_Married to this forum_

Reena

Today is February 28.

I'm just a bit upset. 

I just want a fucking break from life.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Yea I was chilling and watching YouTube. Beauty community lol. Too much drama. James Charles. Jeffree Star. I remember back when I followed them.. 

Unintelligible bs. 

You know sometimes karma just catches up with you. 

You know when you got all the fame, wealth and success in the world and you don't know what to spend your money on, then you graduallly turn into a miserable old hag, with all the makeup peeling off your face, the botox kinda popping up (think of Putin), the clothes getting outrageous and tacky, the language more vulgar, the eyes getting smaller, the eyebrows disappearing and getting replaced by long overdrawn pencil lines, the lips looking oddly shaped, all that plastic surgery showing your mistakes you made in your youth, and then all the silicone popping up, and you holding on to your baubles, your empire crumbling, the megalomania, you buying the latest trendy stuff to appear relevant meanwhile you been irrelevant since years now, and you don't really have peace of mind, the failure of your business driving you crazy, you drinking heavily every night and partying as a cope and then spending money on shallow stuff. 

I mean some people need their karma to realize that no amount of fame and money will ever bring true peace of mind. It's an illusion

Edited by Cupcake

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Leo is like a combo of Jeffree Star and Ellen Degeneres. 

Totally manipulative

Hmm. Just woke up. 

It's March 11, Saturday. 

It's 9.27 am. 

But i woke up an hour before. 

7cezlg.gif

7e2zu9.gif

7e2yef.gif

7e2yo8.gif

7e2yfu.gif

7e2z6f.gif

7e302t.gif

Edited by Cupcake

7cezlg.gif

Because I don't feel like sharing my problems with anyone. 

So I pour them in my journal. 

7e2zu9.gif

7e31a8.gif

7e317c.gif

Edited by Cupcake

My insights on evil. 

Evil is not an entity anymore. 

Evil is a product of our own karma. 

Karma is what shapes your character. 

Karma is also the consequence of this character.

I'm going to be walking away feeling proud. 

I'm going to be walking away knowing I did a great job. 

Of tackling Leo Gura and his manipulative agenda. 

Apart from the Leo Gura drama, I mean on the flip side, I want to grow and find new avenues of growth, I want to continue to make positive changes to my life, I want to keep succeeding in my life in my own ways and find new opportunities and new ideas and creativity and experience and learning and real growth post Actualized Org experience. 

I have been doing great so far. 

Lots of changes on the way. 

Dissociating myself from Leo Gura has made me happier and grateful again. 

It has breathed new life into me. 

Narcissists like Leo Gura. 

Because narcissists always need big big things to hide their insecurity. 

With this new video on happiness, Leo is trying to project this image that he is very secured, calm, nuanced and matured and giving something meaningful to the audience. This is just another farce of the many farces he puts on. Another mask. 

Leo always needs something big, something mega to prove his own worth to himself and that's why he made a post regarding his video and he calls it big new video releasing. 

This is the epitome of self inflation and people blatantly miss the signs. 

Behind all this big flashy talk of spirituality and development, is a deeply insecure guy who cannot handle even the slightest criticism, even the slightest friction, even the slightest mistake/flaw and completely loses his shit when things don't go his way and makes everything all about himself. Those infrequent moments are glimpses into his real persona far away from the internet personality he has managed to carve out for himself. 

People never get to see the real Leo, so they never see his terrible cold wicked abusive side. 

People never get to see his aggressive paranoia and all the inside mental gymnastics he does to keep placid control over every situation. 

People don't see him for the megalomaniac he is. 

Leo is like a woman who is championing woman's fitness and beauty by following extreme beauty standards herself and getting all the accolades and accomplishments and praises on how successful she is in her message of self acceptance and guiding women to be fit internally and externally. Yet when another beautiful woman even slightly challenges her, she loses her cool and gets all petty and angry and threatens to shut down her fitness business or gets verbally abusive and controlling. It's like all of the huge beauty and fitness talk is just a ginormous effort in combating that deep insecurity surging inside which is never actually dealt with and just allowed to fester unattended and which then exhibits itself in intermittent explosions of anger taken out on random unaware unsuspecting people in the most juvenile ways. 

Leo is great at hiding his true self from the crowd.. It's spiritual narcissism at its finest. 

Notice how he never tolerates any kind of competition on the forum. 

It always has to be people under him and never over him. 

This insecurity is what lead him to ban Connor Murphy, because Leo thought (imagine in the most juvenile way possible) Connor was going to pull his crowd away from him with his natural charm and clickbaity personality. Leo felt insecure and threatened and try to project it on him and gave some odd reason why he doesn't want him. The actual reason wasn't that Connor was misusing Leo's teachings as everyone is well aware that Connor always does his own thing and would never take any teacher seriously and so that was never a threat to begin with. It was all Leo's paranoid brain at work. Defeating Connor was an important aim for Leo because Connor tugged at his most juvenile boyish insecurities (picture in your mind the way a 15 year old boy feels when another 15 year old boy snatches his girlfriend from him by showing off his gym muscles, that's how jealous Leo felt, it's almost embarrassing because Leo is a 37 something guy who can't handle another younger dude cavorting with his audience) 

So he kinda enjoys the attention of people who are mostly not very successful in their lives other than holding a basic job.. 

