On 3/23/2023 at 11:30 AM, Orb said:

@Phil

Okay so a better version would be:

I'm horny and full of energy and some irritation comes up! But that's okay I can find different activities that will help express this energy. Deep down I see the how fruitless it is to expect my happiness to come from the actions of hot girls.

The point is really about alignment, feeling, conscious creating… not per se (better) interpretations.

It’s about what’s so to speak, behind, prior to the interpretations.

Self-honesty, Self-respect, Self-love. 

You are the creator of your reality. If an interpretation, version, story about a self is discordant, the wasn’t-needed-in-the-first-place remedy is honesty & letting it go.

Experiencing the thoughts or discordant self-dishonest, self-disrespectful, self-disparaging story of old arising - and letting it go. 

Momentum changes and it doesn’t arise anymore. Love, like water, fills in where the ol’ story was, in ‘your’ mind & in ‘your’ life. 

Allowing & receiving what you’re actually wanting. 

Self-love can be tricky to grasp & make tangible. One way to point is that it’s simply what is without the retelling & adding of the ‘old’ discordant story. There is already presence, enjoyment, eagerness, excitement, happiness & sincerely loving (without any reason). This is why some thoughts feel so discordant. That’s what they feel discordant - to. The true nature, of you. Love, Creator. I would say ‘… and you are deserving of this’, but that’d just be another thought story about a separate self. The truth is all there is is love. Creator-Creating-Creation. Truth is love, you are love. Can’t ‘get to it’. Impossible. There’s no one separate to do so. Already are ‘it’. Just veiled, obscured, by stories to the contrary. 

Literally. Reality is love. 

Take pause with respect to the very next thought right now. 

Expansion of love.. or ‘garbage’, discord, suffering? 

Discordant-to-yourself (love) - ‘garbage’?

If guilt’s arising - what’s being said, the suggestion is, acknowledge the discord of the thought… and let that thought go… ‘listen’ to the guilt / guidance. Feel - enjoy, allow the truth. Innocence. No past. No ‘self’. Infinite endless possibilities for an infinite being. 

3 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

@Orb definitely don't listen to angry boys with incel vibes, they'll fuck you up with their toxic misplaced rage.

Maybe do some healing on your part before judging people so easily. I'm sure you think you are so better than me. Meh. Keep the judgment to yourself. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

7 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Don't listen to women here, they'll fuck you up even more with even more guilt and shame towards you.

17 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Maybe do some healing on your part before judging people so easily. I'm sure you think you are so better than me. Meh. Keep the judgment to yourself. 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

Your comment was pure anger about women.  

Maybe. But I know I have all the right in the world to feel whatever I want to feel and express, in the same way that a woman that might have been domestically or sexually abused has all the space to feel and express hatred or anger towards men. 

See here's the thing, even though anger might not be the best 'vibration' in reality (it's one of the lower ones actually), it has its place: it must be felt and expressed.

When you guys instantly judge people that might have hatred or anger (like me), by saying thinks like incel, etc... (which the word itself vibrates in pure shame and guilt, so if you use it, you still haven't really transcended that vibration), you are contributing to the problem that you are critizing. 

The irony is that you are not different than me, but you want to think you are so morally superior than me. Well guess what, you're not. 

5 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Maybe. But I know I have all the right in the world to feel whatever I want to feel and express, in the same way that a woman that might have been domestically or sexually abused has all the space to feel and express hatred or anger towards men. 

See here's the thing, even though anger might not be the best 'vibration' in reality (it's one of the lower ones actually), it has its place: it must be felt and expressed.

When you guys instantly judge people that might have hatred or anger (like me), by saying thinks like incel, etc... (which the word itself vibrates in pure shame and guilt, so if you use it, you still haven't really transcended that vibration), you are contributing to the problem that you are critizing. 

The irony is that you are not different than me, but you want to think you are so morally superior than me. Well guess what, you're not. 

You should really examine this a lot closer.  @Orb is most likely smart enough to ignore your "advice" but I didn't want to just let it go by.  Why are you so angry towards women, I'm curious.

15 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You should really examine this a lot closer.  @Orb is most likely smart enough to ignore your "advice" but I didn't want to just let it go by.  Why are you so angry towards women, I'm curious.

I am not sure, probably trauma that gets very deep in the first years of teen, adolescence, etc. But my main theory is that for some karmic reason I just vibrate deeply in shame-guilt with certain karmic bondages and anger releases that so it's a step forward. 

