Whenever you complain about someone else, you complain about yourself

Mandy

The pictures weren't really for you per se, more for the thread at large.

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Lester can be defended but not through this kind of Divine Feminine gaslighting.

What I said to you had nothing to do with Lester.

It was just a suggestion to take pause and breathe. There isn't really any masculinity, femininity or gaslighting in a few breaths.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

‘Masculine’ and ‘feminine’ are just sneaky complaining.  

This reminds me of someone telling me I don’t have a body from the Masculine perspective.  The Feminine wants to tell me I don’t have a mind.  It’s like huh?  What!  These terms Masc and Fem  are useful for making sense of the wildest claims we hear.  I can’t tell you how much understanding I’ve gained from the Yin vs Yang scheme.  It’s volumes.  It’s a way of making sense of narratives we hear.  We don’t want people to notice this though right because that’s how we get our way.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Sometimes i hear people say "You gotta let that shit go," sometimes I hear something like "Your actions determine your results" 

If Mandy served me cold soup, I'd be happy. Wow. We would have met in person for this to happen. If its cold soup served by an aunt with mild dementia -- of course I say nothing but thanks. If the soup is free, I let it go. 

If I've waited 45 minutes for the soup in a restaurant, than I wouldn't be happy (probably). Mindfulness gives a pause to employ hopefully a wise course. Maybe i complain to the waiter. Maybe i write a bad review online.  Maybe I just don't order the soup again if the other dishes are fine. 

Sometimes wisdom is knowing when to let go and when to tighten up. One size does not fit all. Being free means to me having a full range of human emotions and responses. 

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” ― The Buddha

Really recommend ACIM for everyone here. It sits so nicely to the subject of this thread.

You can read it for free here.

It's not a book of understanding or knowing though. It's a book of peace & happiness, and that's it. You won't get much from it if you look for knowing.

Do you prefer that you be right or happy?

There must be an effortless way.

2 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Really recommend ACIM for everyone here. It sits so nicely to the subject of this thread.

You can read it for free here.

It's not a book of understanding or knowing though. It's a book of peace & happiness, and that's it. You won't get much from it if you look for knowing.

Do you prefer that you be right or happy?

I like "nothing real can be threatened"

1 hour ago, Phil said:

🙂 There isn’t an absolute and a relative (people). 

It's a way of pointing out traps in the work.  It doesn't have to exist.  Thought can function like a tool.  I can play this game too and say everything you're saying doesn't exist.  Where does that leave you?  You can't then lodge your complaint.  What's good for the goose has to be good for the gander too.  I avoid being sneaky and just come out with things that make sense even if they have limitations too.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

The sacred feminine. 

I make jokes about this. 

The female is half the planet. It seems a bit like one can over generalize here. But i think its for what purpose you're using the term -- is it helpful? 

Back on Actualized, they would divide people up into colors, Spiral Dynamics. Of course if you are on Actualized, you're already far ahead in colors and people who don't understand you -- are a lower spiritual color. Spiral dynamics explains everything. Lol. BUT hey if SD is helpful to you, go for it. 

I didn't see it. I didn't find the model useful. It's not useful if you blow UP your own ego and everyone else in your life is a lower color. 

I would never tell anyone "They need more green color in their life" , or "They should embrace the sacred masculine" 

Many times, this can come off badly. Who are you to tell another forum member what they need? Also you're using spiritual jargon. Jargon this person may not appreciate or accept. 

"@Joseph you need JESUS" 

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” ― The Buddha

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There's not but there is if that makes sense.  Leo Gura would go nuts trying to understand this.  The linear Masculine intellect doesn't understand this kind of paradoxical use of language.

You're such Sagittarius, aren't you? That's why you would use this line of reasoning, but you won't get that, I wouldn't expect a sag to get it. 

14 minutes ago, Faith said:

Your "sense of humor" was at my expense and why is - "of course your a gemini"  humorous? So, I'm a gemini who cares? You were going after me personally saying that and the other stuff and you know it. It was totally obvious. 

I was sick and tired of you, after you were warned 16 times for mostly name calling, so keep bringing up the trolling all you want I will just stop responding to you completely.

You only have your account back because you are completely annoying with your opening new accounts constantly and Mandy wanting you back (why I have no idea). In the end I succumbed, but against my better judgment. 

I dunno, you responded to a few of my sincere posts with these sassy little memes that are basically just saying you are writing someone off.  

31 minutes ago, Faith said:

@Lester RetselDude, grow up. 

Bingo!  Faith called it.  There is no need to ride someone's tail on any online forum unless something is way off about that individual and/or the person doing the tailgating.  I realize I've probably been on here too much wearing out my welcome, but Lester has his patterns and they are what they are.  I'm gonna give all of us a break from me for a while.  I did a lot of work while here though and I'll be back!  I'm working on my final video tonight on my Masc vs. Fem series: My Intro to an Integral Theory.  I realize I can be a bit much too so I need to space out my doses in how much I participate with people.  But I don't think I deserve to be trolled -- I'm not that bad.  If I'm triggering someone to that extent, I'm almost positive it's them not me.  Some people just annoy the shite out each other and there doesn't even need to be a reason.  It could be a personality conflict or some kind of shadow triggering happening too.  There are people that resonate with me and others that annoy the crap out of me, so I fully understand.  That's life and it's all good too.  Time to cool off and take a breather for a while.  I'd like to get out into nature if I can soon.  Being on here helped me make my Masc vs. Fem video series way better than they would have been, so thanks all for tolerating me, I know I can be a bit much for certain personality types and also depending where you are on the path.  It's nice to get feedback from others doing the work even if it's cringeworthy, it's still kinda valuable.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

22 minutes ago, Faith said:

Again, what the hell are you talking about?

Just stop. 

It's just, very ironic that you tell me to grow up today, when recently you were on me for calling someone else immature, and acting like "12 year old me" you don't remember? 

I didn't even want to get into this...you couldn't let the "gemini" thing go...

Edited by Lester Retsel