What is Receptivity?

Mandy

On 3/14/2023 at 3:54 PM, Mandy said:

Why does it sometimes seem hard to accept a gift or a kindness? What thoughts might come up other than just appreciation?  

Why does it sometimes seem hard to clear our minds in meditation and get into a receptive mode? What thoughts might come up? 

How are the two scenarios not really two different scenarios? 

Below is a list of instinctive awareness to human behavior even I have in my own sole time occupying space here that answer your rhetorical questions of the OP.

Social experience everyone expects something in return.

Memories of past events.

Brain is an organ of the body's central nervous system giving the individual body the ability to navigate space evolving same way as everything outside the skin.

A mind is people working social consensus beyond a brain navigating life mutually adapting to the moment.

Thoughts that come up is every event one experienced since birth.

Life evolves in series parallel containment of reproductions mutually evolving forward now.  I accounted for all estimated 8 billion humans alive in this atmosphere doing what each does.  It is an explanation, not a judgement.  

On 3/14/2023 at 8:54 PM, Mandy said:

Why does it sometimes seem hard to accept a gift or a kindness? What thoughts might come up other than just appreciation?  

Why does it sometimes seem hard to clear our minds in meditation and get into a receptive mode? What thoughts might come up? 

How are the two scenarios not really two different scenarios? 

I think being overly conscious  of the worst case scenario is what make us feel less receptive.

On 3/14/2023 at 7:40 PM, MetaSage said:

we hold a bottom line belief about ourselves about being fundamentally unworthy of life.

Perhaps.

That's kinda silly, when we already have life as the most effortless and precious gift that could possibly be. You'd think anything after that would just be the cherry on top. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

Social experience everyone expects something in return.

I don't think they do, I think more often people want to give without any expectations put on the other. The pay it forward kind of giving is the giving that often feels best. It's not really a gift if you're using it as currency. 

19 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

I think being overly conscious  of the worst case scenario is what make us feel less receptive.

Tim Ferriss has some thing where he asks himself "what's the worst that can happen" and by expressing it, often feels more free to just go ahead and do what he really wants to do. I don't know if I recommend doing that, but maybe the problem isn't that we're overly conscious but that we just are stuck in resistance without asking any questions or shining any light on it at all. 

Youtube Channel  

12 hours ago, Mandy said:

I don't think they do, I think more often people want to give without any expectations put on the other. The pay it forward kind of giving is the giving that often feels best. It's not really a gift if you're using it as currency. 

Tim Ferriss has some thing where he asks himself "what's the worst that can happen" and by expressing it, often feels more free to just go ahead and do what he really wants to do. I don't know if I recommend doing that, but maybe the problem isn't that we're overly conscious but that we just are stuck in resistance without asking any questions or shining any light on it at all. 

Is your thinking based upon believing anything is possible or navigating space limited to your one time time adapting to the moment here evolving is self evident since your own reproductive form has never stayed same shape it arrived a fertilized cell?

Not trying to be a smartass here but completely honest eliminating the what if scenarios.  Universal binary code is zero or one.  With that being the core figure out how 8 billion homo spaiens occupying space in series parallel displacement at the same time, separate geographical positions each can determine where they remain until dead.

Free will.  To accept life in real time or collectively create relative time alternate realities of humanities.  Back to the core of 0 or1.  I understand how I became one of a kind without belonging to a collective "we" say reality or bust.  So did context create the soul or does genetics provide the soles alive here now?  I am not a mind over matter disciple.  I am a single reproduction simultaneously alive as a singularity never existed prior to my conception and never duplicated what I have done after conceived.

Yes, I do follow patterns of behavior but I never duplicate total sum achieved twice.  Now seeing everything else evolving same way I do, I comprehend where equality came from as separate lifetimes occupyingspace in this atmosphere.  Again back to the kinetics of compounding evolving and here I add simple compounding interest formula of rule of 72.

Take a singularity and doubt the sum every rotation of the planet however there is a catch, instead of an ever expanding universe concept, living never exceeds the moment here.

Space/time continuum when time is immovable.  time and money are intellectual context where as evolving is a constant changing form as shaped since arrival.

Thermodynamics of moleculr migration changing forms shaped in series parallel displacement specific to everything taking place now.  

The whole is equal to total sum of all its parts.   Simplicity rules and self evident results are just that, here now, evolving as one of a kind.  I know this from personal experiencing never same total sum twice since conceived and been alive over 71 planetary revolutions around the same star never same results forward twice.

Copying past behavior all the time but never same total sum again.

Good, bad, right, wrong, left, right, lead, follow, arrived a son, grandson, great grandson, great great grandson and during those 71 revolutions I became a dad and grandpa.  Life never stays same total sum again reveals something to a brain always directed by rule of law to ignore why oneself is a sole survivor in series parallel time inhabiting space with 8 billion other sole survivors.

Peace doesn't happen playing Russian Roulette with what if tomorrow is better than genetics became here now. "Lessons not learned in history......". you know the rest.

12 hours ago, Mandy said:

What gets paid? A child grows up to take care of parents when too old to take care of themselves?  Debt of gratitude, correct.  But so many people wished they were never born into this living hell on earth. They even try to escape imagining life is more than genetics eternally separating active ancestries present.

But in the science of biology, a reproduction is actually a half life replacement that can or doesn't add another generation gap after maturing into an adult.  Universe kinetic constants show how balancing between did, doing, does continue is all done relatively here now inception to extinction of ancestral lineages and species itself.

Lookie, thermodynamics between molecular content combined inorganically or ancestrally life only exists after erosion and until decomposition of each detail never same total sum forward again.

