The Unfoldment of Light

Orb

14 minutes ago, Mandy said:

What if it's not "go total minimalist monk mode" OR play the money American dream game. What if it's always just THIS, and some curiosity, and the fun of cocreation, working with fun people and aligned LOA reciprocity? 

I'm not having fun with this. It's bland and boring. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

What does the zen monk extreme minimalist do? Embraces boredom. What if you can have your cake and eat it too? 

The zen monk doesn't have to answer emails, create reports, do taxes, figure out a way to make money just to eat, create a social network, etc.

♾️

Just now, Mandy said:

Call the hotline. Otherwise, take each moment at a time. Take a breath. It never gets overwhelming until we try to think it all now. 

I'm just chillin rn, I feel free and I don't care about anything, I'm missing all my work meetings today woohoo! 

♾️

42 minutes ago, Orb said:

I just want all this to end already, how do I quit the game?

As self referential thoughts are noticed, the believing of the thoughts is inherently dispelled. Liberation. 

As beliefs are dispelled, ultimate reality is revealed. 

Reality is already such that you truly love all, including all of the things you stated you don’t. 

The one which doesn’t, is the separate self of thought. 

That which does, is you. 

I want to bask in this infinitude. 

How can I taste the subtle flavors of this infinite space? 

I want to feel into this infinitude deeper and deeper. 

When I sit down to meditate it becomes a task, another "practice" done to achieve something. I taste my source randomly throughout the day, not when I'm planning on meditating. Although sometimes in meditation the wholeness becomes so apparent and vivid that just breathing is euphoric. 

But I want to feel that for longer. 

Perhaps practicing the vagus exercises and continuing stretching will help. 

♾️

Things that will be taken care of: 

-Calling bank to get loan amount shortened since I don't have a car anymore.

-Call the hospital and tell them I'm not paying the remainder of the bill since my insurance covered most of it and I can't afford it right now. 

-Go to doctor and get checked. 

Everything cools down when it's all written down, only 3 things that are being taken care of. Tomorrow they will be taken care of. 

♾️

I am a spiritual fraud. How do I know I haven't been full of shit this entire time? 

All the spiritual videos I watch arouse a feeling of insecurity, maybe I am not even close to self realization. 

If self realization doesn't unfold then I don't see a point in going on with life here. 

I talk a bunch of poetic shit about the the present and spirituality yet fall into thoughts immediately when I try to meditate, ah it's no use. Everything in life is about work and effort. You gotta be consistent with meditation, journaling, etc. You can't just be impulsive like me and not have any structure. 

♾️

5 hours ago, Orb said:

All the insights fade away, the highs of believing I finally realize truth goes away. 

That's probably because it was the mind that had the insight after the epiphany or whatever and anything the mind holds will come and go. The mental process claims any insights it can and proclaims "it" had an insight. When this happens the true insight is lost and mind takes over. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

2 minutes ago, Faith said:

That's probably because it was the mind that had the insight after the epiphany or whatever and anything the mind holds will come and go. The mental process claims any insights it can and proclaims "it" had an insight. When this happens the true insight is lost and mind takes over. 

Thanks for the insight. I'm feeling better now. I just wanna pray to Source everyday. 

I can't do it alone help me source!!!! 

♾️

1 minute ago, Orb said:

Thanks for the insight. I'm feeling better now. I just wanna pray to Source everyday. 

I can't do it alone help me source!!!! 

Yes, prayer can be good for the mind. Faith has a very destructive mental process, it is cunning and can torture me/her, but what calms it down to barely anything is knowing Im not that. I'm not the thinker. I'm awareness of thinking. There is no thinker. Negate the "I" that's currently making you miserable and see it for what it is. When you negate Orb what's left. That's the real you. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.