Solipsism vs idealism vs realism

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

They can't be both. If  I'm creating them (in the same way I create others in a nightly dream) then they are not real people and imaginary simultaneously. 

Having objective physical independent existence on their own outside of my direct experience. 

Why couldn't be possible that you are creating them, but not in the same way as a 'nightly dream'?

You direct experience can become infinite. 

3 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Why couldn't be possible that you are creating them, but not in the same way as a 'nightly dream'?

That's one possibility. It certainly is possible. But again the whole proplem is you can't know. Just take your best guess. 

Btw .. Do you know Leo Gura from actualized.org? 

5 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

You direct experience can become infinite

Yeah that's when solipsism becomes undeniable. I actually experienced this in a Salvia trip. My consciousness became infinite and I realized that my consciousness is completely absolute. Meaning all inclusive. Meaning there cannot be anything else but me/consciousness/infinity. 

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's one possibility. It certainly is possible. But again the whole proplem is you can't know. Just take your best guess. 

Btw .. Do you know Leo Gura from actualized.org? 

Yeap, I know Phil form that forum. Why you ask?

Yeah that's when solipsism becomes undeniable. I actually experienced this in a Salvia trip. My consciousness became infinite and I realized that my consciousness is completely absolute. Meaning all inclusive. Meaning there cannot be anything else but me/consciousness/infinity. 

And what is the problem?

It's not solipsism. It's fucking Love!

Why you call Love solipsism? 😅

1 minute ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Yeap, I know Phil form that forum. Why you ask

He has a video on solipsism.. Did you listen to it? 

2 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

And what is the problem?

It's not solipsism. It's fucking Love!

Why you call Love solipsism? 😅

It's actually one of scariest shit I ever experienced it before. I did also have a near death experience when I was 14.. And it led me to a similar conclusion. But I refuse to surrender to the point of accepting that I'm God. 

Idk why you call it love.. It's a horrible realization. 

Why are you calling solipsism love lol? 

50 minutes ago, Someone here said:

He has a video on solipsism.. Did you listen to it? 

It's actually one of scariest shit I ever experienced it before. I did also have a near death experience when I was 14.. And it led me to a similar conclusion. But I refuse to surrender to the point of accepting that I'm God. 

Idk why you call it love.. It's a horrible realization. 

Why are you calling solipsism love lol? 

Yeah, I´ve listened to the most part. I didn´t got much of it. I respect Leo's work but at one point for me I lost the point in listening to him in spiritual matters.

Mmmm, you might want to reconsider trying to have a similar 'realization' with other tools. I´ve heard Salvia can be very twisted.

I don't see what is the problem with surrendering to you being God. I can't think of anything better than that.

Solipsism its a fucking word anyway. Who cares about that word.

I call it Love because when it happens there is a sweet feeling of unity and just deep compassion and union with myself. I call that Love idk.

32 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

but at one point for me I lost the point in listening to him in spiritual matters

Why? Do you think he just went crazy? 

32 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Solipsism its a fucking word anyway. Who cares about that word.

That's like saying who cares about cancer? Cancer is a fucking word. 

Not so easy. 

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

I don't understand what you mean by this. 

Do you mean that birth is the common factor between all living creatures? 

I mean is birth and every action is common factor with every action of yours, seeing, breathing, eating, having fun, etc...

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

Why? Do you think he just went crazy? 

Na, I still find their videos on mainstream things pretty good and interesting. 

But spiritual wise he's too obsessed with gaining intellectual understanding and exploring (apparently because of his trips) wacky states of consciousness.

To me that's all fine but mastering of your internal state is key. I don't care about his 1000 Awakenings if at the end of the day his daily normal life doesn't seem to be better than the normal human, with stress and tension issues. First master internal well-being, then exploration can happen. But that's just my opinion.

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

20 hours ago, Someone here said:

But again the whole proplem is you can't know

It’s not that you can’t know is a problem, it’s that you & knowing are beliefs. 

No self, no problem.

There’s only these ism’s for the ego, which is the separate self of thought. 

The “one who knows”, or “knower”. 

That’s what feels off. Not love lol. 

Depression is a relatively new word, which was actually coined originally as ‘mental depression’.

’Depression’ is a shorthand usage of ‘mental depression’.  

It kind of replaced dejection, which is much more accurate.

Don’t hold your breath for the manufacturer’s of antidepressants to start speaking honestly (such as using the word dejection).

This is not unrelated to the ‘failing’ vs success of that class you mentioned btw. 

It’s one & the same. That ‘you’ that fails odes not exist. 

Love never fails. 

So to speak, when one is watching gore, and expressing in whatever way it’s a ‘problem’ for them, and seeking to rectify this ‘problem’, for you it’s super easy, readily clear. For them as it were, ‘you’re problem’ & ‘the solution’ is equally as readily obvious. 

