How to deliberately change your vibrations?

Isagi Yoichi

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

May I first ask, do you have a life purpose and if so, how has the experience been?

Beneficial, enhancing, positive, etc?

No

My idea of life purpose is doing work that is in you are naturally good at, like something that's compatible with your psychological makeup

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

On 4/27/2023 at 1:17 PM, Omar Osama said:

@Phil

Do you think everyone has a purpose in life?

There’s nothing wrong with having a life purpose. 

That anyone or everyone actually has anything in life is discordant because it is fundamental delusion, or, rudimentary mental corruption

At best life purpose is the overlooking of the otherwise plain, ordinary & self-evident truth of the infinitude & unconditionality of self, via the believing of the materialist’s paradigm that there is a separate self which has a life purpose. At worst, life purpose is brazen egocentric egomaniacal manipulation & deception.

The materialist’s paradigm, which the self-conceptualization of ‘your life purpose’ contributes to & supports, is the ‘cause’ of all mental conflicts & all worldly conflicts and all suffering therein. To purport life purpose is to blaspheme self, the creation one is being, and if you will, one’s brothers and sisters. I’m at a loss as to a devilry or circular separate self entitlement which surpasses the purporting of one’s own life purpose to be that of facilitating others’ life purpose. 

Life is the inherent self-evident purpose of life.

‘Life’ is pure pristine untouched, untainted, absolutely innocent infinite consciousness.

(and of course not even.) 

Self=life. 

Because suffering is the separate self paradigm, or, (the activity of thought of) identifying as a subject, ‘life purpose’ is inherently suffering, and is therein not benign with respect to well being.

Notably, the unconscionable discord is neither digestible for the offerer of, nor the receiver of, so to speak, and manifests accordingly therein as digestion issues, inflammatory issues, nervousness, anxiety, depression, and an endless variety of highly individualized self referential beliefs which arise to compensate for and accommodate the overlooking of the bamboozlement of the self-conceptualization. The inherently discordant implication of the conceptualizing of self as ‘the separate self’ manifests as all ‘matters’ of lack & shortage, and most often sounds like issues with anxiety, depression, self-respect, nervousness, intimacy, relationships, confidence, objectification, confusion, self-esteem, unworthiness, undeservedness and chronic fear & doubt. 

Worse yet, the labeling over of the effects & symptoms of the discord go unnoticed in a collectively prevailing materialist’s paradigm creation. So to speak, virtually any doctor will not only diagnose & prescribe medication unnecessarily without any recognition of the underlying discord, but the discord & symptoms are carried forward as it were in ‘the stream’ of ‘finite minds’ virtually unnoticed & undetected.  

Worse yet is the web of manipulative & deceptive self-conceptual mental gymnastics of divisive justifications & rationalizations which must be employed convincingly & believed to perpetuate the belief in life purpose, in spite of the discord and toll on well being. All concepts which support the fundemental delusion & deception of there being separate selves is of course, in kind, or, in support of their being, separate selves. The defense of the self-harm, or, the deflection & projection, sounds like nondualists, nondualism, subjective experience, states of consciousness, relative & absolute truth, relative & absolute love, selves become enlightened, you that avoids the truth, happiness from experience, solipsism, trust, people have levels of consciousness, survival, life is mind games (but I’m looking out for you), suffering is natural or, ‘comes with life’ and conditioning recontextualized & purported as karma… and that loa is limited & corruption somehow comes from ‘others’ or a ‘second source’. 

Arguably worst of all impact is the extent to which this mental acrobatic plethora of conceptualizations contributes to rumination, which perhaps more heartbreakingly, is most often diagnosed as a mental disorder, ADD, ADHD, or a variety of labels which arise of self ignore-ance and essentially only amount to ‘something wrong with you’. 

Maybe even worst and at the more extreme end of the deceptive nature of my life purpose, is if & when there is the addition of a dismissal of practices & exercises which would otherwise  effectively resolve the rumination, and the entirely of unnecessary suffering, discord, confusion and toll on mental & physiological well being, such as shadow work, meditation, yoga, breath-work, therapy and expression to name a few. The conceptualizing becomes the bypassing of actually addressing the underlying issue, as the underlying issue is the conceptualizing. 

The ultimately unconscionable deception of the self conceptualization of my life purpose is ‘the message’ fundamentally employed to  “rationalize this away”; that of thought defining perception and or feeling. If thought never defines perception, it is all too obvious my life purpose is a conceptualization, no more than the anpparent activity of thought, which reinforced & believed is the overlooking of the self-evidence that life is the intrinsic purpose of life. It’s a mental molestation of innocence equivalent to a child being at a celebration, yet experiencing a nightmare completely needlessly at the hands of adults.  

does life purposes exist?

As a concept which is the overlooking of self & the inherent purpose of life being, life. 

or it's just the actualization of one's dream?

Life purpose and the actualization of one’s dream are concepts about a separate self. A subject & object, or, objectification and or subjectification of self. 

But again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with or bad about having a life purpose.