But the moment a successful or someone popular enters his forum, Leo immediately acts hostile and threatened. He simply cannot take it. This is where you see the real Leo peeking out of all the macho big guy talk. 

Have you ever met Leo in real life. I bet it would be seriously awkward and ugly if you meet him in real life. You'll see a deeply stingy un-generous insecure frightened guy who simply cannot even look at you in the eye and just nervously breaks into laughter to avoid getting caught looking awkward. 

This guy is anything but spiritual. 

Yea he has excellent takes on reality. Not very profound but good enough. This is not par excellence or exceptionally talented. It's just good old common sense that he keeps milking. 

Will this last? 

Give it a few months and Leo will be his miserable self again. 

Narcissists keep you on your toes by trying to grab your attention in whatever manner possible, giving you promises and making you feel like something big is on the way. Something that Donald Trump is masterful at.. 

Remember how Trump used to always make grand announcements during the Covid situation and hold press conferences and during these events he would say big things as though he was rolling out new plans, extravagant plans to entertain people's senses. Telling people how they had discovered something new that can put an end to Covid. 

And a few months would go by and then nothing, things would go back to how they always were and sometimes even get worse. 

Leo is THAT. LEO is the DONALD TRUMP of spirituality. The Andrew Tate of the spiritual world. 

Leo sells snakeoil that people blindly buy. 

Leo will give you promises that will never come true. 

His latest video is his breadcrumb he is throwing to his audiences. 

Adjectives to describe Leo - 

Narcissistic 

Full of himself 

Preachy 

Opportunistic

Delusional 

Charlatan

All talk no walk

Strategic 

Obsessive

Game player 

Compulsive

Abusive

Lack of integrity 

Intimidating

Lack of accountability 

Cultish 

Megalomaniac

Paranoid 

Gaslighter 

Savvy

Selfish 

Not consistent with his values 

Egomaniac 

God complex

Misogynistic 

Shallow 

Unethical 

Deceitful 

Controlling 

Dodges responsibility 

Attention seeking 

Psychopathic

Cheap 

Zero compassion

No actual change in behavior 

Deceptive

Unempathetic 

Racist (covert) 

Pathological

Sexist 

Pedophile supporting 

Verbally abusive

Mind games. 

Phony 

Image obsessed

Toxic

Conceited 

Manipulative 

Angry 

Superiority complex 

Egotistical to the extreme 

Petty 

Two faced

Good things about Leo

Savvy opportunist

Good at eliciting sympathy from crowds

Highly intelligent (not extremely though) 

Very clever and sharp 

Good at knowing who his enemies are

Dry humor (if this can be a good thing) 

Good at saving money 

Good at picking mods who are exactly like him or at least partially reflect his ethos 

Good at survival 

Good at creating mental illusions in people 

Good at playing innocence 

Good at organizing content 

Good at talk and rambling 

Good at delivering wise nuggets 

Good at dealing with trolls 

Good with art and accurate depiction 

People will be dodging a bullet if they stop consuming Leo and Actualized org. 

Actualized org will eventually dry up on its own. 

Beware of false prophets. 

At some point in the future, I'll be seeing people leaving Leo Gura in large numbers. 

My prediction for the future is this - 

Leo Gura in 2023, is going to be an endless parade of incessant drama. And people's precious time is going to be sacrificed in watching this dude's endless drama this year. 

Stay away from it if possible. It will rob you of your last bit of sanity. 

In my wildest dreams I can't imagine writing all of this on his forum and getting away with it. 

Just imagine he would put all his flying monkeys in place and ready to war and threaten, scare, intimidate and attack me in every manner to make me go silent. 

That should tell people how detached he is from the idea of enlightenment. 

If you can't criticize someone, then they are not what they pretend to be.

I'm too scared to show my vulnerability to anyone. 

There isn't enough mercy in this world. 

God doesn't prey on your insecurities. 

God doesn't prey on your flaws. 

God doesn't judge you 

God understandable your mistakes 

What's masculine and what's feminine? 

Masculine is bold, brave, leader, fearless 

-  holding someone accountable. Confrontational. Making someone realize what wrong they are doing. Bashing. Not punishing. Using anger productively. 

- ownership of one's mistakes. Taking accountability. 

- being very authentic and honest. Not afraid of being honest. Not afraid of being authentic 

- being abundant in providing. Not afraid 

- being bold on their word. 

Feminine

- being able to keep everyone happy 

- being able to show understanding, empathy, compassion. Analytical. 

-  being able to show hope and positivity and provide comfort during someone's crisis. 

- being vulnerable about one's weaknesses. Being able to cry. 

Edited by Cupcake