How to stop faking it socially?

Celestial

6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

How does expectation to act a certain way or NOT act a certain way feel compared with "hold my beer", "let's see what happens" curiosity and intention? Isn't from that vibrational/feeling place the "task" already accomplished?

Expectation feels like shit while curiosity and willingness to experience feels aligned.

11 hours ago, Celestial said:

but for me

That’s not you though. That’s a belief about you. It’s only the belief that feels off, not actually you. 

Nothing is more aligned feeling than you.

It’s like saying, ‘but for a belief’… 

Insecurity is how the thought, belief, feels, and is not, how you feel. 

Literally walking past people on a forest walk causes feeling of insecurity and embarrassment.

No it doesn’t. 😬 Thank God that isn’t true though, right!? It’d be so illogical and horrible. It wouldn’t make any sense at all. 

I know it's because of my interpretations but it doesn't help in that moment. Idk if that's makes sense.

It, whatever ‘it’ is, can’t help in that moment because there’s only ever this moment. 

The great news is the ‘self’ which you are not is never present, and therein there’s nothing to solve, fix or do about ‘it’.

‘It’ only needs to be accommodated in the past or future which ‘it’ is thought to be in, and is never actually present to accommodate.

It’s like worrying about your cat and then noticing you don’t actually have a cat.

But it seems like judgement spontaneously arises, how would I stop employing it.

How do I stop feeding the wolf? 

Feed the wolf you want to live. 

The wolf you don’t feed naturally ‘dies’. 

I'm honestly not sure. There would be no reason at all. But it doesn't feel apparent.

Whatever that “it” is, in being apparent, wouldn’t feel any which way at all. Like how a movie on a screen at the theater feels. (It doesn’t, it’s a movie on a screen). 

How would a mirage in a desert feel?

When you get up close, “it” isn’t actually there.

Same for thoughts about ‘me’.

I really don't know.

Amen to that. Me neither. 

I suggest fun & enjoyment. Lightheartedness.

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

How do you mean? No one knows what it is, but if I believe that I can't have what I want because I'm not worthy of it, I feel bad, not because I'm unworthy but because I AM the creator of the idea of worth itself and that feeling is guidance. 

Like what if I'm feeling off but I'm not sure what the discordant thought is that is related to the off feeling. If that makes sense.

5 minutes ago, Celestial said:

Like what if I'm feeling off but I'm not sure what the discordant thought is that is related to the off feeling. If that makes sense.

You don't need to define the thought itself as the cause, just let it go. In choosing another thought, you automatically let it go. You might have a vague nasty feeling, and if you express as best as you can in words (out loud, in writing or out loud in your head) what it's about, it ends up sounding so ridiculous, you see through it immediately if you don't laugh out loud. Just express. Don't wait for it to make sense, it never will and doesn't have to, that's the beauty. Be willing to let it go first. You don't need to know who turned the stove on or what temperature it's set at to move your hand if you touch it and it's hot. 

Youtube Channel  

21 hours ago, Phil said:

That’s not you though. That’s a belief about you. It’s only the belief that feels off, not actually you. 

Nothing is more aligned feeling than you.

It’s like saying, ‘but for a belief’… 

Insecurity is how the thought, belief, feels, and is not, how you feel. 

I'm beginning to see this more clearly.

21 hours ago, Phil said:

No it doesn’t. 😬 Thank God that isn’t true though, right!? It’d be so illogical and horrible. It wouldn’t make any sense at all.

Yeah it's no good, I think I'm just judging myself in those situations and feeling the offness.

22 hours ago, Phil said:

Feed the wolf you want to live. 

The wolf you don’t feed naturally 'dies'.

For example: If someone were to badly cut me off in traffic, judgement and assumptions about that driver arise. It feels automatic. How would I not feed that wolf if it feels out of my control. I could be being stubborn here but I'm curious.

22 hours ago, Phil said:

I suggest fun & enjoyment. Lightheartedness.

I hear ya.

