Dale

Bert

Dawson

Gayle

Zane

Pearce (basically P)

Andy 

Edited by Cupcake

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

So I'm married to -

Dale 

Gayle

David Witherbee

Andy 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

White guy, black guy, any guy, every guy has a penis, and every guy is the same. 

Andy is very caring. 

He is down to earth. 

I'm turning more religious every day. 

Religion is basically sociology. 

Edited by Cupcake

The biggest downside of religion is sexual repression. 

I was against religion for some time. 

But I think religion is necessary for 5 things -

- rigid social structure

- Discipline

- social cohesion (bonding) 

- religion is pro survival. 

- Harmony

In the absence of religion, there will be loss of social cohesion. 

Religion is also necessary for sociological learning. 

Edited by Cupcake

The bad parts of religion are 

-cult dynamics

- sexual repression 

- judgementalism / social ostracism 

Religion is like a double edged sword. It has both upsides and downsides. 

I guess we all need that imaginary emotional moral sugar daddy after all. 

Edited by Cupcake

I think the good characters who appear in my dreams are the good parts of my life and the good people I came across as a child or the good memories. 

I think the bad characters who appear in my nightmares are a reflection of my trauma as a child. 

The good characters are the good memories and my intrinsic desires devoid of trauma. 

And the bad characters are the complications that arose from the trauma. 

Trenton

Quinn

Adgin

Manny

David Witherbee

Dale

Bert

Dawson

Gayle

Zane

Pearce (basically P)

Andy 

Hunter

Romantic conversations between me and Andy. 

Andy said -

Because I was waiting for you. 

Andy said -

Andy said -

Andy said -

Andy said -

Andy said -

Karma is decided by God. Also karma shapes your character. 

Daily vigilance is the key. 

And some basics of sociology. 

Edited by Cupcake

I have to explore two terms -

Neuro divergent

Non neurotypical

And Microaggressions