Scared to Speak Up During Meetings

Orb

@Orb You seek out women to meet a need, not because you really appreciate them. It's the exact same thing you're doing with this job. Bring in the appreciation, and random girl will become the woman of your dreams, or your woman of your dreams will become. Bring in the appreciation and the job will become the job of your dreams, or the job of your dreams will become. 

They. Are. Not. Two. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy that's not true, there's some women I really appreciated, they just didnt like me back or were taken. 

I'm not a fan of dating just any woman. I hate that double standard. How women can have preferences and reject whoever they want, but I'm in the wrong for having preferences too. 

♾️

@Orb Appreciation and acceptance as in choice by preference are not the same thing. Appreciation is now, vibrational. No one said your preferences were wrong, but if you can't accept the gift that you got now, you won't even recognize the next one coming. Treat your current job like it's the woman of your dreams and see what happens. 

Youtube Channel  

5 hours ago, Orb said:

So if I use the emotional scale just once and go all the way up to love, will all the trauma and fears be gone? 

Wha’s wanted is feeling better. ‘If’ isn’t using the scale, and the point of the scale is feeling better. If’ ing and expectations is more an orientation of away from fear / using the scale. Fear’s an emotion which is felt, not a thing or things as in fears. The scale isn’t about getting rid of emotion, it’s more about acknowledging, allowing, understanding & expressing the emotions. Therein it’s inherently about presence as well. With respect to trauma it helps with processing, understanding and transmuting.