_Married to this forum_

Reena

Think masculine all the time 

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. 

What if a thing shuts down? What would you have done then? 

Do we die if we don't have a phone? 

Make good of whatever you have. Rather than chasing what you don't. 

Focus on LOA, you'll get what you want one way or another. 

Even if you don't get something, the door is shut, another door opens. 

Even if you don't get something, it's okay. 

God is the ultimate masculine provider. Remember stage blue values. 

We think that that things are essential. But shouldn't God give us the things that are truly essential to us? 

A narcissist will always market himself as a true trophy. It's like a girl who is trying to play hard to get. The feeling that people are chasing the narcissist is particularly important to him. Yet what he is offering is hardly of any great value and it's perceived value dissipates in the drama and mayhem that he generates to give the image of the perceived value. The narcissist likes to believe that they are offering something of great value because that's how they legitimize themselves. They come from deep insecurity. 

Edited by Cupcake

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I don't know why I'm loving Marilyn Monroe so much. She has become my new inspiration. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Regarding communication. 

I also don't want to talk to people who don't want to keep any goodwill with me. 

It's not necessary that someone needs to be my friend. 

But I'm always stuck in situations where I'm trying to resolve (all it needs is some talk),but the other person isn't interested in resolving things. 

Then fine. Go your way. I don't need to talk either. 

Once I know that I'm apologizing to someone (mostly because they started some mess), I realize that I can never have long term peace with such people. Then it's done. 

Chapter 9

My personality and horoscope 

7cezlg.gif

What are the 5 big things that I want in life 

Peace of mind 

Healing 

Love 

Freedom 

Stability and Security 

7cezlg.gif

Took a character test. 

https://www.viacharacter.org/

And these are the results of my test - 

MY SIGNATURE STRENGTHS 

1 Love (HUMANITY) Valuing close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing & caring are reciprocated; being close to people.

2 Creativity (WISDOM) Thinking of novel and productive ways to conceptualize and do things; includes artistic achievement but is not limited to it.

3 Fairness ( JUSTICE) Treating all people the same according to notions of fairness and justice; not letting feelings bias decisions about others; giving everyone a fair chance.

4 Curiosity (WISDOM) Taking an interest in ongoing experience for its own sake; finding subjects and topics fascinating; exploring and discovering.

5 Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence (TRANSCENDENCE) Noticing and appreciating beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in various domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.

7e2zu9.gif

7e31a8.gif

Edited by Cupcake

Turn your wounds into wisdom. 

Turn someone's negativity into blessings 

- nobody would stand up for you 

- nobody would want to deal with your situation of bullying 

- you cannot change a bully's heart or mind. 

-you are only going to add fuel to the fire 

If you try to please a bully, they will try to test your patience to see what more you're ready to put up with until a point is reached where they will straight up start degrading you and force you to draw the line, they will always try to cross the line. So it's best to not try to please a bully. 

I                   REJECT              YOU 

Edited by Cupcake

Her personality is so much like me. Her name is Shea Whitney. 

7fwesi.gif

Edited by Cupcake

I'm planning to join the same company that I used to work for before. I used to work as a graphic artist. 

I'm planning to start it all over again. 

I used some of my art as base for my work. I use digital art with the software provided by the company. 

I had some of my work at Actualized. 

HDBtpGW.jpg

2tNd8fp.jpg

le1C2Pf.jpg

KN5H114.jpg

UrtYPTk.jpg

8kxErep.jpg

jI39Tox.jpg

yxoDk6P.jpg

cinV5em.jpg

iK7HMZZ.jpg

5ro4kj.jpg

5rpq2p.jpg

5ryfdv.jpg

5sijbu.jpg

19Bw0G9.jpg

5tpmev.jpg

5rpwmr.jpg

5run2p.jpg

5rwyx6.jpg

QCDXpU9.jpg

C6QyLA0.jpg

D90PMkX.jpg

81IaXnn.jpg

wDXck1f.jpg

UrtYPTk.jpg

Edited by Cupcake

hq7pKgs.jpg

nmienj9.jpg

kZlHFpX.jpg

G7dD5nd.jpg

Edited by Cupcake

For anyone who wants a thorough criticism on Leo, they can see my petition thread on Actuality of being forum, it's in the Emptying section and I am known as Cupcake there(same profile picture there).

For those who don't know me here(most probably you must have figured me out by now if you are an ex-Actualized member), I'm Preety from Leo's forum (Actualized Org), and I had a huge fight with Rob of Adeptus back in 2021(i guess but let's not go there ). I was defending Leo on his YouTube. This was when the whole suicide incident went down. Looking back I learned a lot and grew and outgrew a lot of things. I was a Brainwashed devoted Leo fan and to me Leo was the ultimate. It took years for things to get clearer in my mind  and I now appreciate people who call him out, that happens quite rarely actually. I'm glad there's criticism of Leo on YouTube, and now I realize that a lot of it is true, you don't feel it when you are in it. But when you are out of it, things begin to piece together. I'm glad I finally woke up to a lot of things that I simply took for granted and never reflected on deep enough. I feel happy that I was able to spot the trap, although a bit late. I do suffer guilt for not having done enough to understand the situation of the suicide in 2021, although I have myself dealt with suicide for majority of my life so it began to bug me recently that I defended Leo in a situation I didn't have enough clue about.

I have joined the discord servers of both Joseph Maynor and Adeptus Psychonautica.

Feels good. 

I finally find a person who talks and expresses their phrases just like I do. 

Her name is Shea Whitney. I don't know what she does or who she is but I completely feel myself when I look at her gifs. It's like I found my twin. 

7gs4zs.gif

7gs59g.gif

Edited by Cupcake

Being bullied hit me really hard. 

What are you going to do about something like that? 

You simply let go. You grow new wings. You try new things, new people probably. 

I was obviously traumatized by my experiences.. I cannot even share my pain without being judged. 

Sometimes I try to think of people who have suffered much worse things in life. 

Confused between God and Satan. 

God is a feminine caring entity in my mind. 

Satan is a masculine dominating punishing entity in my mind. 

I want to do two standard practices - God's prayer for good intent and outcome. For grace and blessings. For beauty. For health. For growth. For compassion. For mercy. For love and company and support. For healing. For comfort and strength. For the ability to take the higher road. For virtues. For curing and healing. For doing the right thing. For expansion of compassion and empathy. For understanding. For peace. For sharing. For showing compassion. For celebrating. For 

Satan meditation - this is for release from moral judgement, this is for unburdening, confession, humility and for prevention from wrong things. Cleaning out demons. Cleaning house. Releasing blocks and psychic attacks. Generational curses. For fighting and blocking demons. For honesty. For forgiveness, compassion and mercy, repentance and confession and redemption innocence and clearing out conscience. For purgatory, punishment, hell. For liberation. For masculine protection. For saving. For belongingness and for loyalty, trust,faith. For obedience and harmony. For humility and destruction of pride and ego and other evils. For vices. For preventing further harm. For preventing abuse and disciplining. For getting straight and not loitering. For preventing traps and misery. 

Edited by Cupcake