The Way Home

Serenity

I start this journal with a smile.

Some great victories have been won recently. The most beautiful ones, those that are won from within.

I haven't gotten into the details so far, but I think I want to share what has happened for me this year.

I used to have a journal where I was very active, but I was forced to give it up because the environment in which it was based was not adequate to do the real work necessary to get out the emotions and thoughts most in need of being. Anyway, I intend to spread my writings through several sources, this journal is only one of them, even if it will be on this site, my main journal.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

I will also write about the adventure I am embarking on on social networks and my relationship to creation.

Then, I will also write about my academic career and my intention to become a great advocate for the development of consciousness.

The past year has been extremely productive when it comes to healing som e deeply held traumas.

I have written quite a bit on the forum about some of the paralyzing feelings that have come up in my experience. I have focused a lot on the feelings at the bottom of the pyramid, hoping that addressing them would make my life much more manageable. The goal was to get my energy vibration away from some of the fear and shame I have always felt from just existing outside the so-called normal boxes. And then, beyond that, there are simply the challenges of just being human. And more recently, in addition to being a human, being the single consciousness, caught in a dream of being human.

But only one thing at a time. I wanted to write about spending a lot of time digging out the emotional energy charges in the recesses of my brain and the rest of my body that were not serving me. And unfortunately, there were a lot of them. By the way, I write about this perhaps with a tone that suggests that I have completely overcome these but that is not the case at all. There are still a lot of them. I know that, but the progression, the liberation through expression, the treatments like acupuncture, the Ayahuasca ceremonies, and the dietas with master plants from the Amazon have contributed to lowering their level drastically. I have also had the opportunity to meet the spirit of the sacred plant Huachuma, and to a lesser extent the plant Peyote, which have also guided me since I started this path. And of course, there are also meditation, yoga, psychology and non-dual teachings that have helped me a lot.

To be honest, when it comes to freeing oneself from trauma, nothing beats an Ayahuasca ceremony. They say it's the equivalent of 10 years of therapy in one night and that's totally true. Ayahuasca has done for me a lot of the heavy lifting, but the rest has to be done outside the ceremonies, in everyday life. And that is what I am doing.

L'année dernière a été extrêmement productive lorsqu'il s'agit de guérir des traumatismes profondément ancrés.

J'ai pas mal écrit sur le forum a propos de certains sentiments paralysants qui pouvaient surgir dans mon experience. Je me suis beaucoup focalisé notamment sur les sentiments qui se trouvent tout en bas de la pyramide, dans l'espoir que les addresser rendrait ma vie beaucoup plus gérable. Le but était de faire en sorte que ma vibration énergétique soit détesté d'une partie de la peur et de la honte que j'ai toujours ressentie du seul fait d'exister en dehors des cases dites normales. Et puis, au-delà de cela, il y a simplement les challenges dus au fait d'être simple être humain. Et plus récemment, en plus d'être un humain, être la conscience unique, prise dans un rêve d'être humain.

Mais une seule chose à la fois. Je voulais écrire à propos du fait d'avoir passer beaucoup de temps à exhumer dans les recoins de mon cerveau et du reste de mon corps les charges énergétiques émotionnelles qui ne me servaient pas. Et malheureusement, il y en avait beaucoup. D'ailleurs, j'écris à ce propos peut-être avec un ton qui suggère que j'ai complètement surmontés ces derniers mais ce n'est pas du tout le cas. Il en reste pas mal. Je le sais, mais la progression, la libération grâce à l'expression, les soins comme l'acuponcture, les cérémonies Ayahuasca, et les dietas avec des plantes maitresses de l'Amazone ont contribué à faire baisser leur niveau drastiquement. J'ai aussi eu l'occasion de rencontrer l'esprit de la plante sacrée Huachuma, et dans une moindre mesure la plante Peyote, qui m'ont aussi guidé depuis que j'ai entamé cette voie. Et bien entendu, il y a aussi la méditation, le yoga, la psychologie et les enseignements non-duels qui m'ont beaucoup aidés.

