_Married to this forum_

Reena

I feel weak and abused. And i want people to get away from things that impacted me so badly. 

It's not worth it. 

Even if I were dying, my last words will be to protect yourself and leave such people behind. 

I feel a sense of satisfaction after opening the thread on banning Leo Gura from the internet space. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

7bb9tg.gif

Dismiss what doesn't belong to you. 

Appreciate whatever comes. 

7bb9tg.gif

Sometimes you feel like there's a point in fighting. It's hard to know. 

Sometimes there's peace in just tolerating things. 

7bb9tg.gif

I want someone with 

🪀 with high integrity 

🪀

🪀

🪀

🪀

🪀

🪀

🪀

7bptx1.gif

Edited by Cupcake

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Yes. A thousand times, yes. Infinite yes! 

“Be the change you wish to see”. 🤍

7bqcv0.gif

My Response to some member from Actualized org  who is constantly pissing me off on Actualized. Org for days now. 

You just want to go on triggering a person. 

you show no empathy and that's why you have zero understanding of someone else's problems. You trivialize my problems because you've the liberty to do. Maybe my problems are small for you because you don't see the full extent of it and I feel extremely tired constantly having to explain you when I don't want to go through this process. You deliberately insert yourself into my personal stuff when I don't appreciate your presence at all since it blocks me from getting the help I need. It's like I'm wasting my time trying to convince you, the time I could use to have a productive discussion with someone else who actually understands my problem correctly. Please let me be, because your frequent lack of understanding (whether deliberate or not) bugs me and takes my focus away from what's actually useful to me and that is few responses that are helpful to me.. I have no desire to negate you, in fact I don't even have the desire to interact with you because of frequent clashes 

Your responses to suit your agenda to make me look bad or blame me in some way. You can take your credit that you won the argument and just walk away, I'm really tired dealing with you. But I have to, there is no option to kick you off the thread and simultaneously save my thread from being derailed by your endless self righteous arguments. I feel like I'm spending all of my energy in addressing your opinions and value judgements on me..... Please if you do not understand me, it's best to leave me alone and there will be much more peace that way. I don't know how many times I have to beg you to just leave me.. 

It's like all my threads are turned redundant because of you. 

Instead of trying to constantly prove that you're right, try to understand that this is not what the other person wants. Don't turn my threads into your mortality debates, if you are so hungry for it, start your own threads using my problems, even mention me in it, I won't mind it at all, I will tolerate it since I have already tolerated so much with you, so it won't be too much, don't hijack my thread with your pettiness please. 

Try to understand that I'm sensitive person, your words can circulate in my mind even for hours after you have posted. Everyone has a different psyche and you should not simply magically expect everyone's psyche to be on the same plane. 

You should not have the right to judge others since you're not in their shoes, your assumptions should mean nothing. This is the main reason why I don't appreciate talking to you, because you constantly try to twist my narrative to suit your assumptions, projections and your nasty opinions on me and that's called "self righteousness."

Can you allow someone some space to be themselves when they're constantly begging you? 

This is where I feel like you don't come from a good faith place because when a person is begging you, you should have the decency to listen. 

if someone is scared to tell me what they think about me, then I'm glad they are scared, because I don't want to deal with people who don't have the courage to break my walls and come to me, their opinions wouldn't matter if they cannot comfromt me head on. If they're afraid of a forum, then it's not my issue because they  can always use the personal messenger. 

Your posts (only those that are directed at me) are always full of blame,moralizing, judgement, critical, bias, self righteousness, total immaturity, lack of consideration ,insensitivity, bad faith and ignorance. So of course I don't feel like I'm getting anything productive when I read it. 

I also feel like you're jealous of me in some way, probably jealous that others are trying to help me, so deliberately trying to sabotage or block me from getting help in some way. You almost make it a sturdy routine to jump on my threads especially being fully aware that I don't appreciate it. 

If you really care to help and come from a good faith place, then when you are told that your advice isn't helping me, you wouldn't feel the need to shove your self righteous opinion down my throat. 

Dismiss, dismiss, reject, reject.. 

Edited by Cupcake

Birthday pics. 

Celebrating my birthday right now. 

IMG_20230221_205115.jpg

IMG_20230221_205033.jpg

Edited by Cupcake

I'm learning from my mistakes. 

7c470y.gif

7c48h9.gif

7c48fa.gif

7c48d0.gif

7c4a33.gif

7c4a8i.gif

Edited by Cupcake

7c4qo1.gif

Start your day girl. 

7c4r1s.gif

I'm watching deadly snakes on TV. Lol. 

7c4rfa.gif

7c4rfa.gif

7c4rfa.gif

7c4s90.gif

Edited by Cupcake

7c548w.gif

7c54ak.gif

7c5474.gif

Edited by Cupcake

I want to be with people who value me.

Who will never disappoint me. Not perfect. But considerate enough to understand my needs.

I was thinking about being mega rich and starting my own brand . I would have named it Burlase Organics.