Cute Boys Thread

If anyone asked me which Backstreet Boy is the hottest, I could give an immediate answer without thinking. The hottest one by far is the blonde one in the leather jacket. I like everything about him. I like the way his voice sounds, and I like the dramatic facial expressions he makes when he sings. I also like imagining what we might do together if we were alone. I also can't help but to notice he looks a lot like me. When I noticed this, I spent like 5 minutes just staring at my reflection in the mirror and thinking "damn I'm hot". This flooded me with confidence and made me wonder if I should pursue acting.

From the Ashes 🔥🔥🔥

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, DMT Elf said:

If anyone asked me which Backstreet Boy is the hottest, I could give an immediate answer without thinking. The hottest one by far is the blonde one in the leather jacket. I like everything about him. I like the way his voice sounds, and I like the dramatic facial expressions he makes when he sings. I also like imagining what we might do together if we were alone. I also can't help but to notice he looks a lot like me. When I noticed this, I spent like 5 minutes just staring at my reflection in the mirror and thinking "damn I'm hot". This flooded me with confidence and made me wonder if I should pursue acting.

I dont know about the hottest but they have some classic songs for sure.  Dude that was so weird because I was literally listening to a few of their songs the last few days! Crazy.

Edited by Robed Mystic