Whenever you complain about someone else, you complain about yourself

Mandy

Watch out for this one.  This can be used to gaslight victims.  Sometimes people need to be complained about and action taken on.  Don’t let the absolute trounce the relative.  Often the Feminine doesn’t call out assholes enough especially when she is in a relation with one.  You don’t want to be so woke that you lose your common sense.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Pointing out that there has been abuse, reporting it when necessary, bringing some deception to light is at times is a completely different thing from the inner complaining (suffering), or repeating the same story in which oneself is written in as the victim. In fact it's often the inner complaining (suffering cycle) that paralyzes someone from taking intelligent action, leaving a relationship, speaking up, etc. Like Eckhart Tolle's analogy that if a waiter serves you cold soup, just tell him your soup is cold. That's not what this thread is addressing. It's the complaining to your spouse, the people in the next table, or yourself in your head that the soup is cold while eating the cold soup, all the while not expressing the fact to the waiter. 

Youtube Channel  

10 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor Pointing out that there has been abuse, reporting it when necessary, bringing some deception to light is at times is a completely different thing from the inner complaining (suffering), or repeating the same story in which oneself is written in as the victim. In fact it's often the inner complaining (suffering cycle) that paralyzes someone from taking intelligent action, leaving a relationship, speaking up, etc. Like Eckhart Tolle's analogy that if a waiter serves you cold soup, just tell him your soup is cold. That's not what this thread is addressing. It's the complaining to your spouse, the people in the next table, or yourself in your head that the soup is cold while eating the cold soup, all the while not expressing the fact to the waiter. 

I tend to not put the human in the shadow.  We can be come too Divine and put the human in the shadow.  I respect when someone triggers me and don't try to fight that.  I know what you're saying though.  I tend not to shove anything away.  If someone makes me feel like shit I take that as massive evidence from a human standpoint to stay away from that person.  That person has a problem where they're directing anger outward and blaming outward instead of focusing inward.  That person has a character problem and is someone I aim to avoid when I'm honoring my human.  I don't make excuses for everyone and bury my own  feelings ever.  It's like turning off one of your sensory antennas.  From a Divine standpoint I tend to allow everything.  So it's a paradox from my perspective between acceptance vs./and rejection. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor As long as we credit the suffering or feeling like shit to being caused by the other person, we become the victim. We give them the power to cause us to feel that way, and then the only option left we see to get our power back is to cut ourselves off from that person, but because it wasn't that person causing the bad feeling, we attract another and another. Until we take our power back. 

It's a universe of no exclusion, and always forever eternal Now, so whenever we try to exclude ourselves from anything, we in that moment think of it and draw it in. 😳

Youtube Channel  

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So it's a paradox from my perspective between acceptance vs./and rejection. 

I would not accept anything that feels bad, but would completely accept the feeling as guidance, and fully feel it. In rejection of the thing, we think the thing, suffer, and don't really feel it. A lot of people cut themselves off from family members or because they ascribe the bad feeling as coming from that person they are related to, not in relationship to the thoughts about the person. 

Youtube Channel  

There's really nothing to even learn, just feel, which you're always feeling anyway. If I'm wrapped up in how I appear to others, or how they appear to me, I can't really relate with anyone. Then the dissatisfaction from that I ascribe either to my own faults or failings or their faults and failings. But I can't ascribe feeling itself, because feeling itself isn't owned or caused on the behalf of a separate self. 

Freeeeeeeedom.

Youtube Channel  

34 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

@Joseph Maynor maybe you could try this wild radical experiment, and suppose for a moment that you are here to learn, and not act totally didactic, like, for one fucking second.

Maybe you should try something and stop trolling me.  You got a serious problem with me for some reason.  You're a bully.  I want nothing to do with you.   I will never engage with you again.  I hope you are banned permanently from this community.  Get off my jock.  Learn to work on yourself instead of criticizing outward.  I know Mandy and she knows what I'm saying and I'm perfectly fine balancing the paradox between student and teacher.  I've posted the same on here.  You are just going to attack me every chance you get.  It's gonna be me or someone else, but right now I'm your target.  But I ain't no magnet for no bully and never was so stand down and lay off.  Are you here to learn because it looks like you're trying to teach me but I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.  Bullying is never ok.  You guys are enabling this guy by letting him troll this community like a fox in a henhouse.   I'll ignore him but the leadership here should take responsibility to make this community safe and non-toxic.  This guy has a serious history of attacking outward.  Is there an ignore function on this community?   Someone needs to grow a pair and ban you, I know Faith has several times already.  Phil is too nice it appears, but if he was the one being incessantly bullied I'm sure he would take action.  A good leader has to balance the paradox between leniency and boundaries.  I have 0 warning points.  So, you're out of line dude as usual.  I don't know what your problem is, but it's toxic.  You're not going to muscle your way around with me, I'm a strong dude.  You remind me of someone who is desperate to be a teacher but you got a lot to learn yet.  I've paid my dues as both a student, teacher, and then transcending both.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