Careful with assuming what @Orb needs. I could be wrong, but judging by his posts, it seems to me a clear case of someone stucked in shame vibration and that's a very fucked up place to be and he needs to get as fast as he can from that place. The last thing he needs is a feminine approach (which is usually at higher vibrations) to climb those first steps of the scale. 

scale-consciousness.jpg.fee0d828b4ccf352

Anger vibrates at 150. More than even Desire and Grief! Notice how wrong you were thinking Anger its bad or useless.

If I'm right and he is vibrating at 20-30-50, he needs a masculine-energy based approach to scale that (Anger). You thinking giving him +250 energy perspective its helping him, but its not realistic. His energetic aura and karma will not respond to it. He rationally might think you are right or understand you but it will do nothing for breaking his karma. 

He needs what he needs right now. Not the hunky dory fantasy approach. The approach that actually saves your fucking life. I also would love that Life would just be 'be all Loving and solve all your traumas right now', but life doesn't work life that. Don't think life is so simple. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

2 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I am not sure, probably trauma that gets very deep in the first years of teen, adolescence, etc. But my main theory is that for some karmic reason chosen by God I just vibrate deeply in shame-guilt with certain karmic bondages and anger releases that so it's a step forward. 

Careful with assuming what @Orb needs. I could be wrong, but judging by his posts, it seems to me a clear case of someone stucked in shame vibration and that's a very fucked up place to be and he needs to get as fast as he can from that place. The last thing he needs is a feminine approach (which is usually at higher vibrations) to climb those first steps of the scale. 

Anger vibrates at 150. More than even Desire and Grief! Notice how wrong you were thinking Anger its bad or useless.

As a side note, anger is definitely masculine-energy based. He needs what he needs right now. Not the hunky dory fantasy approach. The approach that actually saves your fucking life. I also would love that Life would just be 'be all Loving and solve all your traumas right now', but life doesn't work life that. Don't think life is so simple. 

He began the thread trying to examine his anger toward women and you basically popped in to encourage more of it, so I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be listening to you.  You both should listen to women more not less, and try to bring some patience and compassion and not knee jerk anger to it.  Anger doesn't cure anger.  

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

He began the thread trying to examine his anger toward women and you basically popped in to encourage more of it, so I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be listening to you.  You both should listen to women more not less, and try to bring some patience and compassion and not knee jerk anger to it.  Anger doesn't cure anger.  

You clearly don't understand the scale.

Go read some David Hawkins and educate yourself. Talking to you its like talking to a wall right now. 

7 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

You clearly don't understand the scale.

Go read some David Hawkins and educate yourself. Talking to you its like talking to a wall right now. 

Well, he actually was responding to me, so.  Good luck with your karmic vibe scale and everything, I'm not really interested though. 

5 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I am not sure, probably trauma that gets very deep in the first years of teen, adolescence, etc. But my main theory is that for some karmic reason I just vibrate deeply in shame-guilt with certain karmic bondages and anger releases that so it's a step forward. 

If I'm right and he is vibrating at 20-30-50, he needs a masculine-energy based approach to scale that (Anger). You thinking giving him +250 energy perspective its helping him, but its not realistic. His energetic aura and karma will not respond to it. He rationally might think you are right or understand you but it will do nothing for breaking his karma. 

He needs what he needs right now. Not the hunky dory fantasy approach. The approach that actually saves your fucking life. I also would love that Life would just be 'be all Loving and solve all your traumas right now', but life doesn't work life that. Don't think life is so simple. 

In spite of negative reactions targeted towards you, I think there is some truth to what you're saying.

The absolutely most important thing however, is to start taking tangible concrete action to get himself out of this situation snd stop being stuck in conceptual world of thoughts. Most of us could do that, to be honest, it definitely wouldn't hurt.

Just embrace your sucky reality, and start taking action.

I think this is what vast majority of people have to do anyway on a daily basis, cause their lives suck. Most people's life suck

Edited by Reborn

The belief that "anger is masculine" and "powerlessness is feminine" is a total misunderstanding of emotions, it's like cutting off your nose (or legs) to spite your face. You can't go anywhere with that. Why? Because it's the emotional guidance of powerlessness and whatever we don't allow or otherwise deem inappropriate we stick with. 

emotionalscale.jpg

Youtube Channel