Pour être franche, quand il s'agit de se libérer de se libérer des traumatismes, rien ne vaut une cérémonie Ayahuasca. On dit que c'est l'équivalent de 10 ans de thérapie en une nuit et c'est totalement vrai. Ayahuasca has done for me a lot of the heavy lifting, mais le reste doit être fait en dehors des cérémonies, dans la vie de tous les jours. Et c'est ce que je m'emploie à faire.

An insight worth capturing

I understand your reaction now. Your words, your thoughts, your feelings, and overall the attitude you had towards me. 

Deep down, you are plagued with the sensation no one ever loved your authentic self. That everyone wanted you to fit their expectations.

And you resent these expectations... while still holding them for yourself as the benchmark determining your own worth. 

And there has been a lot of building up of this feeling throughout the years, and so the distortion you've got when its projected outwards is... massive. Which explain why you would have had such a thick shadow in situations that were otherwise very clear.

You don't love yourself. So you don't believe I do. To you, it looks impossible.

This is why you subscribe to the idea women are not to be trusted. You think women can't possibly love unworthy men like you, that do no tick all cases. Because you've got contempt for it.

Break the cage. You are lovable. There is not catch. We do love you. Learn to do it as well. Or should I say remember how. Love is your true nature.

Edited by Serenity

One confusing aspect of being human is that we are so limited.

I want to write more, but there are so many imperatives I'm running behind. Organizing my semester, tidying and cleaning the apartment, taking care of the two websites, learning the basics of no code, cooking, studying, reading the books piling up on my bedside table, integrating the ceremonies, maintaining the relationships I have, etc.

I'm not a very prolific person when it comes to journaling or forum posts. I guess the fact that I always have to write in a foreign language doesn't help. Lately, what I've been doing is writing in French, and then translating it with machine translation software. 

I've noticed that I'm better at capturing ideas and getting to the bottom of the thought process in my native language. It's as if the connection with my intuition was better... as if the network was better.

Taking the time to write is leaving an unknown time variable in my agenda. A text is never predictable, neither in its content, nor in the efforts required. I never know in advance what will be expressed.

Anyway, even if I feel very busy, I am quite happy. I enjoy everything I do. I just wish I had more time, that the days lasted more than 24 hours.

Especially in the evening, I tend to nibble on my sleep to read.  At the moment I am reading Jean Benedict Raffa and Bert Hellinger. Absolutely fantastic authors that I recommend.

I also "read" (listened via Audible.com) "In the mother, there are crocodiles" by the Italian author Fabio Geda. It is a very touching book that tells the story of an Afghan child and his journey from that country to Italy. One thing is sure, the experiences of life in the Red stage countries are really very rough. I am hopeful that our global civilization will harmonize in the next few decades if Mankind survives in general, but his story was just as hopeless as a Dickensian Roman... I wish things would go faster and that no incarnation would still live these disastrous life situations 

By the way, speaking of all this, I am again working hard on my two projects. I had to put everything aside due to lack of time, but now I am continuing my university education part-time I'm satisfied because I can find work in my field quite easily now, even though I'm thinking about finishing the 3rd degree that I started in alternance.

I allocate 3 full hours of my time per day to studying, and that's it. It's very manageable, but it takes discipline. I've had to divide the workload meticulously and make algorithmic predictions to make sure that all of the syllabus for the semester I'm going to take is covered. I've also been making checkpoints for myself. 
It must be said that I won't be going to class at all this semester either, as I'm studying abroad in a city that I like more than where I'm studying.

However, next week I have a paper due and so I will have to travel to the university library. I've also started intensive German classes again, just to get that aspect of my life right or rather back on track. I would like to reach a C1 level. I really need to be able to move better in the Germanic cultural space which is, after all, my European home. Mom, I'm so mad at you for cutting this link.  500 years of Germanic lineage and I am cut off from this aspect of my roots!

As a result, the next two weeks I will probably work 9 hours a day. So once again I will not have time to take care of my two projects. Especially since the writing of the academic paper and the beginning of the German intensive course overlap on a week. It's quite silly, I wouldn't have opted for this scenario, but that's how it was with the dates proposed by the language school. At least, the positive aspect is that my classes are in hybrid mode and I will be able to follow them partly at a distance, which would not have been possible otherwise.

