Why I’m Experiencing A Tremendous Optimism For Creation

When I think of the future as it were, the orientation of the unfolding of This, of Creation, I feel optimism. 

It is noticed that consciousness, creation, is awakening. Not separate selves or individuals, infinite consciousness which is being creation, is very much awakening as creation, to it’s intrinsic true nature & infinitude. 

While there is of course an exception to every rule, a trend in this forum is noticed which seems indicative of society as Well. The older a participant of this forum is, the more likely they are to quit or leave when the identity constructed around what’s known or understood is discordantly felt. 

It is also noticed that generally the younger a participant is, the more willingness there is to consider the methods, try out the tools, and entertain the suggestion of inspect beliefs. It is easy to see here consciousness is clearly awakening. 

And therein much optimism, and much passion as well is felt about the future of creation. 

Much love and appreciation. 

On 4/17/2023 at 3:51 AM, spiritual dreams said:

I mean, its hard to accept that your life is a lie when you've lived most of it.

I don't agree. I had plenty of opportunity to learn about spirituality and being a better person when I was in my 20's, but I felt like I was living my best life and although I had respect for the what I then called fluffy wuffies, I would never give up the life I had back then.

20 years later, when everything I ever cared for broke down, I was open for it. I was incredibly happy to realize that my life was a lie, because that meant there was a chance for a better future.

That said: I don't think age has a lot to do with it. The experiences you have will bring you to your path, and if you live in ego, like I did, you need the total destruction of everything you love to be able to see it.

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

3 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

@Tarak That happened only when your life came crumbling down. Some middle aged guy with a stable career and family isn't going to give up his worldview so easily. There is just too much to lose.

Yes. But a 70 year old that has his life come crumbling down might. So I really don't think age has anything to do with it. Your experiences and your situation however...

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

@spiritual dreams I kinda get what you're both saying but I agree with Tarak that it's your experiences which lead your path, and if they crumble you then you'll be more likely to open up to a different way of living. However, let's say you have 2 people that experienced a similar devastating life situation - I believe the younger one has a slightly higher chance of opening up his mind to a new way... But yeah, still can't be too sure about this because a middle-aged man has his house, family, career and so much to lose, while an old guy might be retired and has less to lose and gives less of a shit and willing to learn. I guess depends on the individual 🤷‍♂️

You're generally an optimistic person is what I've noticed. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Nobody said I’m optimistic. 

Experiencing optimism.

Optimism is felt. 

On 4/13/2023 at 9:24 AM, Phil said:

It is noticed that consciousness, creation, is awakening. Not separate selves or individuals, infinite consciousness which is being creation, is very much awakening as creation, to it’s intrinsic true nature & infinitude.