I’m impressed with how this forum’s doing👍

UniVessel

I kinda hang back on multiple forums and I know this one essentially split off from the Actualized.org forum

I haven’t looked around here since back when this forum was first developing, but looking on it now, I’m really impressed at how this community is coming along! 

I get a bit of a cringe when looking at how people interact with each other over on Actualized.org, but this place is so clean. All your interactions are respectful & healthy

Yet it’s not like you’re just coddling each other either. You’re all still having discussions, disagreements, & diversity overall. But you’re carrying that out in a much healthier way which is far more productive 

So out of Love, I just wanted to share that observation of mine and shout out some compliments! 

Keep it up and I’m glad to see Phil healthily developing this space 

Nah, probably a lot of pretension going on. Forums are useful but also superficial forms of interaction. Eventually people will show themselves authentic, or keep hiding it. But judge it in a case-by-case basis.

But yeah, on the other hand, it's pretty good overall, as the other forum. Don't forget this is smaller and younger, and their authors have a different style where they don't show themselves and expose themselves so much on video. 

Good forum!

Edited by MetaSage

There is a lesser of two evils argument that can be made.   The key (I think) is to remind yourself of your own sovereign originality and also venture out into the social-interaction world.  Dip into things but don't make any single dip your only dip if that makes sense.  Come from place of strength/abundance instead of drawing energy from people if you can to be at your best operating outside of yourself.

6 hours ago, MetaSage said:

Don't forget this is smaller and younger, and their authors have a different style where they don't show themselves and expose themselves so much on video. 

Just a reminder, there are 2 group q&a calls on the last weekend of each month which you are welcomed to participate in. 

The info is in the ‘Events’ link at the top of the forum.  

https://community.actualityofbeing.com/events/

@Phil okay thanks

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There is a lesser of two evils argument that can be made.   The key (I think) is to remind yourself of your own sovereign originality and also venture out into the social-interaction world.  Dip into things but don't make any single dip your only dip if that makes sense.  Come from place of strength/abundance instead of drawing energy from people if you can to be at your best operating outside of yourself.

healthy reading!

On 2/25/2023 at 9:12 AM, UniVessel said:

I get a bit of a cringe when looking at how people interact with each other over on Actualized.org, but this place is so clean. All your interactions are respectful & healthy

Definitely!!! On point. Respect and Love is the best that we can provide to each other. No loss nor gain. All there is love 🙏

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I agree.  It's a good forum.  It's a little slanted towards the Feminine but there are people on here who can correct for that more now.

Just an honest question.

Could it be, that there isn't really any problem like that on this forum, but you're just not listening what's being said, continuing to hold onto beliefs, and interpreting everything through the very beliefs many on this forum is trying to point out?

What if this masculine vs. feminine integration - stuff is really just total bogus. Like flat earth-ism or Leo from Actualized-ism?

I mean take the tinted glasses off even for a while. The sky isn't really red and on fire.

There must be an effortless way.

On 3/12/2023 at 11:23 PM, Blessed2 said:

Could it be, that there isn't really any problem like that on this forum, but you're just not listening what's being said, continuing to hold onto beliefs, and interpreting everything through the very beliefs many on this forum is trying to point out?

Actually what I am trying to tell in this forum (and many others) is the Truth has nothing do with beliefs. It is thoughtlessness. You can't say oh, i believe in thoughtlessness, because it is a thought too. Therefore it is not speakable and anything we say there not it, including these sentences (because it is still the information which comes from me). 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."