I also had to give up participating in an Ayahuasca ceremony that was going to take place right at that moment. I hesitated a lot, but frankly... It was not a good idea. They are really too intense and even though each one of them changes my life, I am always so scared to go and see myself completely destabilized psychologically. So there you go. I guess it's not the time. 

I have to go... I'll continue later in another position.

Un aspect déroutant du fait d'être humain est qu'on est tant limité.

J'ai envie d'écrire plus, mais il y a tant d'impératifs derrière lesquels je cours. Organiser mon semestre, ranger et nettoyer l'appartement, me charger des deux sites web, apprendre les rudiments du no code, cuisiner, étudier, lire les livres qui s'empilent sur ma table de chevet, intégrer mes cérémonies, maintenir les relations que j'entretiens, etc.

Je suis pas quelqu'un de très prolifique lorsqu'il s'agit d'écrire dans un journal ou des posts sur les forums. Je suppose que le fait de devoir toujours écrire dans une langue étrangère n'aide pas. Ces derniers temps, ce que je fais c'est que j'écris en francais, et puis je fais traduire le tout avec un logiciel de traduction automatique. 

J'ai remarqué que j'arrive mieux à capter des idées et aller au fond de la reflexion dans ma langue maternelle. C'est comme si la connexion avec mon intuition était de meilleure qualité... comme is le réseau passait mieux.

Prendre le temps d'écrire, c'est laisser une variable temporelle inconnue dans mon agenda. Un texte n'est jamais prévisible, ni dans son contenu, ni dans les efforts requis. Je ne sais d'ailleurs jamais à l'avance ce qui va s'exprimer.

Quoiqu'il en soit, même si je me sens très chargée, je suis assez contente. Tout ce que je fais me plais. J'aimerai juste avoir plus de temps, que les journées durent plus que 24h.

Le soir en particulier, j'ai tendance a grignoter sur mon sommeil pour lire.  En ce moment, je lis Jean Benedict Raffa et Bert Hellinger. Des auteurs absolument fantastique que je recommande.

J'ai aussi "lu" (écouté via Audible.com)" dans la mère, il y a des crocodiles" de l'auteur italien Fabio Geda. C'est un livre très touchant qui narre l'histoire d'un enfant Afghan et de son périple de ce pays jusqu'en Italie. Une chose est sûre, les expériences de vie dans les pays stade Rouge sont vraiment très rude. J'ai bon espoir que notre civilisation globale s'harmonise dans les prochaines décennies si l'Homme survit en général, mais son histoire était tout aussi désespérante qu'un romain de Dickens... Je voudrais que les choses aillent plus vite et qu'aucune incarnation ne vivent encore ces situations de vie désastreuses. 

D'ailleurs, en parlant de tout cela, je suis de nouveau en train de travailler ardemment sur mes deux projets. J'ai dû tout mettre de coté faute de temps, mais désormais je continue mon éducation universitaire à mi-temps. Je suis satisfaite car je peux trouver du travail dans ma branche assez aisément maintenant, même si je pense à terminer le 3ème diplôme que j'ai commencé en alternance.

J'alloue 3h complète de mon temps par jour aux études, et c'est tout. C'est très gerable, mais ça demande de la discipline. J'ai dû diviser la charge de travail méticuleusement et faire des prévisions algorithmiques pour m'assurer que tout le programme des cours du semestre que je vais passer sera couvert. Je me suis aussi fait des check points. 

Il faut dire que je ne vais pas aller en cours du tout non plus ce semestre, car j'étudie depuis l'étranger, dans une ville qui me plait plus que là ou j'étudie.

Cela dit, la semaine prochaine j'ai un papier à rendre et du coup, je vais devoir voyager pour accéder à la bibliothèque universitaire. J'ai aussi recommencé les cours d'allemand intensifs, histoire de corriger ou plutôt reprendre en charge cet aspect de ma vie. J'aimerai bien arriver à un niveau C1. J'ai vraiment besoin de pouvoir mieux me mouvoir dans l'espace culturel germanique qui est après-tout, mon espace d'origine européen. Maman, je t'en veux trop d'avoir couper ce lien. 
500 ans de linéage germanique et je suis coupé de cet aspect de mes racines!

