_Lina's journal_

Reena

Nico is a smart thin skinny guy. 

But he is quite sharp. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I had a dream last night. In that dream I was being controlled by a cult.. 

His name was Mikkey. 

I was being adopted by an old woman. She was sweet. I was bleeding on the bench of a church. 

And I was 14 years old 

So she came and took me home. 

Mikkey was her younger sister's son. 

He was older than me. 

Mikkey was dominating. 

He was like a cult leader and it was a big family. 

He would control me

In the dream, he tried to rape me. 

My adoptive mother was far away and she had let him take care of the home the whole time she was away 

Edited by Cupcake

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I dreamt about these 2 characters. 

One is Bertram. He is a king with great wealth. 

And the other is Chester. 

Chester is an obsessive guy who pressures me too much to fall in love with him. 

Edited by Cupcake

I felt like I wanted to be in a cult. 

Because in the dream I saw a cult torturing me.. 

- I want to join theater

- I want to write End of Days. 

- and I want to imagine what life would be like with Mikkey 

- and yes I wanna watch something on YouTube. 

- and I want to do makeup 

And then I had another person who appeared in my dreams and I name him Axton. 

Axton tried to have sex with me and I gave in. 

This is the first time ever that I imagined a guy having sex with me but also that this guy was being protective of me. 

He was being careful with me. 

He was giving me lots of attention 

I could belong to him. 

1. Trenton
  2. Quinn
  3. Adgin
  4. Manny
  5. David Witherbee
  6. Dale
  7. Bert
  8. Dawson
  9. Gayle
  10. Zane
  11. Pearce (basically P)
  12. Andy 
  13. Hunter
  14. Nico
  15. Bertram 
  16. Chester 
  17. Mikkey
  18. Axton

Edited by Cupcake

End of Days. 

It's very hard for me to articulate stuff. 

I get mistreated a lot. 

I get misunderstood a lot. 

I get taken for granted a lot. 

It can be frustrating to be treated this way. 

Always having everything chaotic. Always be told that I'm manipulative when I'm not trying to manipulate. 

It's the same old same old rigmarol. 

Edited by Cupcake

So I'm writing a novel now.. I'll call it "End of Days." 

And my character in the novel is Cupcake. 

I woke up suddenly. I suffered nightmares again. I don't remember the content of the nightmares

But there were a bunch of people in my dreams. 

I still love Manny. But Manny is not enough. He seems a bit passive to me. Of course he is very loving.