Don’t hold your breath on Scientology no longer using the verbal age of thetan levels & xenu.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

It’s not that you can’t know is a problem, it’s that you & knowing are beliefs

Honestly ,I'm getting tired of repeating this same dialogue over and over again about "you " .

Answer me this ,do you exist ? Don't think about it ..just Answer spontaneously. 

Many nonduality teachers make it very confusing by saying stuff like "there is no you " or the "the self doesn't exist ". Isn't it ironic that you say that there is no you and yet you use that word so easily without hesitation? Just with adding "so to speak " .

You definitely have a sense of being. You are .that's undeniable. 

Like I told you before for the 100th time ..it depends on how you define "you "or "I".

If by ‘self’ we mean that which we refer to as the “I” living in an individual body-mind with all of its particular physical, chemical and genetic features with distinguishing traits and tendencies of thought and feeling and perception, then that ‘self’ does not exist. That self is illusory.

If by SELF we mean that which we refer to as the “I” which KNOWS or is AWARE of our experience, then that Self does exist. It just doesn’t exist APART from any ‘other’ self.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

There’s only these ism’s for the ego, which is the separate self of thought. 

The “one who knows”, or “knower”. 

That’s what feels off. Not love lol. 

What feels off to me (and trust me on that ) is the idea of solipsism or that I'm in the middle of a cosmic conspiracy where everyone are not real but me . Matrix type of deal . Has nothing to do with the knower .

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Depression is a relatively new word, which was actually coined originally as ‘mental depression’.

’Depression’ is a shorthand usage of ‘mental depression’.  

It kind of replaced dejection, which is much more accurate.

Don’t hold your breath for the manufacturer’s of antidepressants to start speaking honestly (such as using the word dejection).

Did I say I'm depressed?  I'm kinda anxious and annoyed by solipsism..but I'm full blown DEPRESSED! ?

Watch your assumptions, please  🙂 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

This is not unrelated to the ‘failing’ vs success of that class you mentioned btw. 

It’s one & the same

I Would like you to explain to me in  simplicity how are this discussion here related to that? 

And BTW when I stop or leave the conversation with you and ignore your post or something..I'm only doing this when you fly up into your absolutest spiritual bubble that is as far as possible from being practical. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

So to speak, when one is watching gore, and expressing in whatever way it’s a ‘problem’ for them, and seeking to rectify this ‘problem’, for you it’s super easy, readily clear. For them as it were, ‘you’re problem’ & ‘the solution’ is equally as readily obvious. 

Don’t hold your breath on Scientology no longer using the verbal age of thetan levels & xenu

Sorry not getting what you're saying. 

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Honestly ,I'm getting tired of repeating this same dialogue over and over again about "you " .

Then simply refrain.  

(The you that is ‘getting tired’ is thoughts, not a self). 

So is the you which takes action, fails, etc. 

Answer me this ,do you exist ? Don't think about it ..just Answer spontaneously. 

Nonexistence… doesn’t exist. 

There isn’t a ‘thinker’ and existence. 

This is self-evident. 

Only beliefs obscure (seem to). 

Many nonduality teachers make it very confusing by saying stuff like "there is no you " or the "the self doesn't exist ". Isn't it ironic that you say that there is no you and yet you use that word so easily without hesitation? Just with adding "so to speak " .

Nondual teachers is a belief. 

Only beliefs obscure. 

Guidelines

You definitely have a sense of being. You are .that's undeniable. 

The denial is that there is a you, as in a separate self. 

Only beliefs obscure.  

Ever wonder why it feels like there is trauma, yet it seems out of reach as far as release of goes?

Like I told you before for the 100th time ..it depends on how you define "you "or "I".

The I which told is the you which there isn’t. 

If by ‘self’ we mean that which we refer to as the “I” living in an individual body-mind with all of its particular physical, chemical and genetic features with distinguishing traits and tendencies of thought and feeling and perception, then that ‘self’ does not exist. That self is illusory.

If by SELF we mean that which we refer to as the “I” which KNOWS or is AWARE of our experience, then that Self does exist. It just doesn’t exist APART from any ‘other’ self.

The I which knows is the illusion. 

An assumption. 

So to speak, you’re welcome to join the gourd calls tonight and tomorrow. 

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil not sure why you linked the guidelines lol.. what did I do? 

Nothing. That’s where it’s stated Phil is not a teacher. Just a point of clarity really. 

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Anyways..I do feel a need to apologise..I was kinda rude and mean . I want you to know that I learn from you but there are definitely some disagreements between us  regarding certain concepts.  And I hope my vibe isn't flaming at you .

There are absolutely no disagreements between us conceptual or otherwise. That’s literally impossible. 

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What are you  then?

How would I know? 

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Are you okay with being called a nonduality speaker? People like Mooji and Rupert Spira don't shy away from being called Gurus. 

Call me whatever you want. Say or imply whatever you want about me. Please mind the guidelines though.