Du coup, les deux prochaines semaines je passe à vraisemblablement 9h de travail par jour. Je vais donc une fois de plus pas avoir le temps de m'occuper de mes deux projets. Surtout que la redaction du papier académique et la début du cours d'allemand intensifs se chevauche sur une semaine. C'est assez idiot, j'aurais pas opté pour ce scénario, mais c'était comme ça au niveau des dates proposés par l'école de langue. Au moins, l'aspect positif est que mes cours sont en mode hybride et je vais pouvoir les suivre en partie à distance, ce qui n'aurait pas été possible autrement.

J'ai aussi dû renoncer à participer une cérémonie Ayahuasca qui allait avoir lieu juste à ce moment-là. J'ai beaucoup hésité, mais franchement... C'était pas une bonne idée. Elles sont vraiment trop intense et même si chacune d'entre-elles changent ma vie, j'ai à chaque fois une peur bleu d'y aller et de me voir complètement déstabilisée psychologiquement. Donc voilà. Je crois que c'est pas le moment. 

Je dois y aller... je continue plus tard dans un autre poste.

Okay,

I'll keep going.

I'm glad because I've almost done everything I needed to do. I have one more hour of obligation law and that's it. I don't like this class, but it's so fundamental that I'm holding on. 

It's very, very thorough and logical, and frankly quite boring. That said, since it's a core discipline of law, I owe it to myself to be excellent at it. My ability to compete with other lawyers when I take my own cases depends on it.

This morning, I started my day with a chapter of "Healing the Sacred Divide" by Jean Raffa. How I love this book and this author. This book is about the integration of the Feminine and Masculine principles.

I realize that I really need role models and guides in order to understand and reconnect to what it is to be a woman. Or rather to be a human being. I've wasted so much of my life and made so many bad choices by following the toxic precepts and injunctions scattered throughout our culture. What regrets! Those infamous projections. Those infamous patterns. How unfortunate that I absorbed them and had to lie to myself so much. If only I had dared to be more "selfish".

If I had listened to myself, if I had trusted myself, things would have been a thousand times better. Objectively. I would have been millions richer at such a young age, and what do I know about the rest? But I don't really care about that. Let's just say that instead of living for others, I would have lived for myself.

I feel so much anger though. Especially for the pressure to fold. To serve. For not listening my own calls. To put the needs of others before yourself under threat of being considered a harpy.

The real battle of womanhood is a battle for self-sovereignty and the right to be the master of your life. Without guilt, without shame, without concession. Evacuate the imposed conditioning To say no Not to flinch. Not letting love for others take precedence over love for oneself.  This has always been the trap.

Okay,

Je continue.

Je suis contente car j'ai bientôt fait tout ce que je devais faire. Il me reste une heure de droit des obligations et c'est tout. J'aime pas ce cours, mais il est tellement fondamental que je tiens bon. 

C'est beaucoup, beaucoup de minutie et de logique, et franchement assez rasoire. Cela dit, vu que c'est une discipline maîtresse du droit, je me dois d'y être excellente. Il en va de ma capacité à rivaliser avec d'autres avocats lorsque je prendrais mes propres cas.

Ce matin, j'ai débuté ma journée avec un chapitre de "Healing the sacred divide" de Jean Raffa. Qu'est-ce que j'aime ce livre et cette auteure. Ce livre parle de l'intégration du principe Féminin et du principe Masculin.

Je me rends compte que j'ai vraiment besoin de rôle modèle et des guide afin de comprendre et me reconnecter à ce qu'est être une femme. Ou plutôt carrément d'être un être humain. J'ai perdu tellement de temps de vie et fait de mauvais choix en suivant les préceptes et injonctions toxiques disséminés dans notre culture. Quels regrets! Ces infâmes projections. Ces infâmes modèles. Quel malheur de les avoir absorbés et d'avoir dû tant me mentir. Si seulement j'avais osé être plus "égoiste".

Si je m'étais écouté, si je m'étais fait confiance les choses auraient été mille fois meilleure. Objectivement. J'aurais été encore riche à millions si jeune, entre autre, et que sais-je pour le reste? Mais ça, limite je m'en fiche. Disons qu'avant tout, à la place de vivre pour les autres, j'aurais vécu pour moi.

