28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So I can't even believe that  I have a girlfriend. This is so alien to me. It's like a new season of my life. My whole life I've lived a tiresome harsh life. So I needed the feminine energy to heal me. Ask Phil about his relationship with his wife and how important is that for a guy's well being. 

Men absolutely cannot survive without women. But we are in denial about it 

Spiritually, vibrationally speaking you are more like a hermaphroditic earthworm, or rather whole and unconditional. Ironically the more an earthworm realizes she/he's already got it going on in a whole and unconditional way and fully appreciates but doesn't require other earthworms, the more all the other earthworms really want to join in the fun. 

Youtube Channel  

43 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It dissolves. Even tho it wasn't real to begin with.

But what is ‘it’ and what is real? Where you say illusion, I say appearance. 

But that is ONLY in the quantum level.

I don’t have that levels belief. That’s a boundary belief. A this & that via levels, degrees or whatnot. This is effervescent, always new. There’s no that. 

If You assume that the quantum level is the fundamental level of existence then yes.. The illusion of boundaries dissolves.  However, There is no particular reason to make this assumption.

I’d say the assumption is the levels & boundaries. Like water from the faucet, spraying out of the sprinkler, drops onto the grass. Same water. 

Just because that is all you can see doesn’t mean that is all there is.

But that there is what isn’t perception is a thought that that, whatever it is, is. 

Non duality just means there is no  separation whatsoever; “I”, “You”, “This” , “That” are all false. Everything is just one essence. That's what quantum physics revealed. Again talking about the micro level. Because at the macro level it's obvious that there are boundaries between any two objects. 

Nonduality is meaningless though. The word doesn’t say anything. It only says not. That includes ‘not / no separation’. The term ‘means’ not that either. 

Also… macro and micro are learned. Words someone essentially just made up… as if there were levels, or separation. If the boundaries between any two objects is inspected enough… 

48 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Spiritually, vibrationally speaking you are more like a hermaphroditic earthworm, or rather whole and unconditional. Ironically the more an earthworm realizes she/he's already got it going on in a whole and unconditional way and fully appreciates but doesn't require other earthworms, the more all the other earthworms really want to join in the fun. 

While I strongly struggle to understand what you're saying (remember, English isn't my first language)... I would just say that they key to attracting girls is very much caring about them. If a guy shows a girl that he is perfectly OK without her..she will stop dating him. 

In many ways, there is nothing more attractive than someone who( genuinely, not as a ploy) thinks you’re the most interesting person in the world. And that you do care about him or her and are attached to him and her . Abundance doesn't come from being carefree and okayish with everything. 

46 minutes ago, Phil said:

But what is ‘it’ and what is real? Where you say illusion, I say appearance. 

Real is the opposite of illusory.  So  a mirage is illusory. This experience here right now is real . But back to the point..I asked you if a dream is real or illusory?  Isn't it both ?

46 minutes ago, Phil said:

Nonduality is meaningless though. The word doesn’t say anything. It only says not. That includes ‘not / no separation’. The term ‘means’ not that either. 

Also… macro and micro are learned. Words someone essentially just made up… as if there were levels, or separation. If the boundaries between any two objects is inspected enough… 

Look at your hand holding the phone or resting on the keyboard. I presume it functions quite well. Now is your hand a seperate thing from you?... Where does your hand stop and you start? ...Where do... you really stop and everything else begin?

Is everything else just one thing, in your mind, which feels itself to be seperate from?... Do you feel that there is you and then there is everything else?.. If so then you have no problem seeing everything else as one thing (the world). Then there is you, which you perceive as apparently seperate from the ‘one thing’ that everything else is.

How is it then, that seven plus billion humans see things the same way?

..Each seeing themselves as seperate from everything else. The funny thing is each one sees you as part of the one thing, their everything else, they don’t see you as seperate, from their everything else. So who’s view is correct? Their view of you as just part of ‘what is’ one thing, or your view of you as seperate from ‘what is’ one thing ?

Reality can do nothing other than function perfectly, it can never break down. But the function of your understanding of what reality is from the the view of your chosen belief of who and what you are, well that can never be a true functional understanding. It is just a story, just an illusion.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Real is the opposite of illusory.  So  a mirage is illusory. This experience here right now is real . But back to the point..I asked you if a dream is real or illusory?  Isn't it both ?

As the reality of a dream is the dreamer an identity to the contrary would be illusory. 

Look at your hand holding the phone or resting on the keyboard. I presume it functions quite well. Now is your hand a seperate thing from you?... Where does your hand stop and you start? ...Where do... you really stop and everything else begin?

Is everything else just one thing, in your mind, which feels itself to be seperate from?...

There isn’t an everything else.  

Do you feel that there is you and then there is everything else?.. If so then you have no problem seeing everything else as one thing (the world). Then there is you, which you perceive as apparently seperate from the ‘one thing’ that everything else is.

How is it then, that seven plus billion humans see things the same way?

..Each seeing themselves as seperate from everything else. The funny thing is each one sees you as part of the one thing, their everything else, they don’t see you as seperate, from their everything else. So who’s view is correct? Their view of you as just part of ‘what is’ one thing, or your view of you as seperate from ‘what is’ one thing ?

Reality can do nothing other than function perfectly, it can never break down. But the function of your understanding of what reality is from the the view of your chosen belief of who and what you are, well that can never be a true functional understanding. It is just a story, just an illusion.

That humans see, perceive, have views, understand, view you & that you view yourself are false assumptions / beliefs.