When/How Does Nothing Become Something?

Orb

On 3/28/2023 at 3:22 PM, Orb said:

This is a fun question I thought I'd bring up for us to inquire into. 

In this moment, when does nothing become something? 

Simple question, easy answer, history validates its effectiveness when a species creates reasonable doubt to control the future planning tomorrows as if now isn't eternity and educated people will not believe  reproductions are eternally separated in plain sight.

Power of suggestion governs hearts, minds, bodies, contextual soul wishing life were more than living does currently here.

This is the question of Maya. 

Or where (how) does Buddha Nature come about. 

I was recently asked this in a satsang. 

I said "it's above my pay grade" 

My answer was rejected. 

The correct answer or preferred one was "I don't know." 

To me, they are similar answers but whatever. 

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” ― The Buddha

37 minutes ago, Aware Wolf said:

This is the question of Maya. 

Or where (how) does Buddha Nature come about. 

I was recently asked this in a satsang. 

I said "it's above my pay grade" 

My answer was rejected. 

The correct answer or preferred one was "I don't know." 

To me, they are similar answers but whatever. 

What changes between "I have a secret I will take to my grave." equals  a response "I don't want anyone else discovering." that is hidden by saying "I don't know."?

Seems there is where plausible deniability and planned obsolescences comes from in social circles sustaining rule of law beyond adapt or become extinct natural balancing of life between extreme interpretations of living here now.

Power of choice governened by reasonable doubt where truth is a dishuise from actually evolving here one at a time naturally evolving in plain sight.

Chasing tomorrows will be better than genetics sustains here now.

Common denominator where numerators won't accept the common cause life never exceeds series parallel time devloping forward here each liffetime present and ancestrally accounted for by adapting to the moment or not anymore.

32 minutes ago, Orb said:

Thanks for commenting everyone, If you're interested, you can take this into self inquiry and see in your direct experience. 

When is there nothing at all whatsoever, and when is there something? 

In direct experience.

Like mutually evolving forward now where anything is part of something else combined so densely there isn't room for universally here for nothing at all but ideas life isn't self evident.

You discussing that "in direct experience." evolving delivers to each reproduction present.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

@Aware Wolf Doesn't that answer that it's "above my pay grade" assume intelligence is required to know? Can "I don't know" be an answer let alone correct or preferred? 

Nawww. Because usually pay grades above mine are dumbasses. Re: The Peter Principle. 

"I don't know" imo can be a good answer. We often eff up thinking we know something but we really dont. For example, we believe a snake is harmless but it's really venomous. 

As the Buddha said,

Therefore, o monks, do not brood over [any of these views] Such brooding, O monks, is senseless, has nothing to do with genuine pure conduct, does not lead to aversion, detachment, extinction, nor to peace, to full comprehension, enlightenment and Nibbāna, etc.

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” ― The Buddha

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Never. There's just the thoughts "something" and "nothing".

thoughts don't happen without lifetimes sharing ideas beyond personal time adapting to occupying space now, as the moment the everything evolving never stays same total sum acheived currently for everything here existing in series parallel positions.

Edited by solereproduction
correct spelling

8 hours ago, solereproduction said:

thoughts don't happen without lifetimes sharing ideas beyond personal time adapting to occupying space now, as the moment the everything evolving never stays same total sum acheived currently for everything here existing in series parallel positions.

Why don't you try and challenge yourself to say things in the simplest, most straightforward and decipherable to others way possible?  This would be an interesting challenge for you.  Like Bukowski said "a genius says something complex in a simple way, an intellectual says something simple in a complex way" 

14 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Why don't you try and challenge yourself to say things in the simplest, most straightforward and decipherable to others way possible?  This would be an interesting challenge for you.  Like Bukowski said "a genius says something complex in a simple way, an intellectual says something simple in a complex way" 

What is simpler than navigating time as genetics eternally separates the active reproductions alive forward now in plain sight, series parallel time inhabiting the moment here.

It is how evolving as an ancestor always works naturally anyway changing actual population each great great grandchild added already born one at a time specifically to each so called random joining of sperm and egg reproductive cells regardless plant, animal, predator, prey, asexual, male, female replacement being the replacement of their pown specific previous 4 generation gaps within this species, their own ancestral lineage. 

Recessive genes begin in 6th generation gap since inception.

the 93.75% are received from previous 30 ancestors lived as 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting sons, daughters, cousins that not all become 1 of 2 parents same as all previous generations since inception.

Actuality of being here now. One at a time in series parallel displacement. Specific kinetic gravity and molecular migration between 2 4 dimensional planes, inorganic universal positions and ancestral lineage in a specific atmosphere never same reproductions twice.

All done by simple compounding DNA lifetimes conceived in order of numbers present. Denominator is now, numerator is population at large.

You brought up simplicity without doubt.  Reasonable doubt creates ideas life is more than evolving forward now. Nothing into something believed that doesn't naturally happen without pretending actually isn't factually here.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

2 hours ago, solereproduction said:

What is simpler than navigating time as genetics eternally separates the active reproductions alive forward now in plain sight, series parallel time inhabiting the moment here.

It is how evolving as an ancestor always works naturally anyway changing actual population each great great grandchild added already born one at a time specifically to each so called random joining of sperm and egg reproductive cells regardless plant, animal, predator, prey, asexual, male, female replacement being the replacement of their pown specific previous 4 generation gaps within this species, their own ancestral lineage. 

Recessive genes begin in 6th generation gap since inception.

the 93.75% are received from previous 30 ancestors lived as 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting sons, daughters, cousins that not all become 1 of 2 parents same as all previous generations since inception.

Actuality of being here now. One at a time in series parallel displacement. Specific kinetic gravity and molecular migration between 2 4 dimensional planes, inorganic universal positions and ancestral lineage in a specific atmosphere never same reproductions twice.

All done by simple compounding DNA lifetimes conceived in order of numbers present. Denominator is now, numerator is population at large.

You brought up simplicity without doubt.  Reasonable doubt creates ideas life is more than evolving forward now. Nothing into something believed that doesn't naturally happen without pretending actually isn't factually here.

Nevermind.