22 hours ago, Mandy said:

You don't need to define the thought itself as the cause, just let it go. In choosing another thought, you automatically let it go. You might have a vague nasty feeling, and if you express as best as you can in words (out loud, in writing or out loud in your head) what it's about, it ends up sounding so ridiculous, you see through it immediately if you don't laugh out loud. Just express. Don't wait for it to make sense, it never will and doesn't have to, that's the beauty. Be willing to let it go first. You don't need to know who turned the stove on or what temperature it's set at to move your hand if you touch it and it's hot. 

That's a lot simpler than trying to nail down a specific thought, thank you.

1 hour ago, Celestial said:

For example: If someone were to badly cut me off in traffic, judgement and assumptions about that driver arise. It feels automatic. How would I not feed that wolf if it feels out of my control. I could be being stubborn here but I'm curious.

I’d recognize this by feeling as  ‘pre-feeding pessimism’. I wouldn’t frame it as ‘feels automatic’. I’d be more interested in if it feels aligned, and if it’s conscious creating - if the thought is aligned with what you want to happen, and if the thought resonates with your true nature as the creator of your experience. The simplest version of listening to the universe would be… slow down, and feel & offer a little compassion. Most practically, leave earlier, enjoy the commute. (For yourself, in regard to how the thought feels) and naturally then, there is peace, happiness and compassion readily available for others.

Those who overlook their nature and vibrational offering are suffering the ignore-ance that reality or life is happening to them. That is ‘the matrix’ one wakes up from. ‘Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream…’.  Experience is not the ‘chicken or the egg’ situation it might seem to be initially. 

With continued daily meditation there is real peace allowed. Then there is typically experientially a “losing” of This Peace at some point into the day, and inevitably a self-questioning along the lines of… is this judgment worth “losing” this Peace?

53 minutes ago, Celestial said:

This is the key.

There must be an effortless way.

On 4/30/2023 at 6:26 PM, DMT Elf said:

Well, the vast majority of people are unaware of how society constructs itself, and this ignorance is at the root of most misplaced priorities which create conflict. Conflict such as war and violence might not be necessary if we just shifted our priorities, but people don't understand that this is possible.

The essence of hell is in being unaware of how suffering is created.

That sounds thoughtful, but my instincts are aware of something intellectual minds never discuss in conversation or debate.  The actual cost of keeping realities real.

The it of being faked.  Evolving as displaced.  See the individual has to sacrifice their entire cradle to grave time to follow the rules at denying now is eternity where genetics simply eternally separate each specific reproduction native to this atmosphere.

Every ancestry kn0ows the consequences of defying humanity. Obliteration and not in a nice way to send a message into the future each last generation added to comply with previous 4 or else.  Really doesn't matter which society gets debated, everyone is bound by law to observe and obey those inventing alternate realities and parallel universes than genetics maintains numbers occupying space here.

Genetics is a natural resource, so be real careful which green energy you abuse the most.  Your own species. I civilly discuss universal kinetic constants that balance the whole that remains evolving forward now.  How many times have I said on this site, I go after wht corrupts, not the corrupted defending it.

I let everyone free to choose how they spend the rest of their time facing genetics is the only source in the universe that sustains eternal separation of reproductions left alive forward here now.  Recite possibilities it isn't possible, follow the consensus promising better tomorrows since dawnof civilization.

then read history of this species wiping each other out on which reality inherits the earth.

With what I said so far, I described what eternity physically is and why genetics is the only source for creating next generations after inception to conception happens never replacing previous ancestor again.

Extinction event arrives when 5th generation added isn't added anymore one at a time here now. Life was always this uncomplicated.

means, motives, methods, vernacular tribalism, mayhem, madness, misery for every lifetime not part of a royal we, loyal us, obedient they, them, or those people usually considered 3rd world savages by ruling elites and 2nd class citizens by loyal us.

Everyone else gets eliminated for not complying to intellectual laws ordering people to honor their given by society stereotype character roles to die for.

Peace and good will to all.

Edited by solereproduction