Humanity is using Sex in a Very Dangerous way

7 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

That's not quite what I'm saying.

There is no thing to matter or to not matter.

We’re saying the same thing.

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I think his line was "nothing else matters" but I don't remember what the something that mattered was...I was never a fan. 

I thought Kill Em All was rather informative, spiritually speaking. 

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

One way to put it… what feels better, sex, falling in love, 5meo, or sitting round doing nothing?

Sex, falling in love, 5meo. 

I'm going through withdrawals so anything but sitting down doing nothing feels better.

♾️

@Orb

In ‘the bigger picture’, not just in terms of sex / sexuality, I think this is what the op points to. In a nutshell, the notion that feeling is coming from experience. It seems completely common & normal that the population of the planet is selling consciousness to newer generations. Even so called teachers of consciousness sell concepts of levels with charts & unique thingifying terminology etc. That it seems normal is what’s so crazy. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Orb

In ‘the bigger picture’, not just in terms of sex / sexuality, I think this is what the op points to. In a nutshell, the notion that feeling is coming from experience. It seems completely common & normal that the population of the planet is selling consciousness to newer generations. Even so called teachers of consciousness sell concepts of levels with charts etc. That it seems normal is what’s so crazy. 

That's easy to say when "selfing" no longer arises. Or when you're not going through withdrawals. 

The delusion of self and all the stuff you talk about cannot be solved with a paradigm shift or just changing how you think. 

It's completely through grace.

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Orb

Selfing already doesn’t arise. While there is experientially withdrawal, there is no one going through it. That’s the whole point, that it’s so ‘normal’ or normalized, is what’s so crazy. Without all the selling of Ourself to Ourself, there wouldn’t even be experientially withdrawal. I’m not saying there isn’t. Inevitably there won’t be. 

Withdrawal from what?

Something someone made and sold as something that will ‘make you feel better’. 

And it’s quite circular.

Something to ‘make you feel better’ from what really?

Competition. The entire human race competing  with each other.

For what?

Selling each other what will ‘make you feel better’. 

🎪 

Just now, Phil said:

@Orb

Selfing already doesn’t arise. While there is experientially withdrawal, there is no one going through it. That’s the whole point, that it’s so ‘normal’ or normalized, is what’s so crazy. Without all the selling of Ourself to Ourself, there wouldn’t even be experientially withdrawal. I’m not saying there isn’t. Inevitably there won’t be. 

It does arise, otherwise all the madness going on wouldn't be unfolding. 

It's cool that there's no one doing anything, but I want to have a roof over my head but at the same time I just wanna leave society and die somewhere.

♾️

@Orb

Selfing isn’t a it & doesn’t arise. Thoughts about arise. The difference is self-evident in how the thoughts feel. That there are separate selves is the madness that’s going on. 

What’s wanted isn’t being somewhere else or death, it’s being. 

That thoughts arise is indicative of what I’m saying here. 

Apparently the entire population of the planet believes in there & death. 

… This… is already… the greatest “feeling” that there could ever possibly be. 

As is.

Nothing is not a concept, idea, or thought about nothing. 

In the simplest of words possible…. An idea, concept or thought ‘about yourself’ might feel like shit. 

BECAUSE you are the greatest ‘thing’, ‘feeling’, BEING - POSSIBLE.

Unthinkable. Unbelievable. Inconceivable. Unimaginable. 

Just now, Phil said:

… This… is already… the greatest “feeling” that there could ever possibly be. 

As is.

I don't have a problem with that, in fact I don't even care, I'll pick up a flower from the ground and stare at it while drooling. Seriously I don't care and "this" is awesome. 

But when you have to make money and do a bunch of shit just to have the time to do that, that's the issue. 

♾️