Je ressens tellement de colère cependant. En particulier pour la pression mise pour plier. Pour servir. Pour ne pas s'écouter. Faire passer les besoins des autres avant soi sous menace d'être considérée une harpie.

La vrai bataille de la féminité c'est une bataille pour l'auto-souveraineté et le droit d'être maitresse de sa vie. Sans culpabilité, sans honte, sans concession. Evacuer le conditionnement imposé. Dire non. Ne pas flancher. Ne pas laisser l'amour pour autrui prendre le pas sur l'amour pour soi-même.  Ca a toujours été le piège.

I've given stuff to people I shouldn't have given. Just out of being a the most ridiculous doormat.

And I know who taught me this. 🙄

Bend all boundaries, or you are evil. Give what you don't want to give. This is love. You don't matter.

Neglect and self-neglect is absolute horrendous.

Edited by Serenity

When I was a little girl, I loved a cartoon called "Sakura, Card captor".

Sakura was a little girl with magical powers, who one day releases cards created by a wizard named Clow, from a book.

Sakura was one of my heroes. While leading a normal life, she was forced to be brave to retrieve the cards that were scattered in the wild. She had to capture them and make them her own by solving a test related to the card.

Each card had a theme. For example, there was the shadow card, the silence card, the power card, etc. 

And to master these cards, she had to integrate the concept herself. She had to incorporate the power of that card into her being. 

And today, I don't know why, I had a flash of insight. Sakura was all about integrating archetypes for growth.

Quand j'étais petite, j'adorais un dessin animé qui s'appelle Sakura, chasseuse de carte.

Sakura était une petite dotée de pouvoir magique, qui un jour libère des cartes crées par un sorcier nommé Clow, d'un livre.

Sakura était une de mes héroïnes. Tout en menant une vie normale, elle était contrainte à faire preuve de courage pour récupérer les cartes qui s'étaient disséminées dans la nature. Elle devait les capturer et les faire siennes en résolvant une épreuve en lien avec la carte.

Chaque carte avait une thème. Par exemple, il y avait la carte de l'ombre, la carte du silence, la carte du pouvoir, etc. 

Et pour maîtrisé ces cartes, elle devait elle-même intégrée la notion. Elle devait incorporer à son être le pouvoir de cette carte. 

Et aujourd'hui, je ne sais pas pourquoi, j'ai eu un éclair de lucidité.

Sakura intégrait des archetypes.

Capturedecran2023-02-23a15_23_13.thumb.png.377530d0c03f46a4ebdfd3d9d495aee7.png

Et encore une journée qui touche à sa fin. 

C'est incroyable comme la sensation de temps passe de plus en plus vite au fur et à mesure qu'on prends de l'age.

Dans tous les cas je suis globalement contente de ce que j'ai fait. J'ai pas mal travaillé sur le site web n°2 et oh my god, qu'est-ce que c'est rapide en travaillant avec Bubble. Le résultat m'a l'air très pro. 

Il reste pas grand chose à faire. Demain je vais me charger vraisemblablement des dernières pages, puis de relier le tout. Puis ensuite, il faudra intégrer le blog. Dans le futur, j'envisage même d'y intégrer un forum. Tout cela est fait pour les francophones, néanmoins.

J'ai hate par contre de pouvoir retravailler sur le contenu. Il me faut une landing page et de quoi créer une communauté dès le début par contre, donc j'ai opté par commencer par la logistique. Toute la stratégie est en place, il n'y a plus qu'a ensuite exécuté.

Pour le site web, je pense que je peux être live soit la semaine pro, soit celle d'après. Malheureusement, vu que je vais voyager les dernières modalités peuvent aussi être suspendues à mon retour. Il est toujours difficile de donner un ETA.

En quelques mots, j'ai constaté que la niche du shadow work est complètement sous exploité sur l'internet francophone. Il n'y que du contenu très médiocre et je vais occuper cette niche. J'ai un nom de domaine de fou.

Je crée deux projets. Un dédié au développement personnel conscient, et l'autre dédié au travail de développement personnel sur l'inconscient en particulier. Tout sur un modèle freemium.

Les bases pour le premier projet est bien avancé, mais le site web que j'ai fait via squarespace est une vrai calamité et je vais migrer sur un site web que je vais créer moi et et hoster de mon propre chef. Il y a beaucoup plus de flexibilité.

