the finance people in the health industry.

Agreed, it's a sick system, but we have to vote and more importantly align with what's desired to change that. 

Youtube Channel  

@Orb

If you keep thinking it’s the system nothing changes. If the thinking changes, everything changes. 

1 hour ago, Orb said:

@Phil non-aversion? My mom told me that it's best not to pay the hospital bills. She also said I can stop paying my car bills for the totaled car. I don't have much of a choice anyways. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/aversion

@Orb

Your business of course, just some thoughts that come to mind….

Defaulting on debt has an effect on credit score which can be limiting down the road. I’m not saying you should or shouldn’t, but I would look into it sufficiently. 

Sometimes it’s favorable to default or not pay, and sometimes it’s more ideal to pay. Look into how long the effect might be and how significant. Consider potential future employment opportunities, purchases with loans like a house, and employment contracts. You can also request the lowest payments possible from all debtors and look into a consolidation loan. 

Sometimes impulsivity is a running from one’s own perspectives but not noticing one is. Like, thank God those people were there trained & at the ready to see if there was any brain damage. Thank God no one was seriously injured in the accident. Thank God there isn’t a lawsuit. Thank God you’re ok and can breathe and relax and enjoy the experience of looking into it and doing the best you can from where you’re at. That’s walking the path.