Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

The subtle elusive non-existent “knower” is the knower of states of infinite consciousness. 

(Infinite ‘means’ no finite.)

Infinite contains the word finite.  Infinite can also subtract the "in" and just be "finite" because the word finite is contained within. 

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

The entire site, forum and videos (please stop and actually check) are de-conditioning & inspection of What (already) Is, not adding beliefs & concepts about becoming, attaining, achieving levels, having higher understanding, etc. Through the ‘rose colored glasses’ of said deception the entirety of this is actually missed. 

Keep in mind that this could be missing enlightenment.  It could be 

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

Solipsism was in high school & college, among similar ism’s (theories, doctrines) like Catholicism & Mormonism. 

But you are using the term, not me.

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

You’re staring to come around though, which is nice to see, and again, is WHY YOU’RE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND WHY YOU’RE REPLYING. 

Why the need for capitals?  No..I'm a bit older than you so consider also that perhaps another look at your own "beliefs" in spirituality may be in order.   "Coming around" I find quite humorous.  No, my mind does not bend to deception.   It has in the past, but it has flipped back into shape again.  

10 minutes ago, Orb said:

😂 come on man...

Have you ever been absolutely certain of anything?  Really ask yourself this.   If you have been, then perhaps take another look that it could be something that is open to question.   The only Certainity there is is Awakening.   Phil doesn't understand this, as he thinks you are already awake.

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Have you ever been absolutely certain of anything? 

Yep, I am absolutely certain that I can make a sandwich. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

10 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Robed Mystic Do you think there's any coincidence that the message/guidelines here are in alignment with the core messages of the apparent personages of Nisargadatta, Francis Lucille, Jesus, Buddha, the Tao, Ramana, Rupert Spira, Eckhart Tolle +? 🤔 Do you think this is just some weird spin off or something? 

Mandy..I love you..but your constant references to others is disturbing to me.  It tells me that you have not yet realized that you are of all these teachers, and that you hold the answers within yourself.  Once you have taken back your own authority, you won't need to reference others.  Your words will come from you, as they always have. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Infinite contains the word finite. 

No! 🤦🏼 Infinite IS infinite. Infinite does not “contain” finite. 

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Infinite can also subtract the "in" and just be "finite" because the word finite is contained within. 

There are no finite ‘things’ contained within infinite consciousness. 

8 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

(Role) you’re a moderator on a forum, for a self proclaimed teacher, which shares a video stating solipsism is the truth, or, absolute solipsism. 

You’ve stated how much you believe in that message. Use the search feature if you’re interested in checking. 

11 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Why the need for capitals?  No..I'm a bit older than you so consider also that perhaps another look at your own "beliefs" in spirituality may be in order.   "Coming around" I find quite humorous.  No, my mind does not bend to deception.   It has in the past, but it has flipped back into shape again.  

THERE IS NO NEED! 

JUST AS THERE IS NOT A YOU AND A YOUR BELIEFS! 

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Mandy..I love you..but your constant references to others is disturbing to me.  It tells me that you have not yet realized that you are of all these teachers, and that you hold the answers within yourself.  Once you have taken back your own authority, you won't need to reference others.  Your words will come from you, as they always have. 

😂  Jesus! 

Drop the act. Nothing is going to happen to you if you do. Life is too short for this crap. You were doing fine until you got promoted to a moderator on a forum where there is upmost importance placed on hierarchy. It's all for naught. 

Youtube Channel  

10 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Have you ever been absolutely certain of anything?  Really ask yourself this.   If you have been, then perhaps take another look that it could be something that is open to question.   The only Certainity there is is Awakening.   Phil doesn't understand this, as he thinks you are already awake.

And now you’re purporting to be a mind reader, when really it’s the projection of being identified as a thinker, onto appearance. 

It is never said here - “you’re already awake”. 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

What’s said, is there are not separate selves which become enlightened. 

You don’t even noticed that it was Leo who said that about this forum / Nahm / Phil. 

You’re believing the very rhetoric you’re supporting without noticing where it’s coming from. 

Take a break already! Get a hundred bucks for nothing! 🙏🏻 

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

What was said was apparent personages. 

What you’re projecting without noticing is teachers, others. 

8 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Infinite cannot have a NOT.

Now, notice the paradox  

There’s no paradox. It is precisely because infinite is infinite that infinite can never be finite. 

It isn’t “a not” of infinite. 

Infinite is infinite. 

Feel free to refer back to the conversation / pm’s you shared. Same pointing. 

12 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

But what is making a sandwich? Is it two pieces of bread or can it be three?

Just open the fridge and make it.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I added the statement after.  It is the paradoxical nature of Infinity.  See the video reality is a strange Loop.  In truth, it cannot, contain a not, but it can contain it as an illusion, thus breaking the paradox.

If you slow down a bit you don’t have to backpedal. 

Not to imply it’s your fault. It’s just your genetics. 

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

There’s no paradox. It is precisely because infinite is infinite that infinite can never be finite. 

It isn’t “a not” of infinite. 

Infinite is infinite. 

Feel free to refer back to the conversation / pm’s you shared. Same pointing. 

It isn't...you see...you are placing Infinity into a box.  Infinity can never be... that statement alone is a limit onto Infinity. 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

If you slow down a bit you don’t have to backpedal. 

Not to imply it’s your fault. It’s just your genetics. 

In a sense, yes.  It was.  It was my finite mind trying to grasp Infinity, which cannot be done.   Infinity cannot be grasped with language.   If you think it can, you are clearly misled.