Pour ce qui est du shadow work, ma stratégie de déploiement du contenu consiste à être première du SEO google.com et google.fr. Je vais devoir étudier le SEO a mes heures perdues mais j'ai la chance d'avoir pas mal de gens dans le domaine dans mon environnement immédiat. J'ai même une pote qui bosse full time dedans, donc je pourrais lui demander des conseils. Je vais écrire passablement de contenu sur un blog en la matière. Pour Youtube, c'est facile. Je sais exactement comment m'y prendre.

Bon, je parle beaucoup en mode business, stratégie et logistique. Un peu en mode achiever stade orange. Ca me fait rire un peu. Mais je crois que c'est plutôt le Yellow qui s'exprime en moi. Je sais ce que je veux et comment y aller. Je pose la structure et ensuite, je pourrais lever le pied.

L'idée est de pouvoir exprimer mes perspectives et aider les personnes qui résonne avec mon contenu à grandir. Dans un futur relativement proche, l'idée est de pouvoir vivre de ça tout autant que l'avocature. J'ai toujours eu au fond de la tête une envie de pratiquer le droit en choisissant méticuleusement mes cas et en faisant du pro-bono. Un peu comme l'avocat Juan Branco.

And another day is coming to an end. 

It's astonishing how the feeling of time passes faster and faster as we get older.

In any case, I am globally happy with what I did. I worked a lot on website #2 and oh my god, it's so fast working with Bubble. The result looks very professional. 

Not much left to do. Tomorrow I'll probably take care of the last pages and then bind the whole thing. Then I'll have to integrate the blog. In the future, I even plan to integrate a forum. All this is done for French speakers, though.

I'm looking forward to work on the content. I need a landing page and something to create a community from the beginning though, so I opted to start with the logistics. All the strategy is in place, I just have to execute.

For the website, I think I can go live either the week after or the week before. Unfortunately, since I'll be traveling, the final arrangements may also be suspended when I return. It is always difficult to give an ETA.

In a few words, I found that the shadow work niche is completely under-exploited on the French-speaking internet. There is only very mediocre content and I will occupy this niche. I have a crazy domain name.

I create two projects. One dedicated to conscious personal development, and the other dedicated to personal development work on the unconscious in particular. All on a freemium model.

The basis for the first project is well advanced, but the website I made via squarespace is a real disaster and I'm going to migrate to a website that I will create myself and host on my own. There is a lot more flexibility.

As for shadow work, my content deployment strategy is to be first in SEO google.com and google.fr. I'll have to study SEO in my spare time but I'm lucky to have a lot of people in the field in my immediate environment. I even have a friend who works full time in it, so I could ask her for advice. I'm going to write a lot of content on a blog about it. For Youtube, it's easy. I know exactly how to do it.

Well, I talk a lot in business, strategy and logistics mode. A bit of an achiever mode at the orange stage. It makes me laugh a little bit. But I think it's more like the Yellow in me. I know what I want and how to get there. I set the structure and then I can take my foot off the gas.

The idea is to be able to express my perspectives and help people who resonate with my content to grow. In the relatively near future, the idea is to be able to make a living out of this as much as I do lawyering. I've always had a desire in the back of my mind to practice law by meticulously choosing my cases and doing pro bono. A bit like the lawyer Juan Branco.

Caroline

Caroline 

J'étais cool, assis sur un banc.
C'était au printemps.
Il cueille une marguerite : ce sont deux amants.
Overdose de douceur.
Ils jouent comme des enfants.
Je t'aime un peu, beaucoup, à la folie, passionnément.
Mais à la suite d'une douloureuse
déception sentimentale,
D'humeur chaleureuse, je devenais brutal.
La haine d'un être n'est pas dans nos prérogatives.
Tchernobyl.
Tcherno-débile.
Jalousie radioactive.

Caroline était une amie,
une superbe fille.
Je repense à elle, à nous, à nos cornets vanille,
A sa boulimie de fraises, de framboises,
de myrtilles,
A ses délires futiles, à son style pacotille.
Je suis l'as de trèfle qui pique ton cœur...
L'as de trèfle qui pique ton cœur...
Caroline...