Hold the phone. Slow down, take a deep breath, yes this probably sounds annoying as heck, but if we observe the pattern happening HERE AND NOW, holy shit, you're gonna feel so much lighter. It's all coming to light here. It's Lester's fault, it's the forum's fault. Lester is acting based on his conditioning, repeating his pattern and you're repeating yours. Lester served you cold soup, yes. But the reaction is not just telling Lester he served you cold soup. Feel into it, or the universe will replay the lesson. Ban Lester, ignore Lester, exclude Lester, what you can't stand about Lester will become the guy on the street, or the coworker, or whatever else and you will become that for him. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor

Hold the phone. Slow down, take a deep breath, yes this probably sounds annoying as heck, but if we observe the pattern happening HERE AND NOW, holy shit, you're gonna feel so much lighter. It's all coming to light here. It's Lester's fault, it's the forum's fault. Lester is acting based on his conditioning, repeating his pattern and you're repeating yours. Lester served you cold soup, yes. But the reaction is not just telling Lester he served you cold soup. Feel into it, or the universe will replay the lesson. Ban Lester, ignore Lester, exclude Lester, what you can't stand about Lester will become the guy on the street, or the coworker, or whatever else and you will become that for him. 

I know this guy's modus operandi.  He made a bunch of videos attacking Leo as a creep.  He didn't make arguments, he called him a creep.   I'm very calm.  Sometimes it is one toxic person and there is no excuse.  You don't have to work with everyone.  Boundaries are here for a reason.  This reminds me of making excuses for a toxic person.  I'm clued into that and try to avoid that.  Sometimes a spade is a spade or cigar is a cigar haha.  The thing that's so weird and messed up is I initially invited him on here!  And now he's telling me I should be here to learn.  That's BS.  I am here to learn but he's not going to play fair with me because he has a bug up his butt regarding me.  Somehow I'm a threat and/or a target to him as others have been too.  Someone needs to discipline him.  Please don't try to turn this around on me, this guy needs to own his own behavior which ain't right by any measure.  A good leader needs to have some Masculine and enforce boundaries.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Lester's MO has been and absolutely does not need continue to be to make it ABOUT the person, and here you are making it about the person of Lester. It's your MO hon. You both share it. Your way of expressing it is usually much more in abidance with the guidelines, which I very much appreciate, however, the heart of the matter is the same. 

Youtube Channel  

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor Lester's MO has been and absolutely does not need continue to be to make it ABOUT the person, and here you are making it about the person of Lester. It's your MO hon. You both share it. Your way of expressing it is usually much more in abidance with the guidelines, which I very much appreciate, however, the heart of the matter is the same. 

Sometimes it is about the person Mandy!  I'm sorry, I think you're a bit off on this.  You're turning it around on me to keep the peace.  But there is no peace.  The fact is you're making excuses for someone who should be dealt with who is a problem.  You're a moderator.  I'm not perfect but I don't sit here and troll people all day long and get a pass for doing that.  I'm curious about what others think about this. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Lester Retsel Why serve cold soup? It's kinda like a woman putting the lipstick on the mirror instead of her face. She shifts position and wakes up for a second and realizes her lips aren't where they're supposed to be and then she just keeps putting it on the mirror on the spot she moved to. 

what can i say....it's the vanity of small differences again... i'm much more bothered by someone who is a click away from me, closer to a "me" i don't want to be, than someone i can't relate to at all.... i don't bother to criticize a q anon election truther because, i have nothing to do with that person.  i really really really don't want to be perceived as pretentious, so... yeah, i know it's about me.  

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor What's the "point" of enlightenment, the path, personal development? 

What do you think it is and then I'll respond.  Good question!  Give me something to work with.  I gotta figure out how to create a bridge or relation, but I need details to do that.  I'm not a monolith.  I don't want to make any unfounded assumptions either.  I know you and am fine communicating with you about this.  But this is a discussion.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

12 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

what can i say....it's the vanity of small differences again... i'm much more bothered by someone who is a click away from me, closer to a "me" i don't want to be, than someone i can't relate to at all.... i don't bother to criticize a q anon election truther because, i have nothing to do with that person.  i really really really don't want to be perceived as pretentious, so... yeah, i know it's about me.  

But because universe of no exclusion, I can't get what I want by avoiding what I don't want. It's like mumbling to the waiter that you don't want the lasagna, but failing to tell him what you do want, so when your order comes, you get the lasagna cause that's the one word he heard out of it. 

So if you don't want to be perceived as pretentious, what's the positive, what DO you want?

Pretension is such an interesting word, pre-tension, would be relaxation, but it's not, it's just more tension in order to try to prevent more tension. At no point in that is tension let go of and relaxation embraced. 

Youtube Channel  

32 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor I was asking you because I believe that it is the realization that we are never fixed as being a certain way, and therefore are prior to the duality of change/changeless. That's liberation, that's seeing ourselves as we Are, that's conscious creating.

There's a working with between I and We.  I offer this as a nugget but I'm sure it registers or how it's registering since we need to make space for interpretation when we use language with The Other.  On some level I'm talking from a perspective, as we all are, although some people deny this and miss this from my perspective.  There's a paradox between the some perspective vs./and no perspective.   Your move.   This is not competitive  but I need something to work with.  I don't want to make assumptions that are incorrect from the perspective (person) I'm relating to/interfacing with/working with.

Edited by Joseph Maynor