Whenever you complain about someone else, you complain about yourself

Mandy

8 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

You're such Sagittarius, aren't you? That's why you would use this line of reasoning, but you won't get that, I wouldn't expect a sag to get it. 

I love astrology at times, and I love Jung's work on anima and animus at times, and really enjoyed a book that was all about feminine and masculine spiritual energies. However, both can be turned into spiritual sciences, extra beliefs and expectations and we find ourselves using it as an excuse to feel discord and not inspect, saying "of course you're this way, it's because you're ______ . " Which is just separatism. 

Youtube Channel  

9 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There's not but there is if that makes sense.  Leo Gura would go nuts trying to understand this.  The linear Masculine intellect doesn't understand this kind of paradoxical use of language.

You know Pi (π)?

Why is Pi 3.14159... ?

Why not just 3 or 9.62592... ?

Could there be a universe where Pi is not 3.14159... ?

What is Pi really?

Pi-unrolled-720.gif.ac7abefecf3c826ad406a8d92e627ed0.gif

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi

How about the Golden Ratio?

Why is the Golden Ratio 1.61803... ?

Why not 2 or 5.67391... ?

Could there be a universe where the Golden Ratio was not 1.61803... ?

What is the Golden Ratio really?

440px-Golden_ratio_line_svg.thumb.png.4f2e870cbcc2f3a2220bd520500a0a06.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

See the koan? Seek it and it will all melt away.

There must be an effortless way.

4 hours ago, Mandy said:

I love astrology at times, and I love Jung's work on anima and animus at times, and really enjoyed a book that was all about feminine and masculine spiritual energies. However, both can be turned into spiritual sciences, extra beliefs and expectations and we find ourselves using it as an excuse to feel discord and not inspect, saying "of course you're this way, it's because you're ______ . " Which is just separatism. 

I know, i was using it facetiously there to try and show how annoying it can be to be written of as x according to someones understanding of what x is all about.

Law of attraction can work in a negative spiral sense in the following way: If you're putting out toxic energy you're going to get that mirrored back to you in reality.  This is like a subconscious deathwish.  You shouldn't be saccharine positive, I think that's based on fear and a front.  But if you're getting a lot of negative feedback all the time, what's happening there is reality is mirroring the toxic energy you're spewing out.  This is why these people are kind of like shite magnets and people who they come around suffer alongside them.  The is the law of Karma.  Reality is always trying to get you to grow by knocking you on your head when you're doing something foolish or limited without realizing it.  So don't make excuses for people who are toxic.  They are toxic.  But they need to fix themselves if they want to.  But if they don't want to, then sometimes you have to put this kind of a person in their own quarantined boat so they don't infect everyone around them.  So, I disagree with the idea that one should not complain about someone.  That's too Divine Feminine and a lie.  Nobody does that.  Judgment is much broader than that.  And that blames the victims who are harmed by someone who is toxic and should be handled reasonably even if that means cutting them off and out.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

19 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So, I disagree with the idea that one should not complain about someone.  

The idea is absolutely not that one SHOULD NOT complain about someone, but to listen wholeheartedly to oneself when one is complaining  because something healing and something wanted is in there somewhere. But it's obscured when we project it as being the other person's issue. I would suggest MORE expression even if it takes the form of complaining with complete curiosity about how it feels, with curiosity about what desire is hidden in the words, in the discouragement, in the disappointment, in the expression and transmutation of those emotions. This thread is not about NOT complaining, it's about transmutation and communion and appreciation for all our brothers and sisters who share this apparent space time with us. 

Youtube Channel  

@Faith @Joseph MaynorComplaining (as in inner suffering) does not equal expression. That is not at all what I'm trying to communicate with this thread. Complaining is suppression, while witnessing/observing or being curious about what is being said and what is being asked for is the expression. Like the example when if a waiter serves you cold soup, you tell the waiter simply and plainly without suffering  or blame that the soup is cold. You simply communicate the fact instead of sitting there eating the soup, verbally trashing the restaurant, cook and waiter while complaining to yourself and your partner and the table next to you. That is not an example of expression or an example of owning the desire in the complaint for warm soup, it's just suffering. The moment you become sick of suffering and either choose to forget the issue with the soup or get the courage to speak and maybe give the waiter the benefit of the doubt that he has no idea the soup is cold you turn to what you want and cease to suffer. 

Therapy is GREAT! Telling your truth and expressing feelings is GREAT! Screaming, punching pillows, all good. Expression feels like relief, complaining (as in inner suffering) feels awful. That's the only difference, how it feels for you in the moment. It's not about how it looks to others. They usually have no idea. This thread is not trying to demonize anyone or anything, just shed light on suffering. Sometimes you have to complain a while until you're sick of feeling like crap and ready to let out so steam and really express something. That's fine too. I'd rather turn quickly if I can to what I want and being able to do so is a bit of a thrill, a bit of a game changer. 

Youtube Channel  

@Faith We can argue about the semantics of the word complain, and I agree you can see telling the waiter the soup is cold as a compliant, or as a fact, but really what I'm talking about is being more curious about the suffering or lack thereof instead of the words or what it looks like. I'm also basically borrowing that analogy and the complaint semantics straight from Eckhart Tolle. Not saying anything new. 

Really, really sorry to hear that that was your experience with your Mom. 

Leave the thread if you like, but you're very welcome to stay, and maybe I'm just nuts but I see this conversation as helpful and healing, and in some way it is ALL expression, as you say, really. ❤️

Youtube Channel  

On 3/8/2023 at 5:02 PM, Mandy said:

True?

Not to suggest that you should feel bad about it, but that there's a desire there, or a part of you, you aren't allowing. An Easter egg. A horcrux. Something like that. We are each other's mirrors. There's nothing more fun than seeing this in action, than having conversations with others who see and own this too, though it can be uncomfortable for just a second. Next time you catch yourself criticizing others, listen yourself to what you are saying. It makes ourselves angry that we won't even hear ourselves. It's the discord, the emotional guidance we aren't hearing, but often the words we express give hints as to specifics of what we want to do, or they give us direction. 

Again, absolutely NO shame in it. Avoiding it does no good. Just listen. 

Any funny examples of how this came to light? Or would anyone like to criticize what was said? 😁

Not criticizing, adding things omitted because people follow make believe realities before accepting life as evolving here mutually adapting to space occupying the moment here now.

Your mirroring comes from universal balancing holds actions and reactions equally apart in inverted proportions currently here. That compoundingly simple and self evident.  Genetics actually eternally separates the entire food chain currently adapting here now.

the common connection since conceived regardless which generation gap one has been around in cradle to grave. That exiting the womb at birth adapting until dead and buried.

Every reality only focuses cradle to grave behavior of existing 5 generation gaps present.  Spontaneously alive simultaneously adapting to space mutually living where geographically residing.

Self evident things.

See I agree with the rational part you posted, but it lacks the whole evolving thing 8 billion humans are doing at the same time each a separate reproduction navigating time from their own point of view, 24 separate time zone logistics.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.