Andy 

Yep. 

I think Andy is a great combination of a lot of traits I want in a man -

He can be soft like Manny 

He can be protective like Dale 

He can be carefree like David 

And he can be a bit preachy like Gayle. 

He has different sides to him. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

End of Days - 

Andy -  "I love you Cupcake" 

Cupcake - " I don't trust you." 

Andy - " why do you love me? "

Cupcake - "Because you groomed me." 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I'm falling hard for two men. 

I'm developing a strong crush on two Hollywood characters. Old ones from the 60s and 70s.

These guys are my grandfather's age now but they looked smoking hot when they were younger. 

And I like their style. It matches some of my unique characters. 

I just want a man so badly. 

If there was a man like that with me I would let him do things to me. 

One of my crushes is vintage actor Stephen Young. He is Canadian. 

7gsuzs.jpg

I like his chest. I don't know why. A man's chest especially hairy is very attractive to me. 

And the other guy I'm developing a major crush on is actor Keir Dullea. He looks hot. 

7gsvpl.jpg

His eyes are magnetic. 

I feel like he should be doing things to me in the sheets. 

He is either Quinn (kinda comes closer to Quinn or the pirate character, forgot the name). 

Andy is(inspired by) Stephen Young.

He is (already) a very strong masculine character in my book. 

He is the reticent charming guy who has it all and can switch soft vulnerable and tough when needed.

Dawson is Keir Dullea. 

Dawson is the hardened insensitive masculine, the pirate character I came up with and or he could easily fit the role of Quinn. 

Very sexy. He can be good in bed. 

But he can be a bit brutish and cruel. Bitter and cold. Sometimes hollow. 

But I like the vibe 

Edited by Cupcake

Who will I ultimately fall for? 

I'm confused. Both men are equally attractive to me. 

So I guess I found the ultimate husband, someone I can always remain attracted to and that's someone who will look like Keir Dullea and carry his vibe. 

There's this dichotomy in my head. 

I guess my ultimate fit sexually is someone like Keir Dullea or The character Dawson. 

And my ultimate fit emotionally is someone like Stephen Young or Andy. 

So my ultimate hubby is a combination of Dawson, Quinn and Andy. 

Quinn because Keir Dullea carries some traits of Quinn as well, so does Andy. 

I think this is what is happening in my mind. 

Keir Dullea or Dawson is giving me a ton of sexual stimulation. Along with that some masculine leadership pushy stimulation as well. 

Whereas Andy gives me the emotional stimulation of loving devotedly. 

After all this mental analysis around men, I have finally come to this conclusion that I'm only attracted to ( I mean strongly attracted to) men and only those men who are extremely masculine in my eyes. 

I tend to gravitate a lot towards such men due to some form of codependency in me. 

The man has to be able to control me, dominate me and take charge and flex his masculine power in front of me, that's when I like him more. 

I want him to kiss me like that. 

7gt836.jpg

And like this too. 

7gt84e.jpg

7gt85u.jpg

This guy is so cute. 

73wl0b.gif

7guc80.jpg

Edited by Cupcake

Last night I experienced the strongest highest peak of my orgasm. After that I felt weird in my brain. Is this because I'm a virgin and I never had sex.. 

My brain switched off for a few seconds to minutes. 

I felt stoned. A bit delirious. 

I felt dehydrated too. 

It was something. 

Now there's room for a few. I'm trying to blend characters. Jerry, Andy, Dawson and Quinn. With Andy I feel a more matured form of love. With Manny, it's soft, naughty. With Dawson, it's submissive passionate. With Jerry it's Cinderella soft feminine.

1. Trenton
  2. Quinn
  3. Adgin
  4. Manny
  5. David Witherbee
  6. Dale
  7. Bert
  8. Dawson
  9. Gayle
  10. Zane
  11. Pearce (basically P)
  12. Andy 
  13. Hunter
  14. Nico
  15. Bertram 
  16. Chester 
  17. Mikkey
  18. Axton
  19. Jerry

Edited by Cupcake

On 3/11/2023 at 5:34 PM, Cupcake said:

So I'm married to -

Dale 

Gayle

David Witherbee

Andy 

I couldn't marry Manny. Because he was my soul mate. 

Now I'm thinking about the rest. 

Dale is someone who is extremely dominating. But extremely charming. 

Gayle is someone who brings out a matured side in me. He is dominating too. 

David brings out the more friendly side of me. 

Andy brings out the hyper emotional supportive side of me.. 

I am married to 

Dale 

Andy

David Witherbee

Gayle 

Dawson 

Quinn 

Jerry