The Unfoldment of Light

Orb

Tried to do nothing all day but I only feel the same pain, this pain is fucking unbearable. I see so many people thriving who I know have never felt this, this is a curse. I looked at my kitchen knives and though about slitting my wrists with one. It's a stupid way to go out but what the hell am I gonna do?

♾️

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

Tried to do nothing all day but I only feel the same pain, this pain is fucking unbearable. I see so many people thriving who I know have never felt this, this is a curse. I looked at my kitchen knives and thought about slitting my wrists with one. It's a stupid way to go out but what the hell am I gonna do?

NOT “do nothing”… let thoughts go. (Not a doing). 

Great example of another ‘sneaky’ thought. Pain localized. Occurs in a specific area of the body.

Suffering is how not letting discordant thoughts go feels. 

Happiness is readily available now, and nothing need be done to feel happiness, as letting discordant thoughts go is an effortless non-doing.

Jealousy is also an emotion, which is guidance. 

The acknowledgement of the emotion, is the relief. 

As in, it’s not about other people… it’s only ‘between you & You’. Listen to You.

Immediately google suicide prevention and call. Don’t think about it, call now. They can help. It’s what they are trained to do and are passionate about. 

Don’t make rash decisions. The discord will pass. 

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

it's overwhelming to brush my teeth, shower, and shave.

Overwhelment is an emotion. Acknowledge it. 

It’s not about you, it’s about the thoughts, the outlook, the view. 

You do not know what the future brings. You are not a fortune teller. 

God loves you unconditionally and has great things in store for you.

You are powerful beyond measure, beyond thinking. 

Let go of discordant thoughts and you will be filled with yourself; goodness, innocence, creativity, love.

Don’t give up. 

When life hits you hard, you get up. 

This is how you realize what you’re made of. 

I don't know how to live like this anymore. I feel alone, I can't be myself. I have to go to church and my mom always wants me to go to church and she's the lead pastors assistant so all the people know me. 

I'm so tired of being preached to, I'm so tired of my mom telling me stupid Bible shit and I have to pretend to agree with it. I wake up in the morning and my throat feels closed off because I can't honestly express myself. This is a huge reason behind why I wanna kill myself.

♾️

1 minute ago, Faith said:

@Orb Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.  

* From a suicide attempt survivor 09'

Oh man I'm glad you're still here even though I barely know you lol 💙💙

It really is, when everything feels unstable though it's easier to think that it's gonna be like that forever so why evem try. 

♾️

@Orb Suicidal ideation can be the fever for depression signaling you need help, now. I'd heed the warning. 💙

I tried, but too late and from the wrong doctor (pcp) when I needed psychiatric help. I had one last stressor and got pushed over the edge. Seek help now and stop thinking you can do this yourself. That's my advice. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.