See the real eternity as it evolves in plain sight of each reproduction here now.  Actuality Of Being   I thought this sight would have been different, it is ssdd.

13 hours ago, Mandy said:

That's kinda silly, when we already have life as the most effortless and precious gift that could possibly be. You'd think anything after that would just be the cherry on top. 

Sounds good but take a look. A bottom line doesn't have to sound logical, but why do we feel undeserved?

One possible reason is that we assume we're somehow wrong for not-knowing fundamental stuff about ourselves, life and existence. Especially when in virtually any culture not-knowing is seen as a malady, pretension will be adopted, both subtle and gross. With time, we start to feel uneasy and begin to suspect that we're inauthentic, fake, phony, superficial. It's due to the persona being performed by us, which doesn't exist, as if.

This may be a key sense of identifying with an internal self, it seems to me.

55 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Is the infinite unconditional love that you are self-evident? 

Ask yourself in the chain of current events, what is finite infinitely changing total sum results never the same twice forward from here now? The nuclei of molecular content arrived by periodic chemical combinaitons of gaseous, liquid, mineral for all universal inanimate objects eroding into organic nuclei of DNA bodies mutually evolving in series parallel time as occupying space here.

Thermodynamics of compounding total sum never same details again.  Expanding details limited by contracting results. Which arived first? Combining chemical makeup of a perpetual balancing universe or ever changing ancestral positions native to this atmosphere?

In the ever changing toal sum does it matter when all cycles operate in series parallel displacement of self evident results working as happening here now.

Specific kinetics to gravity of the moment. This moment is eternity where eternal changes happen at the universal limitations of only existing as displaced.

Mutual time shared space geologically, geometrically, geographically specific accounting for everything of substance present.

39 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Site is a sight, is the sight ever the same, really? 

Site is location, sight is being part of that location.  Being present and accounted for as naturally sharing the same time in the same atmosphere separately evolving as specificity as one of a kind living eternally different forward as part in a whole species, whole food chain, one atmosphere, one universal location.  Oneness of never being the same twice, separately here.

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Yes or no?

zero or one. I take everything into consideration accept maybe, what if, what about, should have been, would become, could happen.  All diversions from simply evolving as reproductively present.

Beware power of suggesting what does, didn't.  Reasonable doubt is not an ally to understanding why, how, which, what, where, when, place, thing, person existed, exists.

The past ends here, future only develops forward now.  Evolving is process, evolution is trying to figure out the processing to total sum here changes everything forward now.

Detecting self deception is simple, means, motives, methods, opportunity to control tomorrow all 5 generation gaps present, mayhem, madness, misery stem from?

Hope, faith, charity, opportunity, [power, wealth, fame derived from directing outcomes that don't naturally occur yet socially arrive as directed by rule of law.

Static ideas governing kinetic evolving.  Absolute receipe for repating history every ancestor added changing population forward now exactly as happening here.

Time for the season of instinctive honesty to mend the deceptions done last 350 generation gaps.  101 since Jesus tried.

Edited by solereproduction

7 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Site is location, sight is being part of that location.  

I don't know about that. I think that in order for sight to be there has to be the truth of non location, because that's essentially what sight is, seeing what isn't right there where you are. 

9 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Oneness of never being the same twice, separately here.

So oneness is never the same twice. Snowflakes, special someone's, never repeated this is miraculous. Isn't prior to that phenomenon that there isn't ever two? I can't think myself because there isn't two, thinker and thought. There isn't two, self and other. There isn't even one, or a sole that can reproduce, because the concept of sole or one excludes possibility of multiplicity and defines itself by a border of assumed exclusion.  Thus the appearance is utterly originality, utter uniqueness, no located. 

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

That’s a big no. 

yes or no is relative to factuality from controlled human behavior, not actuality of ancestral changes to population left alive here.  You are back to defending static ideas in control of evolving process changing the entire population one at a time now.

accurate or incomplete? If incomplete please list what is missing from the whole evolving process equally timing the 5 current generation gaps apart in plain sight?

see I included all 8 billion humans occupying tthe moment whatever 24/7 point of displacement they inhabit the moment geographically, geometrically, geologically present.

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I don't know about that. I think that in order for sight to be there has to be the truth of non location, because that's essentially what sight is, seeing what isn't right there where you are. 

So oneness is never the same twice. Snowflakes, special someone's, never repeated this is miraculous. Isn't prior to that phenomenon that there isn't ever two? I can't think myself because there isn't two, thinker and thought. There isn't two, self and other. There isn't even one, or a sole that can reproduce, because the concept of sole or one excludes possibility of multiplicity and defines itself by a border of assumed exclusion.  Thus the appearance is utterly originality, utter uniqueness, no located. 

Why do you defy kinetic self evident displacement evolving as a reproduciton sustaining current numbers to your whole species in this atmosphere.  That is a choice you made combining all choices you have done since birth.

Simple compounding combinations unique to each lifetime added since inception of this species, in this atmosphere, of this solar system, galaxy, universal point of separated forward here.

perpetual motion is thermodynamics balancing changes added past, currently evolving into another total sum left evolving forward now.

Equality at conception eqqity divides socially cradle to grave in each generation gap alive currently here never same ancestry again.

the largest picture to see is the one, one is adapting in now.

Actuality of Being.

Edited by solereproduction

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

It’s just very obvious the answer is no. 

There’s nothing wrong with that at all, and it doesn’t imply anything at all. 

Is that your socially nurtured mind or your genetic one of a kind brain's perception?  Your pursuit of "no self" keeps you from navigating time as one of a kind. Since conceived you gave away your sense of proportion.

Common human error believing now isn't eternity.