Comme le trèfle à quatre feuilles,
 je cherche votre bonheur.
Je suis l'homme qui tombe à pic...
pour prendre ton cœur.
Il faut se tenir à carreaux.
Caro, ce message vient du cœur.
Une pyramide de baisers, une tempête d'amitié,
Une vague de caresses,
Un cyclone de douceur.
Un océan de pensées.
Caroline, je t'ai offert
un building de tendresse.

J'ai une peur bleue.
J'suis poursuivi par l'armée rouge.
Pour toi j'ai pris des billets verts,
il a fallu qu'je bouge.
Pyromane de ton cœur,
Canadair de tes frayeurs,
Je t'ai offert une symphonie de couleurs.

Elle est partie, maso, avec un vieux macho
Qu'elle avait rencontré dans une station de métro.
Quand je les vois main dans la main fumant le même mégot,
Je sens un pincement dans son cœur,
mais elle n'ose dire un mot,
C'est qu'je suis l'as de trèfle qui pique ton cœur...
Caroline...

Claude MC prend le microphone,
genre love story ragga muffin
Pour te parler d'une amie qu'on appelle Caroline.
Elle était ma dame, elle était ma came,
elle était ma vitamine,
Elle était ma drogue, ma dope, ma coke, mon crack, mon amphétamine,
Caroline...
Je repense à elle, femme actuelle, 20 ans,
jeune et jolie.
Remet donc le film à l'envers, magnéto de la vie.
Pour elle, faut-il l'admettre, des larmes ont coulé.
Hémorragie oculaire.

Vive notre amitié.
Du passé, du présent, je l'espère, du futur,
Je suis passé pour être présent dans ton futur.
La vie est un jeu d'cartes,
Paris un casino.
Je joue les rouges, cœur,
Caro...

Caro
Caroline...

Caroline...

I was chilling, sitting on a bench,
It was spring.
Two lovers gather daisies.
Overdose of sweetness
They play like children
I love you a little… lots… madly...  passionately…
But after a painful
sentimental deception,
Crankiness replaced my cheerful mood
But to hate another is not our right
Chernobyl
Cherno–imbecile
Jealousy’s radioactive.

Caroline (the diamond girl) was a friend,
a super fine girl
I think of her, of us, of our vanilla ice creams
Of her cravings for strawberries, raspberries and blueberries,
Of her endless talk, of her tacky style.
I’m the ace of clubs that trumps (spade) your heart
The ace of clubs that trumps (spade) your heart…
Caroline…(diamond girl)

Like the four-leaf clover (club),
I seek your happiness,
I’m the man who arrived just on time...
to take your heart
Let’s not mess up
Caro ( diamond), this message comes from the heart,

A pyramid of kisses, A storm of friendship,
A wave of caress,
A cyclone of sweetness,
An ocean of thoughts,
Caroline (diamond girl), I offered you
a monument of tenderness.

I am scared to death (i have a blue fear),
The red army is on my tail
I took out green bills for you,
I had to keep on the move,
Fire-starter of your heart,
Fighter-fighter of your fears,
I offered you a symphony of colours.

She left, masochist, with an old macho,
That she’d met in a metro station
When I see them hand-in-hand smoking the same cigarette,
I sense her heartache,
but she dare not say a word.
I’m the ace of clubs that trumps (spade) your heart
Caroline…(diamond girl)

MC Claude on the microphone,
with a love story ragamuffin style
To tell you about a girl-friend called Caroline
She was my girl, my fix,
she was my vitamin,
She was my drug, my dope, my coke, my crack,
my amphetamine
Caroline…(diamond girl)
I think of her again, cosmopolitan, just seventeen,  stylish and trendy,
Let me rewind the movie on life’s video player,
Should I admit that for her i shedded tears
Ocular hemorrhage…

A toast to our friendship,
To the past, the present, and I hope to the future,
I came to be present in your future
Life is a game of cards,
And Paris, a casino,
I’m with the reds, heart,
Caro (diamond).

I’m the ace of clubs that trumps (spade) your heart…
Caro,
Caroline…(diamond girl) etc.

I'm the ace of club that trumps (spade) your heart...
Caroline…(diamond girl) etc.

Edited by Serenity